What's new

US War on terror - $5 Billion Dollar Bribe to Pakistan Military to carry out Killings, Torture & Abduction of Thousands of Pakistani People !

This army is retarded like I said many times, in the age of open information and fast transfer of details, keeping things hidden is close to impossible - and people will demand answers and accountability. You make yourself foolish by trying to lie and twist things in front of journalists.

They want to see a material improvement in the country's condition otherwise there is no reason to support you.

All they have seen is you settling abroad as millionaires while Pakistan needs loans every year to survive...

Absolutely true, Pakistani military establishment has been a supporter and facilitator of terrorism in the sub continent, I won't be surprised even if they have covert hand in 9/11 for embezzlement of funds from the ensuing WoT.

Absolutely true, Pakistani military establishment has been a supporter and facilitator of terrorism in the sub continent, I won't be surprised even if they have covert hand in 9/11 for embezzlement of funds from the ensuing WoT.
There is no such thing as terrorism in India

Whatever they did there, we all still support 😁 especially in Kashmir

Not surprising. But what makes it even sadder how much of this money actually went to Pakistan? I'm willing to bet most of not all of it ended up in bastard generals overseas bank accounts
Billions were probably siphoned into personal bank accounts and properties, the most Pakistan probably saw was a few F-16s.

They are like parasites parading as nationalist looking out for the country's interests

Sorry but india has its own historyof terrorism in the subcontinent. Narindar Modi himself was the master mined of the Gujurat Massacer.

Last edited:
What do expect, if these men in uniform lived in the west they'd be employed as taxi drivers that's their level of intelligence. (Not disrespticing hardworking taxi drivers)
Cold truth right here.

Without nepotism and fraud their aukaat is worse than the majority of people they look down upon.

The talent lingering in Pakistan that has been suppressed due to their toxicity is one we are feeling the absence of.

During the WoT it was well known the Generals were being paid for allowing Pakistanis to be struck by drones.

Instead of going after miscreants themselves, they essentially allowed a foreign entity to strike any way they saw fit. The foreign entity essentially chose the target, struck it and then exited with impunity.

Who in their right mind does that?

Napak Fouj handed over thousands of Pakistani's to the Americans
and they got extra money for handing over anyone with a PHD
in Science and Engineering.

Afia Siddiqui is just 1 example of those with a PHD Americans wanted
handing over.

Now we know why they stayed silent of Salala checkpost thrashing
and they were also complicit in the Abbottabad raid.

Only when its aimed inwards lol, just look at the replies below :lol:

Back
Top Bottom