What's new

INDIA: Pak T-shirts in procession, Treason case registered

@Developereo @HRK - Is this true ? Do Gujrati and Punjabis don't get along with each other ? :(

cant say for sure about 'Indian Gujrati' people, but I meet Gujrati, Memon & Punjabi people daily observe no such issue, in fact some of them are business partners. One thing I can say that they show preferential attitude towards their community.

You're in the states? :lol:

No....but I did visit NYC a few months back ! :)

I asked for RazPak over there and the women were like :azn: but the men were like :mad: - Tu kiya itnaa baraa player bunnn giyaa haiii wahan ? o_O

cant say for sure about 'Indian Gujrati' people, but I meet Gujrati, Memon & Punjabi people daily observe no such issue, in fact some of them are business partners. One thing I can say that they show preferential attitude towards their community.

Tou Khan Sahib aaap bhi tou yahiii karteiii hain; humein kahan lift karvateiii hain when I visit Karachi ! :(

Subbbha shaaam Altaf Bhai keh gunnn gaaateiii hain ! :mad:

@HRK Bhai - Aaap neii meriii page 13 waliii post hii nahin parhiiii aur koi comment hi nahin kiyaa usss par ! :cry:

No....but I did visit NYC a few months back ! :)

I asked for RazPak over there and the women were like :azn: but the men were like :mad: - Tu kiya itnaa baraa player bunnn giyaa haiii wahan ? o_O

This is what you do. You go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and find foreign tourist girls. You tell them instead of paying the fee at entry, you can just donate 1 dollar and be allowed through. After that read labels of paintings and start making up some fun facts about the piece. Be confident, and after that ask them If they want to go grab something to eat in downtown Manhattan. WIN

This is what you do. You go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and find foreign tourist girls. You tell them instead of paying the fee at entry, you can just donate 1 dollar and be allowed through. After that read labels of paintings and start making up some fun facts about the piece. Be confident, and after that ask them If they want to go grab something to eat in downtown Manhattan. WIN

:astagh:

@HRK Bhai why is he trying to corrupt a pure and angelic being like me ? :o:

Armstrong sirf piyaaar kartaaa haiii chakar-baaaziii nahin; in fact apniii dukkh bhariiii dastaaan tou Leyla and Majnun ko piiicheii chooor deiii ! :(

:astagh:

@HRK Bhai why is he trying to corrupt a pure and angelic being like me ? :o:

Armstrong sirf piyaaar kartaaa haiii chakar-baaaziii nahin; in fact apniii dukkh bhariiii dastaaan tou Leyla and Majnun ko piiicheii chooor deiii ! :(
:disagree:

Tou Khan Sahib aaap bhi tou yahiii karteiii hain; humein kahan lift karvateiii hain when I visit Karachi ! :(

Subbbha shaaam Altaf Bhai keh gunnn gaaateiii hain ! :mad:

hai when u came to Karachi ... ??

hai when u came to Karachi ... ??

Many...many years ago....before joining this forum ! :oops:

In fact the first time I came to Karachi I was hospitalized with Asthma without having any family history of it ! :disagree:

The second time I came to Karachi I stayed at some flats near Mazar-e-Quaid (apparently it was MQM Area); it was sooo.....soooo dirty that you can't imagine especially because this was maybe 2-3 weeks after Bakra Eid but the place still had Oooojriiis (Cow's Stomach and Entrails) and Siriiis (Cow and Goat Heads) littered about with small puddles of blood, mud and water all mixed together ! :bad:

Quaid's City neiii donnon baaar disappoint kar diyaaa ! :(

Personally I have been trying to integrate in Pakistani society as a Pashtun, and there are issues regarding integration and terrorist organizations like the MQM have been born but Pakistan is our home. Lucknow Barabanki RohillaKhand Fatehpur Kakori all should have gone to Pakistan.
The opportunity to leave just did not come as he waited I guess. If he was alive I would have asked him. But I consider Lucknow a part and parcel of Pakistan as both my parents were born there.
Many Indians who had their ancestral lands in Pakistan can similarly claim that their lands all should have gone to India, there were many Hindu/Sikh majority areas that went to Pakistan that should have gone to us. Statements like Lucknow and UP should be Pakistani and all simply put the onus on you to return Lahore and Karachi.

Many...many years ago....before joining this forum ! :oops:

In fact the first time I came to Karachi I was hospitalized with Asthma without having any family history of it ! :disagree:

The second time I came to Karachi I stayed at some flats near Mazar-e-Quaid (apparently it was MQM Area); it was sooo.....soooo dirty that you can't imagine especially because this was maybe 2-3 weeks after Bakra Eid but the place still had Oooojriiis (Cow's Stomach and Entrails) and Siriiis (Cow and Goat Heads) littered about with small puddles of blood, mud and water all mixed together ! :bad:

Quaid's City neiii donnon baaar disappoint kar diyaaa ! :(

Lawaris Sher hai ye .... :(

This is what I am saying. There is a point where our views diverge or at times even clash. Cow slaughter from the muslim viewpoint is necessary and every year there is a festival based on it.
The problem with people like you is that you do not understand the concept of reciprocity.

Cow slaughter is not necessary for Muslims. If you believe that it is, then you dont know your own religion. Muslims can slaughter ram/sheep/buffalow/goat/camel/xyz.
While for Hindus, slaughtering Cows is extremely offensive.

So what sane Muslims or essentially those who understand the concept of 'treat others the way you want to be treated' would not use Cow for the Qurbani, instead use any other animal. This way, they fulfill and celebrate their festival while not offending Hindus.

Similarly, it is not necessary for Hindus or Sikhs to insult Mohammad. But they can under Freedom of Speech laws.
For Muslims, it is extremely offensive if someone does that.

The way Muslims expect that their religious sentiments should be cared for, the same way the onus is on them as well to respect other's religious sentiments.

These things are hard to grasp for those who have been brought up with an Islamist supremacist point of view from childhood. Taught only to take from others and impose your will but never to make others happy by caring for their sentiments.

But for those who do have some semblance of understanding, they do understand these things - and do understand that humanity means caring for other's sentiments as much as you care for your own.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom