What's new

India- Pakistan Friendship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GareebNawaz

Reaction score
I thought this would be a good way for us to learn about each other cultures, religions, way of life.... discuss about holidays, post pictures of your country's festivites, food, cities, people.... Jai Hind, Pakistan Zindabad.:pakistan:
user25733pic37711287055.gif

happy posting!! no fighting please and try to benefit from learning about each other!!:cheers:

Thanks for the thread. I hope people support it!

There can never be friendship between Pakistan and India, so long as India occupies, opresses and commits genocide in Jammu and Kashmir. Also the Indians need to accept that Pakistan is a reality and is not going to go away. Until this happens, keep dreaming dude.

Pakistan Zindabaad :pakistan: Kashmir banay gha Pakistan.

Oh man, why don't you indians just get off our back already.

TAKE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR OWN NATIONALITY!!!

There can NEVER be a friendship between Pakistan and india.

End of story.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I'm a firm believer in Pakistan-India friendship but frankly what I have seen on other sites and this forum, it's still a dream.
There can only be friendship when my Kashmiri brothers and sisters are given freedom.

Guys go easy on him.

He asking for some pictures of festivals and other such things in each country.
nothing wrong with that sans any textual postings because thats where phobias start coming

we don't want friendship, if we did we would not have created our own country as we felt we had too because we are the better people (in my opinion).

Hyderabad, India
charminar-heritage-monument.jpg

Karachi
Replica of Charminar built by Hyderabadis in memory of Hyderabad
Charminar_Karachi.JPG

I think one of the main reasons indians always like to compare themselves with Pakistanis is because Pakistanis (Punjabis, Pashtuns, Balochis, Kashmiris) are considered martial/warrior races.

and we all know what majority of indians are/were considerd......that's the reason indians don't always act desperate about being compared to Sri lankins and Bangladeshis... they are always after Pakistanis.

This is one of the main reasons.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

^^^

Cold hard facts

another thread for lovey-dovey stuff.. 'comon let's stop being melodramatic. there is no love lost between india & pakistan.
then again.. can't say the same about indians & pakistanis though. got few collegues working with me. love them to bits..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom