What's new

India, Pakistan talks to go ahead: Delhi

I am no war monger. Zero tolerance policy against terrorism I have advocated nothing wrong in that. pakistan should also follow the suit.

Ok explain in detail what you mean by zeo tolerance. you mentioned israel earlier. If india tried on pakistan what israelis did in lebanon you think pakistanis would go home and play with their bangles. I dont think so.

Ok explain in detail what you mean by zeo tolerance. you mentioned israel earlier. If india tried on pakistan what israelis did in lebanon you think pakistanis would go home and play with their bangles. I dont think so.

Zero tolerance means punish the culprits whom so ever they are. Why are u believing that it will lead to a war with Pakistan. Isn't that the admission of guilt ?

Zero tolerance means punish the culprits whom so ever they are. Why are u believing that it will lead to a war with Pakistan. Isn't that the admission of guilt ?

No if thats all of what you mean go for it. Thats fine I have no problem. In fact now that you have cleared that with me i will call kyani and tell him that yous ok

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom