What's new

INDIA PAK STUCK IN 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OP I deeply Appreciate your efforts for starting this thread and writting all that stuff But my friend nothing is going to change and nothing is going to happen, all the posters like(pure aryan,The strantrun curve) will over shadow this thread with same old stinking BS that there was no India no Hindus ...!And Bla bla bla.....!

And soon this thread is going to be converted into a troll fest with mud throwing going on and all the points you mentioned above will be reincarnated in front of you in this very same thread...I Thanked you for your positive efforts but nothing will change..Just wait and watch.

And i am out of this thread......:)

Lol man what is a muslim dish and what is hindu dish....

At least for once in life stop looking at least food from the religious lenses.

man the thread creator is right you are stuck in 1947, we are talking about today. Dal is one of the ceral which we use along with the same mughal tandoori dishes.

and guess what we are not discussing hindus and muslims here we are discussing indians and pakistanis. we have number of muslims which are just slightly less then you who can claim what you say is exclusively muslim.

As far as music goes look at the singing style of Abida parween and likes and the indian classical singers from the north. the ragas are all the way same

I wrote mughal dishes, kebab, palay, bryani, nan and tandoori dishes are not indigenous to india, It is only due to muslim rule that you have those dishes You are taking credit for something that is not yours

You again brought 1947 in your discussion, this shows how much demented your mentality is, Two nation theory is a misnomer, it was actually an ethno-cultural nationalism that led to independence of pakistan, We dont share any ethnicity with you people.

You can bring indian muslims in your every discussion they are one of yours not ours, they are to be compared with indians not with pakistanis.

We are not claiming any mughal/tandoori dishes beacause pushtun and balochi food has always been rich in meat even before the muslim invasion,

Again a pakistani is presenting a lame arguement that india did not exist before 1947. The discription of india is even in the shashtras,

Those guys should meet this person "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indica_%28Megasthenes%29"

Again a pakistani is presenting a lame arguement that india did not exist before 1947. The discription of india is even in the shashtras, particularly in Tantra Shashtra which describes india as:

" Today, the first half of the second Prahar of Brahma's Day in
Vaivaswat Manvantar and Shvetvarah Kalpa in the land of Aryas in the
holy Bharat-Khand of Jambudweep and the first charan of Kaliyuga, in
so and so Samvatsar, Month, Paksha, Tithe, Day, I of such and such
Gotra and name............ "

The ancient name of india was "Jambudweep or Bharatakhanda".

Now as far as my limited knowledge of shashtras, i know one thing for certain that Shashtras were written many millenia before the inception of islam or any abrahamnic religions.

A more recent example, The Americas were accidently discovered by columbus in 1492 who sailed in search of India(the golden bird).

Now if india came into being on 15th aug, 1947, How was the name india mentioned in 15th century and texts dated mant millenia before the inception of islam??

Care to explain any pakistani?? Pakiistanis are founding new ways of satisfying their egos by claiming other culture's history as their own.:disagree::disagree:

Can pakistanis find any mention of pakistan an any ancient texts predating inception of islam??

If anyone wants any detailed knowledge about shashtras then he/she can simply google it.

Dude you are wasting your time !!! Some lame guy will come up with self-satisfactory delusional lame facts that you are wrong..! Seriously tell me one thing?? Do you seriously need to justify your Rich history ,heritage and one of the oldest civilisation to anyone?? We know our History and know everything that we are not seating on anyone's land and neither we are converted and now claiming anyone's history and Heritage as our own...!!
So, let some X,Y,Z enjoy his/her delusional facts..! You know what you are and what your history and culture..!

Thats it..:)

Can we indians really claim innocence here? Tell me honestly, how many of you have fixed preceptions about pakistan? We come here with fixed ideas of pakistan sponsored terrorism (myself included). Be that as it may, how many times have we failed to see our own faults in the name of nationalism? We like to think of them as somehow subservient to us morally. Somehow we justify our arrogance claiming moral highground. Try and look at things neutrally, you will see where the angry pakistanis on the forum are coming from. (excluding rare cases where the trouble is racism).

HTML:
You bengali, marathi, central indians soldiers invaded our lands with the help of britons and then claim all of of punjab, sindh, NWFP and balchistan is your personal property
. no indian claims these.
HTML:

i will bring jus two facts. The region where pakistan lies today was part of "mauryan empire" and "Gupta Empire". So the culture of the regions under their rule was already inter linked much before muslim/british rule. my friend you havent got the jist of my post. do read more carefully.

The Mauryan Empire even covered parts of present day Afghanistan and Iran. Why dont you go bother the Afghans and Iranians now?

The land of Pakistan was part of many empires, that didn't include majority of land of India.

world_indusvalleymap.png

The Indus Valley Civilization

Alexstates1.jpg

The empire of Alexander the Great

persiamap.gif

The Achaeminid Persian Empire

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

The Sassanid Persian Empire

qasim.png

The empire of Muhammad Bin Qasim in South Asia

umayyad_caliphate_750AD.png

Ummayyad Caliphate

ELT200711150608050937473.PNG

Ghaznavid Empire

250px-Afghanistan_unter_Ahmad_Schah_Durrani.PNG

Durrani Empire

only pakistan stuck in 1947...

Its an indian member who started this thread not a Pakistani.

And its always you indians who open threads like this and try to bring up 1947 again and again when most of the people who witnessed 1947 are long gone from this world.

lets start with
  • The food we eat, just the diff is non veg is abdundant on ur side and ved our side but down the line all recipie are same, you eat more non veg we eat more veg
  • The clothes we wear, from shalwar kameez to pathani suits, indian women often wear saree which in pakistan is reserved for special occassions
  • the language which we speak in north, its more or less same
  • the history which we share is more or less same with diffrent versions
  • the games which we play as child they are also almost same
  • the music is almost same
  • the poetry is same
  • the day to day life procedures are same

Now the sarcastic part
  • we both curse our leaders
  • we hate our political system
  • we love our armies
  • we think we are the best

Its just Phobia for India and Indianism in Pakistan to distance themselves from India and to proove themselves to be Arabs and that is also because so that they can proove to themselves and others that "we are diffrent" and so partition was justified

With almost equal number of muslims living in India if they dont proove themselves to be diffrent a day can come when the people in pakistan will start questioning why the hell was they partitioned so its always good to find solace in the grief of Indian muslims and indian society

Pakistanis are neither Indians nor Arabs. We are PAKISTANIS. We are the 6th largest nation in the world, we have a population of 185 million people, why do we have to be like others. We are PAKISTANIS and we are from PAKISTAN, a sovereign independent nation of 185 million people.

As for the cuisine and clothes you mentioned, much of Pakistani cuisine is influenced by the Mughal Empire. I think you know that. Even in India the food that North Indians eat is called Mughali cuisine, but even the cuisine of Pakistan varies from province to province.

And the clothes, Shalwar Kameez, also came from the Mughals. Kameez in Farsi means shirt. Ask any Farsi speaking person. Even the Iranians to this day call t-shirts that they wear, Kameez.

And Sari which is NOT worn by most Pakistani women, was invented in the Indus Valley (present day Pakistan).

Some Pakistanis probably share cultural similarities, linguistic similarities, and food similarities with Punjabis of India, but Punjabis make only 3% of your entire population, they are not the majority.

Besides, you dont need to go out of your way with similarities and differences. We Pakistanis are culturally and linguistically very different from the Chinese and still China is our closest ally. We Pakistanis are very different from Sri Lankans culturally and linguistically and still we have way better relations with Sri Lanka than we do with India.

In past 4 yrs of my visiting PDF, I have seen enough of such threads and their results as well. I will try to summarize all earlier discussion only in few lines below which is commonly shared by Sparklingway..

General Indians and Pakistanis still dont know the history (I am more concerned about 1900-1947) and the reason of Creation of separate state. While mostly think religion was main thrust for creation of Pakistan but they support Mr Jinnah's speech of secularism given on Independance day of Pakistan. The whole sole motive of Pakistan creation was a political move ( or better say Political disagreement of 2 national parties Muslim League and Indian National Congress). As britishers' were on move very fast, Nobody discussed this disagreement properly and then finally decided to depart. This departure lead to mayhem for Boundary commission as they have quite less time to complete a mammoth task. They ignored few areas and left few areas for the end hence this became bottle neck during partition day and then people are on move each other side lost the lives, money which imprinted them and their incestors as an evil image of each other. When this all happened Neithr Jinnah nor Nehru thought of the same and hence both were deeply loose heartened to see what their ambitions did to the people of subcontinent. While things were settling, in 1948 Kashmir happened on which again we fought 3 times.

Day, when people on both sides will realize that what happened was unfortunate but inevitable and lets move on with the Status quo of everything as of 1947/48 then we both can lead a very happy and prosporeous life otherwise covertly or war will always on in name of love of nation.

its you indians who are obsessed about us pakistanis.your still stcuk in 1947.

these type of desperate threads are always started by indians,because indians dont have any pride in who they are.

why cant indians be proud of who they are? why do indians always have to link themselves with pakistanis? whats wrong with being indian?

In past 4 yrs of my visiting PDF, I have seen enough of such threads and their results as well. I will try to summarize all earlier discussion only in few lines below which is commonly shared by Sparklingway..

General Indians and Pakistanis still dont know the history (I am more concerned about 1900-1947) and the reason of Creation of separate state. While mostly think religion was main thrust for creation of Pakistan but they support Mr Jinnah's speech of secularism given on Independance day of Pakistan. The whole sole motive of Pakistan creation was a political move ( or better say Political disagreement of 2 national parties Muslim League and Indian National Congress). As britishers' were on move very fast, Nobody discussed this disagreement properly and then finally decided to depart. This departure lead to mayhem for Boundary commission as they have quite less time to complete a mammoth task. They ignored few areas and left few areas for the end hence this became bottle neck during partition day and then people are on move each other side lost the lives, money which imprinted them and their incestors as an evil image of each other. When this all happened Neithr Jinnah nor Nehru thought of the same and hence both were deeply loose heartened to see what their ambitions did to the people of subcontinent. While things were settling, in 1948 Kashmir happened on which again we fought 3 times.

Day, when people on both sides will realize that what happened was unfortunate but inevitable and lets move on with the Status quo of everything as of 1947/48 then we both can lead a very happy and prosporeous life otherwise covertly or war will always on in name of love of nation.

it's you indians who have to move on.stop saying "the british divided india".the british didnt divide anything.it were the british who created india in 1947.stop trying to twist about facts of 1947.

Recently at a another thread started by our new friend dakoit sakhya, i saw a comment from one of our pakistani researcher with several thousand posts to his credit. He simply stated "india and pakistan did not share any common culture". Now this got me thinking, the fact remain india and pak have so many commonalities in culture. so what could have prompted a senior researcher to make a statement like this. then i realised its nothing but "hate". He is one of us millions/billions of people who are still stuck in 1947.

Now i know many indians and pakistanis will instantly disagree with me. They will also claim that they are wanting to move on but the opposite country and its people are still persisting with saga of 1947.

The seeds of this "hate" for sown in 1947 but we have still not managed to uproot the tree of "hate". Consistently our governments have used this against us. All the failures of our governments were hidden behind conspiracy theories. I remember there was time in india when everything ill happening in country was blamed on "evil pakistan". The successive governments conveniently hid their failures under this philosophy. we "patriotic" people never really questioned our government and conveniently blamed "evil pakistanis" for all our problems.

I am sure the situation in pakistan was or is no different.

The situation has remained same since 1947. we "internet warriors" always try to protect the honour of our country in these forums. whatso ever the topic, the discussion invariably comes around to following:

1. Two nation theory.
2. Terrorism
3. Kashmir and wars between india-pak.
4. Plight of muslims in india
5. Plight of minorities in pakistan.
6. How Indian armed forces are better than Pakistani armed forces and vice versa.
7. How pakistan is better than india and vice versa.

64 years since independence and we have learnt nothing but hate from history. our governments have taught nothing but hate to us regarding each other. the official records have been modifed as per our own wishes. Hell even the text books of small school children describe indians/pakistanis as "evil and cunning".

and we grow up cultivating this "hate" in our heart and soul. no wonder, some of us go to extreme lengths to bring out ills of enemy country. so one sees a lot of posts depicting lack of toilets in india or attrocities on dalits or even cow urine drinking . Hell some even bring out rape statistics to prove how bad it is to live in india. on the other hand some of us ridicule pakistani economy and how pakistani minorities have no future. and the list goes on and on.

What we dont realise is when we post these comments we only do it feed the "hate" present in our soul. The very "Hate" which has been cultivated in our hearts by our elders/government/system. so pakistani use the examples of toilets/rapes/attrocities/caste system to subconsciously justify the partition. on the other hand, indians use 1971 example as a failure of two nation theory. They also ridicule pakistani economy and consistlently use staements given by western countries to highlight failure of pakistan as a state. so we consistently see member signatures highlighting their hate for enemy country by bringing out following:1.

1. More poor in india than africa.
2. pakistan is the epicenter of world terrorism.
3. India is not a nation but a geographical entity.
4. Pakistan in list of top 10 failed nations.

All these signatures highlight the "hate" present in our soul and our heart. we need to ask ourselves, are we getting better as individual by ridiculing the other country?

The answer my friends lies in only one thing. we might not have been born in 1947 but we are still stuck in 1947.

am sorry but i disagree with the above there was nothing mentioned about pakistan in my books nor is it mentioned now we were never told about any war nor did our school tought us about it

and my elders never talked to me about war only my aunts father fought in 1971 as a col and use to tell me why we went to war rest i came to know by movies internet and some books

What else you can expect from Two brothers??? It happens when a nation get divided

No nation was divided.Your country was created in 1947.

and you indians are not our brothers.it was you indians who invaded our lands with your british masters.

go begg somebody else for a friendship.

stop harassing pakistanis with your hindu nationalist BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom