What's new

India 'playing dangerous game', says Pakistan officials

1 pakistani is sufficient to deal with 4 bharthis. obviously you people need to run in packs where as our intelligence, beauty and strength will overcome all your insecurities.

And look who is talking about BEAUTY [india won 5 miss world pakistan 0] INTELLIGENCE [Indian average IQ is higher than average Pakistani IQ, source:BBC poll] and STRENGTH [forgot about 47,65,71 and 99?]

1 pakistani is sufficient to deal with 4 bharthis. obviously you people need to run in packs where as our intelligence, beauty and strength will overcome all your insecurities.

Correction 1 Pakistani == 10 Indians. Now it sounds about right.

I agree.

Duh,we run in packs,thats why Delhi and Mumbai r lot safe.

U deluded in 1 Pakistani 10 Indian stories at a time when ur own brother's burning down ur cities.

Reminds me of Nero Claudius Caesar

The emperor who fiddled while Rome burned.

And look who is talking about BEAUTY [india won 5 miss world pakistan 0].

do you even own a mirror? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

INTELLIGENCE [Indian average IQ is higher than average Pakistani IQ, source:BBC poll]

boy you indians are funny. you miss read the poll, it measured infeority complex of pakistanis and indians, and indians surpassed pakistan by eons.

and STRENGTH [forgot about 47,65,71 and 99?]

no i did not forget.

47 - pakistan beat up india and took half of kashmir away from it :yahoo:

65- india ran like cowards to u.n for a cease fire. :cheers:

71 - india could not face pakistan in a head on war so had to like cowards create a two front war.

99 - india had to send whole air force, 3/4 of army to take on 5000 pakistanis. and could not even regain control of all territory. and you people are proud of this? now i am ashamed for you people.

Correction 1 Pakistani == 10 Indians. Now it sounds about right.

I agree.

i would say 1 pakistani equals 100 indians. after all which country of population of 170 million keeps its neighbor of 1.3 billion on its toes? :rofl:

700,000 indian army are in kashmir to protect against pakistan. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks buddy. :cheers:

no i did not forget.

47 - pakistan beat up india and took half of kashmir away from it :yahoo:

65- india ran like cowards to u.n for a cease fire. :cheers:

71 - india could not face pakistan in a head on war so had to like cowards create a two front war.

99 - india had to send whole air force, 3/4 of army to take on 5000 pakistanis. and could not even regain control of all territory. and you people are proud of this? now i am ashamed for you people.

You live in your own little world.

47-Pak occupied kashmir even before kashmir signed to india by maharaj.

65-We went to U.N. for a cease fire? loool Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia And please do read 'NEUTRAL ASSESSMENTS'

71-Well, whatever you say, whole world knows what the result is.

99-'Indian military victory, India regains control over Pakistani occupied ridges. Pakistan withdrew from Kashmir to pre-war Line of Control.' Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And ask ANY mature pakistani they will tell you, what actually happened in these wars? If you'd read the links I gave you, you'd also come across that in 65 and 99 pakistani media fabricated the truth.

You live in your own little world.

47-Pak occupied kashmir even before kashmir signed to india by maharaj.

65-We went to U.N. for a cease fire? loool Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia And please do read 'NEUTRAL ASSESSMENTS'

71-Well, whatever you say, whole world knows what the result is.

99-'Indian military victory, India regains control over Pakistani occupied ridges. Pakistan withdrew from Kashmir to pre-war Line of Control.' Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And ask ANY mature pakistani they will tell you, what actually happened in these wars? If you'd read the links I gave you, you'd also come across that in 65 and 99 pakistani media fabricated the truth.

^^^^poor poor baby, are your feelings hurt because we pakistanis did not want to live with you indians. :cry::cry::cry: and then you post wikipedia links where some nerdy indian is sitting and editing the wikipedia entires to make sure the lie becomes the truth. I know it will be hard but try to find an indian who is not easily brainwashed and able to think independently to tell you the truth and i mean a human being not a cattle :hitwall:.. and we are talking about media fabricating the truth, you better pull your tail sideways and look inwards. :azn:

^^^^poor poor baby, are your feelings hurt because we pakistanis did not want to live with you indians. :cry::cry::cry: and then you post wikipedia links where some nerdy indian is sitting and editing the wikipedia entires to make sure the lie becomes the truth. I know it will be hard but try to find an indian with an IQ of above 80 to tell you what really happened. and we are talking about media fabricating the truth, you better pull your tail sideways and look inwards. :azn:

Hurt?! loooool Actually we're happy with 160 indian muslims, who were to loyal to their homeland and wanted to live in india only no matter what. Anything you post on wikipedia is checked twice a day you douche bag! So don't gemme that cr*p. And I'm still to meet a pakistani who doesn't see everthing on basis of religion [this is what happens when you live in theocracy and not in secular democracy] and has IQ even half of average indians. Well, we're democratic nation with FREE media not like yours. Anyways I'm off now cuz no matter what a person like will you just keep on blabbing.

Hurt?! loooool Actually we're happy with 160 indian muslims, who were to loyal to their homeland and wanted to live in india only no matter what. Anything you post on wikipedia is checked twice a day you douche bag! So don't gemme that cr*p. And I'm still to meet a pakistani who doesn't see everthing on basis of religion [this is what happens when you live in theocracy and not in secular democracy] and has IQ even half of average indians. Well, we're democratic nation with FREE media not like yours. Anyways I'm off now cuz no matter what a person like will you just keep on blabbing.

anything posted on wikipedia is checked twice a day. by who? a nerdy indian... cattle.... i miss somethign??? and what sources? times of india. :hitwall::hitwall: o

oh wait i forgot indian media is the best in the world.

and i'm still waiting to meet an indian who puts lipstick on their forehead and say they are not religious, fair and lovely on their face and say its not because they are ashamed of how they look like....this is what happens when you are easily brainwashed into thinking you have the largest deomocracy, when instead you are the laughing stock of the world.

Wikileaks India | Hillary UNSC Seat | Hillary Mocks India | Timothy Roemer | Data Release - Oneindia News

I'm sure indians IQ are way up there thats why more than half of you must defecate in the streets. can't figure out how put in a a toilet or a sewer system. you people are mighty geniuses. :rofl::rofl:

i'm going to end here because people like you will never get over their infeority complex. :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom