What's new

India, Pakistan Nuclear War Could Spell Doom In China, Iran & Bangladesh

Lauda liberate hoga.

Lauda Matlab?

Nikki Lauda? Austrian Formula One driver?

1024px-Lauda_McLaren_MP4-2_1984_Dallas_F1.jpg

World instead of these stupid articles need to understand that Kashmir need to be solved and Indians need to leave that region

Do not push Pakistan to a level where they give a sh1t what happens to the world
If Kashmiri can’t live in peace then Pakiatan need to tell the world we are watching and maybe no one in the world have a right to live in peace
Enough is enough and India need to back down

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-emmanuel-macron-withdraw-insults-over-fires

I found this hilarious at the time. Emmanuel Macron wants Brazil to stop burning the rain forest to save the world. Then France proceeds to sell Rafales to India.....what would a nuclear exchange war between India and Pakistan due to the worlds air Mr. Macron. I find the french to be selectively idealistic. Brazil is bad for burning the rain forest but participating in arms races that lead to a nuclear exchange is OK.

Will you guys stop politicizing nukes? I do not think any country will be such a dumb to throw to its enemy. Read what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki when the bombs were only a tiny egg that time. The future wars will continue to be fought with conventional weapons.

The first country to attack with nuke will become the pariah state in the world. Read the definition of pariah state below'

"A pariah state (also called an international pariah or a global pariah) is a nation considered to be an outcast in the international community. A pariah state may face international isolation, sanctions or even an invasion by nations who find its policies, actions, or its very existence unacceptable".

Will you guys stop politicizing nukes? I do not think any country will be such a dumb to throw to its enemy. Read what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki when the bombs were only a tiny egg that time. The future wars will continue to be fought with conventional weapons.

The first country to attack with nuke will become the pariah state in the world. Read the definition of pariah state below'

"A pariah state (also called an international pariah or a global pariah) is a nation considered to be an outcast in the international community. A pariah state may face international isolation, sanctions or even an invasion by nations who find its policies, actions, or its very existence unacceptable".

If you were East Pakistani you would not be this shizz scared

MAD will put the Bay of Bengal as prime target.

Good luck Hilsaite

Depends, on two things,
1. How country spin off international narrative, justify use of Nukes. I.e to stop possible grave danger to civilian population, massacre, mass human right violation and acts of crime against humanity.

2. If country being Nukes is totally finished/done, economically and militarily. Might is right and international community will forget about plight of loser after few years, it will be business as usual with the winner.

If you were East Pakistani you would not be this shizz scared

MAD will put the Bay of Bengal as prime target.

Good luck Hilsaite
Do not talk irrational about the nuke. Do you think any country can just throw it like you guys are telling? Now, give me one example when this happened after Hiroshima/Nagasaki?

AP_798106571437-e1533569648788.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00001.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00004.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00007.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00012.jpg

Pakistan will never dare to attack with nuclear bombs on densely populated areas like Delhi, Mumbai Kolkata.... if they do then whole world including China will punish them....
I think if Pakistan felt war is not going her way, it will start with using low yield Nukes on major military bases and vital installations. This will pretty much neutralize/finish any Indian military advantage. Since target was a military installation, India may not automatically launch a counter nuclear strike. If this happens, Pakistan can offer to stop the hostilities right there and can offer to not move into, harm or occupy major Indian cities or population area. But if Pakistan did threaten to move inside India and In face of total defeat. India, will most likely Respond with a nuclear strike.

Now these are all hypothetical situations and these is no way to predict what would be the actual response of leaders at that time.

Do not talk irrational about the nuke. Do you think any country can just throw it like you guys are telling? Now, give me one example when this happened after Hiroshima/Nagasaki?

AP_798106571437-e1533569648788.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00001.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00004.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00007.jpg

hiroshima_wwii_00012.jpg

Do you think we live in 1940s?

Or only noble white man has the privilege to use nuclear arms in self defense?

Do you think we live in 1940s?

Or only noble white man has the privilege to use nuclear arms in self defense?
No, I live in the 2020s but I am a born idiot. That is why I was telling the truth. But, when are you going to throw the bomb? It is already 72 years too late. Why wait? Throw it right away.

No, I live in the 2020s but I am a born idiot. That is why I was telling the truth. But, when are you going to throw the bomb? It is already 72 years too late. Why wait? Throw it right away.

You can make all the noise you want before the party ends.

Go out there. Live it up. Smoke a Hilsa. Hallucinate on wild honey. Be yourself

I think if Pakistan felt war is not going her way, it will start with using low yield Nukes on major military bases and vital installations. This will pretty much neutralize/finish any Indian military advantage. Since target was a military installation, India may not automatically launch a counter nuclear strike. If this happens, Pakistan can offer to stop the hostilities right there and can offer to not move into, harm or occupy major Indian cities or population area. But if Pakistan did threaten to move inside India and In face of total defeat. India, will most likely Respond with a nuclear strike.

Now these are all hypothetical situations and these is no way to predict what would be the actual response of leaders at that time.

If Pakistan uses low yield nukes on Indian military bases and installation even then it will force America to immediately bomb and destroy your nuclear installations and establish no fly zone over Pakistan in order to avoid further nuclear exchanges... you will be sanctioned even worse than North Korea and even China won't help you with a single rupee.... nuclear war is not equal of taking walk in park my friend...

Even then you use nukes GREEN WILD INDIA will recover faster than Pakistan.... Read my post #19

Last edited:

No such thing as a limited nuclear war. If your gonna use nukes. Its got to be in force. This also adds to the deterrence element....which in reality is the main purpose of nuclear weapons.

India could not escalate after Swift Retort because it was deterred by our nuclear arsenal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom