What's new

INDIA: Pak T-shirts in procession, Treason case registered

See this is the thing some muslims on that side simply do not understand. What happens lets say there is another Gujarat genocide. Where will you go? What @mujhaidind clearly understands is that this country (Pakistan) was actually built for him and people like him. Pakistan was built for us.

No Pakistan was built for Pakistanis. Period !

We are for whom this country was built for not every Tom, Dick and Harry who just happens to be a Muslim.

If there is another Babri Masjid or Gujrat - How does that concern us ?

The Indians can elevate the Indian Muslims to the status of a Messiah or nail them to the cross - Who gives a frig ?

No Pakistan was built for Pakistanis. Period !

We are for whom this country was built for not every Tom, Dick and Harry who just happens to be a Muslim.

If there is another Babri Masjid or Gujrat - How does that concern us ?

The Indians can elevate the Indian Muslims to the status of a Messiah or nail them to the cross - Who gives a frig ?

:o::o::o::o::o:

Aren't you the biggest supporter of Allama Iqbal?

سارے جہاں سے اچھا ہندوستاں ہمارا
ہم بلبلیں ہیں اس کی، یہ گلستاں ہمارا

غربت میں ہوں اگر ہم، رہتا ہے دل وطن میں
سمجھو وہیں ہمیں بھی دل ہو جہاں ہمارا

پربت وہ سب سے اونچا، ہمسایہ آسماں کا
وہ سنتری ہمارا، وہ پاسباں ہمارا

گودی میں کھیلتی ہیں اس کی ہزاروں ندیاں
گلشن ہے جن کے دم سے رشکِ جناں ہمارا

اے آبِ رودِ گنگا! وہ دن ہیں یاد تجھ کو؟
اترا ترے کنارے جب کارواں ہمارا

مذہب نہیں سکھاتا آپس میں بیر رکھنا
ہندی ہیں ہم، وطن ہے ہندوستاں ہمارا

یونان و مصر و روما سب مٹ گئے جہاں سے
اب تک مگر ہے باقی نام و نشاں ہمارا

کچھ بات ہے کہ ہستی مٹتی نہیں ہماری
صدیوں رہا ہے دشمن دورِ زماں ہمارا

اقبال! کوئی محرم اپنا نہيں جہاں میں
معلوم کیا کسی کو دردِ نہاں ہمارا!‏

I've got a question for you. If your nana loved Pakistan so much, Why didn't your nana leave during the partition?

The opportunity to leave just did not come as he waited I guess. If he was alive I would have asked him. But I consider Lucknow a part and parcel of Pakistan as both my parents were born there.

Now, look at it from a Hindu's point of view. Muslims voted overwhelmingly for partition based on the reasoning that they couldn't live with the Hindus, and yet 1/3rd of the muslims of the subcontinent stayed back in India. Think about how effed up that is. You got a piece of land (Pakistan and Bangladesh) that was proportional to your population (90 million) but we ended up with a 3rd of the population. In what world is that fair play? Every time there is a post regarding an Afghan saying something negative towards Pakistan, every Pakistani poster is up in arms demanding that they be sent back to Afghanistan. Yet the expectation is that, despite our history, Hindus should quietly accommodate all of the Muslims demands.

Every situation, every problem has diverging views. The Hinds will clearly see things differently than the average muslim in India or in Pakistan. Even some of the relatives I have who are pro Indian I haven't noticed from then any form of support for the Hindus. Instead they look down on them. I am not saying it is good to look down at fellow human beings but their hatred of Hindus is greater than even the ones calling for parts of what is now india to be ceded to Pakistan or granted independence.

You speak of the gujarat riots like it was the tragedy to end all tragedies. However, there have always been riots in Gujarat. There used to be 2 or 3 every year. There would be curfews and flag marches in the old city in Vadodara every year. Where were you when the Hindus were being killed?

If Hindus are killed it is equally deplorable. But it changes nothing. In each riot a much larger proportion of Muslims have been killed rather than Hindus.

Let's address cow slaughter, why should you be allowed to slaughter something Hindus consider holy? Your own religion offers you options of other creatures you could slaughter, why does it have to be a cow? Just so you can throw it in their face? How would you feel if they wore t-shirts with derogatory words for your religion in the guise of freedom of speech

This is what I am saying. There is a point where our views diverge or at times even clash. Cow slaughter from the muslim viewpoint is necessary and every year there is a festival based on it.

Regarding your post about economic opportunities, discrimination is only a part of why the Muslims are struggling. During partition, a large number of the educated, middle class from the muslim community left India. A vast majority of those who were left, were the rich businessmen, who didn't want to leave everything behind and poor people who couldn't afford to leave. That's why you see such a discrepancy in employment. I went to school with 9 muslim kids out of 50. Only 1 continued to college with me. The poor kids went to work after school and the rich kids joined their family business.

Take your prisoner stats and break it down to economic conditions instead of religion. I can almost guarantee that you'll see that the Muslims are not being jailed in higher proportion but rather the POOR are being jailed in higher proportion. That's the reality throughout the world.

There is definite discrimination in India against Muslims. It can be seen in housing, employment etc. Obviously, no country can get anywhere while large sections of its population is being actively discriminated against. And most people including me don't want to be part of a system where there is dicrimination against anybody.

That is good to hear. I would again repeat that the problems that exist are not because of the average Hindu, who is tolerant and does not want to oppress muslims. One of the things that trouble me is the silence on Hindutvadi terrorists by most average Hindus. Its a problem no one is willing to discuss.

But my question to all the Pakistani Muslims, is a simple one. The Muslims asked for a separate country and got it. Why should any Indian care what happens to the Muslims?

Good question. Pakistan should open up its borders for the oppressed. It was built not just for Muslims but all who (believed)
they were oppressed. India should care about the Muslims so that they do not rebel again as they did before. Equal rights if they are provided would go a long way to reducing the numerous problems muslims face.

To the Indian Muslims, Guys I am desperately sorry for posting this (except @mujhaidind, to whom I say, eff you and the horse you rode in one)

Don't swear at him. Who knows what he suffered to be speaking like this.

:o::o::o::o::o:

Aren't you the biggest supporter of Allama Iqbal?

Allama was a realist ! :smokin:

After the country has been created; we don't owe the Muslims of the State of India anything anymore than they owe us anything !

Allama was a realist ! :smokin:

After the country has been created; we don't owe the Muslims of the State of India anything anymore than they owe us anything !

Tarana-e-Milli phir se paro butt saab.

Tarana-e-Milli, Iqbal Sahib nei Pakistan ka khawaab sochneiii seh bohat pehleiii liikhaa thaaa ! :undecided:

Its like taking Jinnah Sahib's Hindu-Muslim Unity thing out of context ! :unsure:

Ideally, I feel more at home with the concept of borders just being lines on a map. I have a soft corner for all Muslims around the globe. Indian back-stabber Muslims might have discouraged your faith, but there are a lot of good indian muslims.

Modi is following Hasina on this one. Hasina banned Pakistani jersey in game day, Modi took it a step further.

Ideally, I feel more at home with the concept of borders just being lines on a map. I have a soft corner for all Muslims around the globe. Indian back-stabber Muslims might have discouraged your faith, but there are a lot of good indian muslims.

I'm a Pakistani Nationalist; for me a Pakistani Hindu is my Brother whereas an Indian Muslim is just an 'Indian Muslim' - someone with whom I've got nothing to do !

I'm a Pakistani Nationalist; for me a Pakistani Hindu is my Brother whereas an Indian Muslim is just an 'Indian Muslim' - someone with whom I've got nothing to do !

Your Pakistani Hindu brothers seem to be ditching the nation for economic incentives towards the east. Too bad they don't have the zeal that you do.

Your Pakistani Hindu brothers seem to be ditching the nation for economic incentives towards the east. Too bad they don't have the zeal that you do.

Some of them are mistreated in Pakistan which in itself is a matter of great 'shame' for us Pakistanis.

Furthermore the ghosts of the Partition haven't been exorcised and we still don't have a good perception about Hindus which only makes matters worse; unfortunately when we buried Quaid-e-Azam....we buried most of his ideals with him !

Some of them are mistreated in Pakistan which in itself is a matter of great 'shame' for us Pakistanis.

Furthermore the ghosts of the Partition haven't been exorcised and we still don't have a good perception about Hindus which only makes matters worse; unfortunately when we buried Quaid-e-Azam....we buried most of his ideals with him !

I don't have issues with anyone till they cross me. I feel like that is what being Muslim and Pakistani is all about.

I don't have issues with anyone till they cross me. I feel like that is what being Muslim and Pakistani is all about.

Neither do I !

But I hate fake Punjabis living in NYC who wear over-sized sun-glasses ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom