What's new

India Placing Sukhoi's near Pak Border

XYON

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Air Chief has decided to place Early Warning Radars at LOC next to Pakistan-China Border and have also decided to place the high end Sukhoi's on bases near to Pakistan. Could this be a prelude to counter Chinese growing influence in the region or is it usual saber rattling trap for Pakistan to perhaps do the same?

What Say You?

IAF strengthening air defence radars along LAC with China

Indian Air Chief has decided to place Early Warning Radars at LOC next to Pakistan-China Border and have also decided to place the high end Sukhoi's on bases near to Pakistan. Could this be a prelude to counter Chinese growing influence in the region or is it usual saber rattling trap for Pakistan to perhaps do the same?

What Say You?

IAF strengthening air defence radars along LAC with China

This one is for China....

No need to worry!! Your J-17 are capable enough to take Su-30 MKI:partay:

I think you mean F-16's. JF-17 is superior to your MIG's.

Secondly if India is stupid enough to get into a pi$$ing contest with the Chinese by catering to such military moves ; I sincerely wish them good luck.

As the saying goes, never try to stop your enemy when he is committing a mistake! God Speed then Bharat Rakshak!

No I really mean JF-17 which is superior to Su-30:partay:. Joking;)

India is not as stupid as Pakistan who always tries to attack another country. We have never invaded any country and we are placing Su's for our defense. And we are not contesting with china, we are only defending our borders as defending is easier than attacking(Except 71).

Really !!! :P

Never Invaded :D

What abt Sikkim :cheesy:

No I really mean JF-17 which is superior to Su-30:partay:. Joking;)

India is not as stupid as Pakistan who always tries to attack another country. We have never invaded any country and we are placing Su's for our defense. And we are not contesting with china, we are only defending our borders as defending is easier than attacking(Except 71).

If your basis of calling Pakistan Stupid(which you should mind your language) based on 65 then India call be called that too based on 71. And by your reference of Pakistan invading other countries, then you should know that Kashmir is not a part of India as you guys believe it to be. It is a disputed territory, and mind you Bangladesh was never a disputed territory by any means. Now a very recent example of this would be the war between Georgia and Russia, it was fought because of the two territories that are in dispute between the 2 countries. Bot the world accepts it likewise or not it is another issue. But in the case of Kashmir it is accepted by the whole world as a disputed territory. And also India have not had their hands clean in Kashmir either and neither are they so sharif that they always wait for others and then they retaliate.
:pakistan:

Seriously Dude! just look at your own statements:

India is not as stupid as Pakistan

Pakistan who always tries to attack another country.

We have never invaded any country

we are placing Su's for our defense.

we are not contesting with china

as defending is easier than attacking(Except 71).

:disagree:

^ All those ^^^^^^ --- self contradictory :eek: :agree:

:D

What do all of them say about the real reason for the Su-30 deployment? Nothing!!

Last edited:
I think this is good move as this will be beneficial for surgical stikes of terrorist camps if need arises and if they fancy another attack within Indian soil.

But I would prefer drones over them.

I think this is good move as this will be beneficial for surgical stikes of terrorist camps if need arises and if they fancy another attack within Indian soil.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good one i like that :yahoo:

well good move.. a bit late.. but.. chalta hai Yaar...we have MKIs in good number.. why not at Tajkistan and Afganistan too..

Sorry to burst your bubble, keep preferring and keep dreaming.

Dude US attacks are part of a secret agreement. but If indian tried any so called SURGICAL STRIKES it will provoke a nuclear war.

here we go again.
some people never learn from previous mistakes.

Dude US attacks are part of a secret agreement. but If indian tried any so called SURGICAL STRIKES it will provoke a nuclear war.

Sorry to burst your bubble, keep preferring and keep dreaming

Good one i like that

I did not mention Pakistan anywhere in my post. Are you guys indirectly accepting the existence of such camps within Pakistan?:devil:

I did not say that:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom