What's new

Should Pakistan Recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan Recognize Israel?

• Yes

• No (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you guys think that the Western Capitalistic System will release us from its stranglehold by just recognizing Israel you are mistaken. They will only give us respite for a year or two and keep us hanging over the brink till we hand over the Nuclear Assets.
Remember the offer just before the 1998 nuclear tests? $5 Billion. Imagine if Pakistan took that deal. Exactly; one or two years of benefit but a lifetime of undermining our interests. Look at Ukraine regretting giving up its nukes back in 1990s in exchange for a deal with the west and Russia for security.

Recognizing Israel won’t even help Pakistan for a year, because the elite won’t reform. Reform is what the nation needs.

Outside of the Palestinian cause; this is a deal in favor of the elite and at the expense of the average Pakistani citizens.

It does not matter u accept or deny existing of Isreal. Isreal is reality and our mulla brain washed all pakistani people about jew's are the responsible for current situation of PK.
Apne haramipan ky kartoot b Yahodi nisara p dal do.

Remember the offer just before the 1998 nuclear tests? $5 Billion. Imagine if Pakistan took that deal. Exactly; one or two years of benefit but a lifetime of undermining our interests. Look at Ukraine regretting giving up its nukes back in 1990s in exchange for a deal with the west and Russia for security.

Recognizing Israel won’t even help Pakistan for a year, because the elite won’t reform. Reform is what the nation needs.

Outside of the Palestinian cause; this is a deal in favor of the elite and at the expense of the average Pakistani citizens.

Exactly.

You know recognizing Israel doesn't mean abandoning Palestine I mean we have diplomatic ties with India but don't recognize their claim on Kashmir

I have the same opinion since 2005… Pakistan should recognise Israel

The biggest issue we have is… Israel is the enemy of our friends. Now if the same friends (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain) are recognising Israel.. we shouldn’t be afraid to do the same

To be honest with you, I have a sympathy with Jewish community/Israelis for a long time as they do not have a permanent place they can call it a home. They were inhabitants of the same land thousands of years ago and should be allowed to live there peacefully. 90% of our problems can be resolved with Israel if we come to an agreement and recognise them as a nation.

The issue of Palestine can be resolved peacefully if the major stakeholders of Muslim nation sit on the table with Israel and USA.
they are not semetic breed but khazar from southern part of russia originally and now they want a part of ukraine as they do not see israel as promising land any more. throughout history they were nation destroyers, they always claimed victim through out history but in fact they were the real villains. they destroyed germany, russia, now usa.

You know recognizing Israel doesn't mean abandoning Palestine I mean we have diplomatic ties with India but don't recognize their claim on Kashmir
It has to be done in a way that the Palestinians actually accept, and are not forced to accept.

For us, haphazardly going into this from a position of weakness undermines everything we are doing vis a vi Kashmir.

We need at least an independent Palestinian state, (perhaps not everything they would hope for, but a decent enough state), akin to an independent Kosovo, in some form, to backup our Kashmir position.

Why are the Arabs intent on recognizing Israel, when its main backer, the US is now a receding Super Power. Israel itself was defeated the last time it invaded Lebanon.

Last edited:
I heard Saudi Arabia may recognize Israel. If Saudi Arabia does so, then we should follow up on it.

Palestinians are also to blame for their misery as well.

I think Two State Solution with Jerusalem as an international city is the best solution to the problem.

The other way round, the Arabs don't give a hoot about Pakistan nor Kashmir. I can assure you.
Those are my views as well. Do Muslim Arab countries care about Kashmir? lol

The biggest issue we have is… Israel is the enemy of our friends. Now if the same friends (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain) are recognising Israel.. we shouldn’t be afraid to do the same

To be honest with you, I have a sympathy with Jewish community/Israelis for a long time as they do not have a permanent place they can call it a home. They were inhabitants of the same land thousands of years ago and should be allowed to live there peacefully. 90% of our problems can be resolved with Israel if we come to an agreement and recognise them as a nation.

The issue of Palestine can be resolved peacefully if the major stakeholders of Muslim nation sit on the table with Israel and USA.
I agree with only some of your views.

We should recognize Israel, only if Saudi Arabia does so. Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not our problem nor the Saudis.

Palestinians are to blamed for their own stupidity as well.

Last edited:

They are not enemies anymore. The Arabs and Israelis are absolutely moving towards normalising relations.

Israel was actively looking to normalize relationships with Pakistan in 2000's . Now they are actually getting better deal from gulf itself. They will certainly not refuse if Pakistan wants to recognize Israel, but will not accept any demand.

They are not enemies anymore. The Arabs and Israelis are absolutely moving towards normalising relations.
Yes I am just waiting to see if Saudi Arabia recognizes Israel. Then we should do the same then.

But the Two State Solution needs to be accepted while making Jerusalem an international city.

Israel was actively looking to normalize relationships with Pakistan in 2000's . Now they are actually getting better deal from gulf itself. They will certainly not refuse if Pakistan wants to recognize Israel, but will not accept any demand.

Did you extract this valuable info from the Israelis or are you just sharing your thoughts?

you read the islamic prophecy on how will it go down, the israelis are already looking for imam mehdhi.

Yes I am just waiting to see if Saudi Arabia recognizes Israel. Then we should do the same then.

But the Two State Solution needs to be accepted while making Jerusalem an international city.

Saudis are on the cusp of recognising Israel. When MBS openly says that we are almost there you can be rest assured.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom