What's new

India Placing Sukhoi's near Pak Border

To all of you guys who think that they can take on Pakistan and we will be sitting there waiting for you guys to dish it, and you can place your place here there on the Moon Mars or where ever and we will be scared to death need one of the below.
Please chk the link as i couldn't post the pic.

http://www.justascrap.com/wp-content/uploads/reality_slap.png

Did anyone say we are gonna attack Pakistan?
Did anyone say we are trying to scare Pakistan?
Did anyone say lets take these Sukhoi and bomb lahore?

Why are you getting so fearful?

Pakistan is a country of braves and they can very well tackle down Su30, drones whatever and where ever they are. It is just on Indian part about how to handle them. No one is war mongering here.

Boss I think you need that reality slap more.....

india always forgets about the big papa :china: 4 times biger then india.come on buddys,u people cant do any thing to stop them b/c they r the future of the world.:china:

cool down,n stop ur foolisness.

wow... so if tommarow I also Kill some one in Pak.. does Pak also treat me like this.. Warlock is non-state actor..then u will say Kasab is also non-state actor.. free him.... he just instrument...culprint is someone else.

First we do not need to kill anyone in Pakistan.
and we are very much in control of all warlocks.

Pakistan is a country of braves and they can very well tackle down Su30, drones whatever and where ever they are. It is just on Indian part about how to handle them. No one is war mongering here.

then r u putting those beast near to border for farming:taz::lol:

india always forgets about the big papa :china: 4 times biger then india.come on buddys,u people cant do any thing to stop them b/c they r the future of the world.:china:

are we discussing Su on chinese border here?:no:

lol... they are ur PAPA....I think he is ur 2nd or 3rd papa.....ur papa also looking for his terrorists in ur cities.... Pak. govt. even tranfered some of them..

Did I mention you by name I was talking about the people who are bashing Pakistan, now if you think you are part of that group that is your thinking and I cant control that my friend. Please read the whole thing again and especially about the guy who had mentioned about planes in Afghanistan and then Khuda hafiz Pakistan. What do you call that.

Did I mention you by name I was talking about the people who are bashing Pakistan, now if you think you are part of that group that is your thinking and I cant control that my friend. Please read the whole thing again and especially about the guy who had mentioned about planes in Afghanistan and then Khuda hafiz Pakistan. What do you call that.

See i was not replying to you taking your reply explicitly to anyone. By Khuda hafiz I think he meant we will have an advantage if there is a war.....

lol.. we don;t require to hold talks with them... it is simple yaar... India should tell the World tht we are selling MKIs to Afganistan... and they should buy this through Indian Aid money( no body will raise eye-brows then)... then we can send our IAF contingent there on name of training... then... khuda hafiz Pak.:sniper: :pakistan:

why don't you just get up from your damn computer, come out of your air conditioned room and put your money where your mouth is!!!!!!

we'll see who gets the Khuda Hafiz call!!!:toast_sign:

.......... They should only be used if there is any aggression from the Pakistan side.

Stop posting useless one liners with nothing to back up....If you think it’s possible, then please elaborate on the surgical strike part that includes :-

. Full package of IAF surgical strikes
. IAFs mission profile
. Weapons employed during strike i.e. A to A and A to G.
. What tactical and strategically benefits IAF aim to achieve during such strikes.
. Envisaged PAF response to IAFs surgical strikes
. Political and military fallouts of such strikes by IAF
. How effective will be a surgical strike to curb the long term terror menace that India assumes to be facing

Please discuss all the above points in detail before we move further with your theory or if you want to be taken seriously. :pop:

PAF needs F-16 block 52+ AMRAAM ERIEYE very urgently... but its india we are talking about... these days they just wanna have fun with their toys...

Stop posting useless one liners with nothing to back up....If you think it’s possible, then please elaborate on the surgical strike part that includes :-

. Full package of IAF surgical strikes
. IAFs mission profile
. Weapons employed during strike i.e. A to A and A to G.
. What tactical and strategically benefits IAF aim to achieve during such strikes.
. Envisaged PAF response to IAFs surgical strikes
. Political and military fallouts of such strikes by IAF
. How effective will be a surgical strike to curb the long term terror menace that India assumes to be facing

Please discuss all the above points in detail before we move further with your theory or if you want to be taken seriously. :pop:

Did i say strikes in Pakistan? How does PAF came into picture?

i said strikes on terrorist camps.... How does it automatically got translated to Pakistan ? :woot:
You say you do not have any such camps so why are you getting paranoid about it. We have to strike the terror camps not Pakistan:taz:

PAF needs F-16 block 52+ AMRAAM ERIEYE very urgently... but its india we are talking about... these days they just wanna have fun with their toys...

ya and they r flying LCA,PAK-FA and FGFA like kites :lol:
its batter if they put these bird near border,so we can finally see how those birds look like:what:

Back
Top Bottom