What's new

India 'playing dangerous game', says Pakistan officials

ahan you are not divided? where you are not devided ? you are not devided in your army hmmm and wht are you saing i think you are telling only for some parts of india, you dont remember your anothers part

Ok I DID try and devide your english just in hope that I might actually understand your post. But guess what? Just disappointment nothing else. Anyways I'm not bragging about English hindi mei bhi baat kar sakte hai. Koi baat nahi? Or 'Urdu' if you would? :P

Ok I DID try and devide your english just in hope that I might actually understand your post. But guess what? Just disappointment nothing else. Anyways I'm not bragging about English hindi mei bhi baat kar sakte hai. Koi baat nahi? Or 'Urdu' if you would? :P

dont worry i dont need to learn english :p you are criticizing my english like a deluded people in UK hehe for me it's enought ITALIAN AND URDU! :D :partay:

Problem is extremism.
Madarsas teaching extremism.
element that harming Image of Pakistan.
NOT INDIA.

Last edited:
The same can be said from our side, you haven't exactly been buttering us up with your love ,right? ......There are always two sides to a coin.

But, i am an optimist,and i hope that we can overcome our petty differences and work through mutual understanding for the benefit of the people.

regards,

yes sir , i agree with you , we definitely can solve it, and we where close to solving all the problem(AT the time of mush). but in current situation it difficult but not impossible .

yes i agree we are no saints, but you should also agree that our society is not as radical as your as of now

seems to be baseless propagenda agains india..
no evedence juss guessing..
pakistan should look into matter throughly just than holding india respinsible for everything..
from lahore street, to attack on SL team..

How did Pakistan 'start this game'? India was the one who started it with supporting Mukhti bahni.

Oh $hit !!!! this time ISI caught us !!..and this time they even have the evidence. :sick:

How did Pakistan 'start this game'? India was the one who started it with supporting Mukhti bahni.

yes we started all wars,
yes we trained millitants to fight in kashmir
yes we promoted terror in indian punjab
yes we promoted insurgency in north east india through bangladesh

yes we are terrorist................anything left:D:D:D

yes we started all wars,
yes we trained millitants to fight in kashmir
yes we promoted terror in indian punjab
yes we promoted insurgency in north east india through bangladesh

yes we are terrorist................anything left:D:D:D

Anything relevant? Why do so many Indians make diversions?

I think Ajmal kasab who is a sikh named Amar singh from India asked his RAW members to sneak through the border with the help of BSF and plant this bomb in a mtorcycle while there is power cut in the city. :p

Whatever game is going on, we have to handle the situation.
Where are the agencies???????

u were asking that who started the game?
so i did answer it,as its part of game whether its old or new

I am not sure when Pakistan supported militants in north east India.

Also, war doesn't count. You're fighting a country head to head, not killing their civilians (for the most part) and sponsoring an insurgency like it happens with supporting an insurgency. The other two - I believe they happened after 1971 war.

I am not sure when Pakistan supported militants in north east India.

Also, war doesn't count. You're fighting a country head to head, not killing their civilians (for the most part) and sponsoring an insurgency like it happens with supporting an insurgency. The other two - I believe they happened after 1971 war.

And your other fellow countryman was stating on the same thread that Pakistan did all that because of 1947-65 and 71? [They were wars right?]

Back
Top Bottom