What's new

India-Pakistan series unlikely to go ahead

Aww, you put in so much effort.

No I didn't. That's the thing with violence against Minorities in Pakistan. Since it happens everyday, I have the option to either post recent/daily updates, or look at the past two years. Whereas for you guys it's the standard - can't eat beef, look at Gujarat riots, maybe Muzaffarnagar. And that's it.

Najam Sethi included

Najam Sethi is well respected in India. That you call him subversive calls your judgment into question.

Neither we are going to pay them nor are we going to play with them.You see,this is what we call the "Baniya mentality" here in India:D.They refused to prosecute the tangos responsible for the 26/11 and we refused to play with them,it's called tit for tat.Now they are going to suffer a huge loss of about $75 millions because of us;);)
Both are not equal and a naive comparison.....

If that's the case then Why India plays Hockey Kabaddi Snooker Football and why allow Pakistan to conduct Cultural and textile stalls in exhibitions in India? If that's the case why you guys Import And Export various stuff like Onions etc from Pakistan? If that's the case why you guys send Sikh yaatri's here ? why allow them...?

YOu can do all other shit but can't Play Cricket with Pakistan wow What and Indian Logic.... We should give you an applause for that

I disagree with what india does. India need a course correction.

BCCI is eager to play, they are as greedy and beghairat as you guys are.

Clarify this statement my little keyboard chaddi extremist?

Indian government won't play ball.

Ball and Indian government you must be kidding me :D

Indian government don't have ball how come they will play ball, you know this right, if they had balls your PM would not have run away and we would have witnessed his offspring :-)

Clarify this statement my little keyboard chaddi extremist?

Ball and Indian government you must be kidding me :D

Indian government don't have ball how come they will play ball, you know this right, if they had balls your PM would not have run away and we would have witnessed his offspring :-)

A dreg like you can only flower in the cesspit of PDF. How does it feel to be a dreg?:lol:

You people are beghairat because you are dying to play cricket with a country whom you periodically threaten to nuke. You hate us so much that you would rather die in a nuclear holocaust than leave us in peace. Just for 75 million USD! You guys are always for sale!

But we want to have NOTHING to do with your country. Feel greatful for the few Indians on PDF - that's all you are going to see of India for a long time.

Why the heck anybody care about Cricket ? It is British sports fit for playing in cool Britain not suited for hot weather in Pakistan. Why not Football or Rugby or Baseball. These games are played for 3 hours max.

Cricket a corrupt, distressing and timewasting sport of Pakistan and Pakistanis

A dreg like you can only flower in the cesspit of PDF. How does it feel to be a dreg?:lol:

You people are beghairat because you are dying to play cricket with a country whom you periodically threaten to nuke. You hate us so much that you would rather die in a nuclear holocaust than leave us in peace. Just for 75 million USD! You guys are always for sale!

But we want to have NOTHING to do with your country. Feel greatful for the few Indians on PDF - that's all you are going to see of India for a long time.

Awwww I must have hit some sensitive nerve of a toilet less chaddiii :D, it always feels good compared to a saffron chaddii on this PDF (which he calls a cesspit but still visits it) you know that already don't you :D. By the way I understand your visit here you must have been assigned the duty to protect honor of mother Hindustan at any cost, otherwise a gairat mand chaddii visiting this cesspit does not make any sense.

Here is the deal chaddi no matter what you wish in your extremist thoughts, we will keep fingering you and you little extremist chaddizz cannot do much about it, you will have to take it right up every time :bad: disgusting I know but there is no other option. And maximum response expected from you chaddiiz would be lynching and threatening your own people. Win win who does not like chaddiiz of India attacking there own people :cheers:

Nukes :undecided: nuking chaddiz is waste of nukes in my opinion and plus there are many sensible Indians to whom we don't wish any harm. Be grateful to those sensible Indians chaddi be grateful to them. :-)

Cricket a corrupt, distressing and timewasting sport of Pakistan and Pakistanis

Awwww I must have hit some sensitive nerve of a toilet less chaddiii :D, it always feels good compared to a saffron chaddii on this PDF (which he calls a cesspit but still visits it) you know that already don't you :D. By the way I understand your visit here you must have been assigned the duty to protect honor of mother Hindustan at any cost, otherwise a gairat mand chaddii visiting this cesspit does not make any sense.

Here is the deal chaddi no matter what you wish in your extremist thoughts, we will keep fingering you and you little extremist chaddizz cannot do much about it, you will have to take it right up every time :bad: disgusting I know but there is no other option. And maximum response expected from you chaddiiz would be lynching and threatening your own people. Win win who does not like chaddiiz of India attacking there own people :cheers:

Nukes :undecided: nuking chaddiz is waste of nukes in my opinion and plus there are many sensible Indians to whom we don't wish any harm. Be grateful to those sensible Indians chaddi be grateful to them. :-)

Beg, beg, till you succeed - (not so) ancient Pakistani proverb.

Beg, beg, till you succeed - (not so) ancient Pakistani proverb.

Come on why do I have to tell you every time that you can do a little better.... say something that is more applicable, revise the syllabus they teach you in your chaddii gatherings :D

Wish and fart, wish and fart, wish and fart keep doing it for your whole life but you still won't succeed chaddi. A life cycle of a chaddii.:p:

Come on why do I have to tell you every time that you can do a little better.... say something that is more applicable, revise the syllabus they teach you in your chaddii gatherings :D

Wish and fart, wish and fart, wish and fart keep doing it for your whole life but you still won't succeed chaddi. A life cycle of a chaddii.:p:

Come on, Pakistan just got $500 million from IMF to pay interest on its previous debt. Just celebrate for now will you?! As for six months later, when it is time to borrow more, maybe then you can try the PCB scam once again. This time you will have our support as well, as we don't want to see a bankrupt "Wahid Islami Atami Kuwwat"!:enjoy:

Come on, Pakistan just got $500 million from IMF to pay interest on its previous debt. Just celebrate for now will you?! As for six months later, when it is time to borrow more, maybe then you can try the PCB scam once again. This time you will have our support as well, as we don't want to see a bankrupt "Wahid Islami Atami Kuwwat"!:enjoy:

These are childish rants coming from someone who has very recently witnessed window dressed economic progress or is one of very few amongst billion who has recently enjoyed the luxuries of a mediocre prosperous life :-).

Well,the last time we played against you we beat you and sent you back to your home from Austalia:lol:.Man,it's getting boring aPakistan getting hammered over and again by Team India in the World cups:rofl::rofl:

Ya "Hum ne Ghar mein ghus ker mara " lol 2012 series remember ? lol

Back
Top Bottom