What's new

India 'playing dangerous game', says Pakistan officials

It is cool to see so many Bharatis legitimizing any future act of terrorism inside Bharat. Looks like I have to bookmark this thread for future reference.;)

next cut will create many pieces of india :P :cheesy: :sniper:

oh we are already pieces of many languages, many religon, many states bounded by a common cause called india.

forget 1 billion indians you are not able to divide us on this forum itself with we have no common language, many differing religons and ethinicities. we watch each others back and we are quite good at that.

your people get irritiated with the unity of bunch of indians and dream about 1 billion

It is cool to see so many Bharatis legitimizing any future act of terrorism inside Bharat. Looks like I have to bookmark this thread for future reference.;)

Congrats mate 3000..postss..:tup::tup:

Keep rocking

areesh.gif

Am not talking about the hard-core radicals, am talking about the innocent people.

What century are you living in? Grow-up. The days of kill or be killed are long gone. The name of the game is "Regional Cooperation". The only way forward for both our countries is through collaboration only. For the prosperity of the people that is.

no , sir regional co-operation is not possible with Pakistan. every progress we are going to make , pakistan will bring some or other issues . we gave you most Favorited nation , you liked it with kashmir , like wise cooperation, between pakistan is not possible , because of kashmir , and we wont give single inch of kashmir at any cost that is for sure

no , sir regional co-operation is not possible with Pakistan. every progress we are going to make , pakistan will bring some or other issues . we gave you most Favorited nation , you liked it with kashmir , like wise cooperation, between pakistan is not possible , because of kashmir , and we wont give single inch of kashmir at any cost that is for sure

The same can be said from our side, you haven't exactly been buttering us up with your love ,right? ......There are always two sides to a coin.

But, i am an optimist,and i hope that we can overcome our petty differences and work through mutual understanding for the benefit of the people.

regards,

oh we are already pieces of many languages, many religon, many states bounded by a common cause called india.

forget 1 billion indians you are not able to divide us on this forum itself with we have no common language, many differing religons and ethinicities. we watch each others back and we are quite good at that.

your people get irritiated with the unity of bunch of indians and dream about 1 billion

ahan you are not divided? where you are not devided ? you are not devided in your army hmmm and wht are you saing i think you are telling only for some parts of india, you dont remember your anothers part

Back
Top Bottom