What's new

India on the War path?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont need to be a rocket scientist to gauge where mode is moving .Indian move will be Engineered against Nasr and tactical Nuke .Which most probably considering Pakistani terrain will be Neutron bomb means they damage biological living things rather than complete waste land .

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/1...protection-suits-to-counter-pakis_a_21641098/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/india-procure-anti-chemical-anti-nuclear-suits-us-rs-480-crore-726410

Now this tells one thing the Cold start is pretty much alive and in operation .

Lessons learn from 2001 stand off was that Indian needs huge time to mobilize force to Western flank .

IAF finalises order for 10 C 17 strategic airlifters

IAF finalises order for 10 C 17 strategic airlifters
http://www.indiastrategic.in/topstories956.htm

Now this is pointing to one direction that Indians under the cover of Narendra Modi will attack in coming years most probably the danger will be near to medium future i say time line of 3-5 years or even less (people here thinking im gone nuts but not) . The advent of cruise missile specially the Brahmos is fast and give surprize to many . As India's recent drama of surgical strike is actually part of a larger plan i,e deception and surprize .

Possible area of incursion will be from two side

upload_2017-10-7_19-25-40.png

With more concentration on Kashmir front .

Army kicks off raising of 2nd division under Mountain Strike Corps, plans exercise in Ladakh
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-exercise-in-ladakh/articleshow/58884540.cms

The recent fiasco with China was a drama and it provides enough doubts about planners of Pakistan , do remmember these are QRF (quick reaction forces) . One thing which adds legitimacy globally to India's attack on KAshmir front is
CPEC passes through disputed territory: US
https://www.dawn.com/news/1362283/cpec-passes-through-disputed-territory-us

Im basing my arguments on facts and recent developments .What i believe conventionally our Army needs to stop interfering in the system and concentrate more towards professionally handling the situation the recent LOC violation and heavy losses on Pak side is testimony that enemy is developing with lethality.I strongly believe with lesser reaction time to deploy Nukes will be mitigated as per Indians . Of Course this is all based on the data available on net ,seems War is coming

India has four homegrown insurgencies currently... this is just a diversion tactic.

India's days are numbered.

The real fear is on India’s side as their wolf of two front war is finally becoming real and their window of opportunity to deal a military solution to Pakistan is all but closed

I thought several times if it was worthwhile to reply, weighing my options and determining that my investments may not be affected. I do read this website as I do many others. The reasoning being in the station of liquid asset. My investment in India is staying steady. India has removed ideology from monetary govern. India is not going to war, soon. Pakistan is at war with itself. A business perspective.

I thought several times if it was worthwhile to reply, weighing my options and determining that my investments may not be affected. I do read this website as I do many others. The reasoning being in the station of liquid asset. My investment in India is staying steady. India has removed ideology from monetary govern. India is not going to war, soon. Pakistan is at war with itself. A business perspective.

Oh PLEASE!!! For Pakistani members, let us not lull ourselves into complacency because of 'peace overtures' and secretive hints. I lump all of this as part of psyops. The IAF Chief issued a threat and we should position ourselves to stay one step ahead and strike before the enemy can even think about striking.

Oh PLEASE!!! For Pakistani members, let us not lull ourselves into complacency because of 'peace overtures' and secretive hints. I lump all of this as part of psyops. The IAF Chief issued a threat and we should position ourselves to stay one step ahead and strike before the enemy can even think about striking.

And we shall fly all the way from Brisbane to do this, being the gallant and committed LRPs that we are.

What are LRPs?

Long Range Patriots.

Inherited from the SAS for special use in cyber-space. Inspired by the highest/deepest friends. They carry out dangerous missions deep behind enemy lines, usually on their CRT screens. They are feared by all; by foes, who face death by boredome, by friends, as they have the reputation of fighting to the last Pakistani soldier, sailor or airman.

India has four homegrown insurgencies currently... this is just a diversion tactic.

India's days are numbered.

The process is simple, and resembles the Polish Sex Manual....10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0, and repeat if necessary.

Whem modi came to power indian mindset was going to change 360 degrees

From the meek mild Manmohan singh who was almost apologetic for indian rising economic and diplomatic clout in Asia especially over terror labelled Pakistan

We now HAVE a MODI /DOVAL combination ,,,,,,,, IN Your Face arrogance who treats Pakistanis and their leaders with contempt.

UNDER MODI india threatened isolation globally ...... well the proof is there USA india love affair and complete USA withdrawl of pkistani support.

MODI as also demanded heavy firing on LOC for last 12 months much of which the Pakistani military never admit but every shell fired by Pakistanis india,s modi responds with 3 . rounds

The surgiucal strikes claims , creating unrest in Baluchistan and refusal to have talks or even a simple sports match shows how belligerent and arrogant Modi and india has become towards Pakistan

India is awaiting the right opportunity to STRIKE amd STRKE HARD each passing year the INDIAN MINDSET is growing that Pakistan is too weak industrially and militarily to stand up to INDIA in a conventional war .

WITH USA firmly on indian side that moment to strike gets closer

ALL WE AWAIT NOW IS THE TRIGGER ie another Mumbai or another Kargil .........

@Clutch

India has four homegrown insurgencies currently

I always thought it was 17?

Regards

Whem modi came to power indian mindset was going to change 360 degrees

From the meek mild Manmohan singh who was almost apologetic for indian rising economic and diplomatic clout in Asia especially over terror labelled Pakistan

We now HAVE a MODI /DOVAL combination ,,,,,,,, IN Your Face arrogance who treats Pakistanis and their leaders with contempt.

UNDER MODI india threatened isolation globally ...... well the proof is there USA india love affair and complete USA withdrawl of pkistani support.

MODI as also demanded heavy firing on LOC for last 12 months much of which the Pakistani military never admit but every shell fired by Pakistanis india,s modi responds with 3 . rounds

The surgiucal strikes claims , creating unrest in Baluchistan and refusal to have talks or even a simple sports match shows how belligerent and arrogant Modi and india has become towards Pakistan

India is awaiting the right opportunity to STRIKE amd STRKE HARD each passing year the INDIAN MINDSET is growing that Pakistan is too weak industrially and militarily to stand up to INDIA in a conventional war .

WITH USA firmly on indian side that moment to strike gets closer

ALL WE AWAIT NOW IS THE TRIGGER ie another Mumbai or another Kargil .........

You are the kind of lunatic, in this case, fortunately, a desk-bound Internet warrior, to which Indian opinion has descended, as @Oscar described. Unfortunately,earlier, one side was generally intelligent and mature and disinclined to get into a shooting war. Now, both sides have such feckless fools around, and the danger is extremely high.

Civilian blowhards like you are the biggest curse that any military force can have.

@Clutch

India has four homegrown insurgencies currently

I always thought it was 17?

Regards

Today's Saturday, not Friday.

Really, the sorts of simple errors you make!

Isn't there an agreement of not targeting each other's nuclear sites?

Yes; nuclear plants, and establishments with radioactive material in store or in use. That holds.

Reactions: SQ8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom