What's new

India Placing Sukhoi's near Pak Border

this will be beneficial for surgical stikes of terrorist camps if need arises and if they fancy another attack within Indian soil.

R
AW! for the sake of your name, please research the net, for the real culprits behind the Mumbai, not the puppets you are referring to.

Once you have finished your search, read this statement of mine:

"No one in India has the guts to attack the real perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks"

.............many of you will be wondering if I mean, the PA or the Govt., !!!

Dude! the strings of the Mumbai attacks dont end in Pakistan nor do they begin here, though you can say, we ended up being half of the stage for it, the other half was generously donated by the Indians.

The only problem is, you will not find any major news source that you can use as a reference, but then, who believes in any of those, these days !!

and good luck with your Research

The Truth is out there :eek:

That is why, I do not see any constructive objective behind this deployment, again folks, this is hyped up measures, self initiated by India and one sided, the result, like always will be, deterioration of the peaceful environment.

Last edited:
Dude US attacks are part of a secret agreement. but If indian tried any so called SURGICAL STRIKES it will provoke a nuclear war.

This is common problem with most of the Islamic countries... even Iraqis were also saying the same against the US... PLO .. lebanon.. Syria... Jordan .. also says the same for Israel...they yet to prove anything on ground.

well good move.. a bit late.. but.. chalta hai Yaar...we have MKIs in good number.. why not at Tajkistan and Afganistan too..

That will be a good choice. We already have a airbase in Tajikistan. And talks are going on for Afghanistan military assistance.

then... khuda hafiz Pak.:sniper:

Living in the same old feel good delusional world are we :)

Feels good man :agree:

I wanna think more of the same :agree:

But First !!!!

Your men already on the ground there cannot go outside of secure zones, how do you plan to put millions of dollars worth of planes there?

:P

well good move.. a bit late.. but.. chalta hai Yaar...we have MKIs in good number.. why not at Tajkistan and Afganistan too..
:eek:

I think this is good move as this will be beneficial for surgical stikes of terrorist camps if need arises and if they fancy another attack within Indian soil.

But I would prefer drones over them.
:rofl:

India is not as stupid as Pakistan who always tries to attack another country. We have never invaded any country and we are placing Su's for our defense. And we are not contesting with china, we are only defending our borders as defending is easier than attacking(Except 71).
:lol:

No need to worry!! Your J-17 are capable enough to take Su-30 MKI:partay:
:pop:

when ever i enter in such thread,where war topics r hot b/w india and Pakistan members.
belive me,indian bros always pass my time and make me LOL :rofl:

I think this is good move as this will be beneficial for surgical stikes of terrorist camps if need arises and if they fancy another attack within Indian soil.

But I would prefer drones over them.

Yeah Indian Sukhoi's gonna come & do surgical strikes & PA would be sitting & enjoying the show. :yahoo:

If i remember correctly, last time also when Indian Migs came into Pakistani territory, they were given a very warm welcome & Indians left as a gesture of goodwill 2 of their Migs with one of the pilots getting killed & other captured, plus a couple of Mi-17s too went down.

And as for drones, we all do remember the Indian drone of Israeli origin to have been shot down around Lahore.

By the way my bro has a very clear shot at Indian drones infiltrating LOC every other night, but alas can't shoot them down as no permission yet, when will get sure will let you know.

no dear ... for permanent peace and stability of this region.. it is Important.... we hold talks we them.. our PM visited their for the sake of good relation.. wht we get.. Kandhar.... Kargil.. Attack on Parliment... Attack on raghunath mandir..... Attack in mumbai...

I don't want War.. but I want to see prepertors of these attackes to be killed in broad day sun light.

But these are non state actors. So there is no point having war with the government of Pakistan or people of Pakistan which they can hardly control as admitted.

And as for drones, we all do remember the Indian drone of Israeli origin to have been shot down around Lahore.

Indian drone was able to reach Lahore with so much of security at the border itself..... :eek::eek:

And i was underestimating them....:eek:

By the way did i mention Pakistan in my post? I said terrorist camps and you came up with Pakistan... what does this imply....:wave:

R
AW! for the sake of your name, please research the net, for the real culprits behind the Mumbai, not the puppets you are referring to.

Once you have finished your search, read this statement of mine:

"No one in India has the guts to attack the real perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks"

.............many of you will be wondering if I mean, the PA or the Govt., !!!

Dude! the strings of the Mumbai attacks dont end in Pakistan nor do they begin here, though you can say, we ended up being half of the stage for it, the other half was generously donated by the Indians.

The only problem is, you will not find any major news source that you can use as a reference, but then, who believes in any of those, these days !!

and good luck with your Research

The Truth is out there :eek:

M-O-S-S-A-D

The terrorists where described as Blonde-haired Whites. The NSG Blackcats then chased these terrorists to their hideout (CHABAD HOUSE) without they fought for over a day long. This description does not fit with either Pak nor Indian. :sniper:

lol.. we don;t require to hold talks with them... it is simple yaar... India should tell the World tht we are selling MKIs to Afganistan... and they should buy this through Indian Aid money( no body will raise eye-brows then)... then we can send our IAF contingent there on name of training... then... khuda hafiz Pak.:sniper: :pakistan:

ive got an old base in karachi,sell some MKIs to me with some easly installments send ur pilots too.its quit easy to attack from karachi yarr,y ur going in Tajikistan and Afganistan?.:lol:

well ill glad if u put some mki in Afganistan,that will help Talibans and Alqaida to fight against USA n NATO b/c they really need some big weapons.:azn:

But these are non state actors. So there is no point having war with the government of Pakistan or people of Pakistan which they can hardly control as admitted.

wow... so if tommarow I also Kill some one in Pak.. does Pak also treat me like this.. Warlock is non-state actor..then u will say Kasab is also non-state actor.. free him.... he just instrument...culprint is someone else.

This damn thread has turned to a flam ball once again people plzz stop this damn haterd posts & comments and stick back to the subject !

M-O-S-S-A-D

The terrorists where described as Blonde-haired Whites. The NSG Blackcats then chased these terrorists to their hideout (CHABAD HOUSE) without they fought for over a day long. This description does not fit with either Pak nor Indian. :sniper:

Close but Not exactly.........

half way through though :azn:

:smokin:

That is the point, the Su30s are destined for one purpose, just look at their deployment locations!!

Sadly, this is not going to achieve anything constructive, at all!!

Back
Top Bottom