What's new

India | Preparing for a 'two front war' against China & Pakistan.

Again you want to assume something for the sake of self-satisfaction. And ofcourse I know more than you about my own country.
PS: I meant 50,000 strong assam rifles and not 30,000.

I seriously want to know where he gets his horse **** from @Nassr, mind answering my query buddy?

I think you need to talk to an Indian Army officer senior enough to know such details. Indian Army does perceive that China may use Burmese territory during an India-China war. When you apparently do not know about certain aspects, no need to further any discussion. You have no idea about operational environment in NE India.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need to talk to an Indian Army officer senior enough to know such details. Indian Army does perceive that China may use Burmese territory during an India-China war. When you apparently do not know about certain aspects, no need to further any discussion. You have no idea about operational environment in NE India.

Yeah speak to an Indian army General..sure and which Indian army General did you speak to to get this information.?.

My specific question to you was how/where did you get that China has deployed 33 or more divisions against India?

hahaha you know how stupid you sounds?? When you can't prove your stupid(I say funny too) claims then STFU.

Yeah speak to an Indian army General..sure and which Indian army General did you speak to to get this information.?.

My specific question to you was how/where did you get that China has deployed 33 or more divisions against India?

hahaha you know how stupid you sounds?? When you can't prove your stupid(I say funny too) claims then STFU.

I honestly pity the incompetence that Indians like you display over here.

I honestly pity the incompetence that Indians like you display over here.

And I pity on your insecurity here. Come up with the facts or just STFU. And stop making laughing stock of yourself.

@Nassr

Please keep Burma out of it. Remember its a discussion about 2 front war.

If you now want to bring in Burma, then lets bring in Vietnam, Japan and Russia also. and then there is no purpose of this thread itself.

so its better you focus on two fronts only v/s India.

Last edited by a moderator:
China cannot use any other country in war, what makes china think that russia or japan or US or Vietnam will not attack on china at same time?

If China uses burma then Chinese are doomed, and same time vietnams & japan will also act and last russia will come.

What makes you think that the countries you mentioned above will attack China for India ?

Building capability is one thing. Being able to use it effectively is another. Only if we have a political leadership with spine can our defense forces fight.

Common sense... :D

Nope, not common sense. They'd have no reason to attack China, simply because they'd have more to lose than to gain from a confrontation. There is also the possibility that they might not win, so why risk attacking China?

What makes you think that the countries you mentioned above will attack China for India ?

Hafizz change your name also to Tunda ..by the way teri dadri mein tinka hai!

wow, Brahmos again. The super weapon. India can send people to Saturn on a Brahmos.

how is your 7 year old ..go play with him..

I won't say that India can beat China now. If India is smart, it would prevent war between the two sides. Because the best scenario for India in a China/India war is a stand still draw. In this case, India can claim victory as China is perceived and actually is much stronger. A worse scenario is repeat of 1962. The worst case would be India split up into pieces, which is likely once India is defeated.

take a break from your wet dreams

Atleast it scares the $hit out of you.

See you can save some money ... if you get constipation (which seems is a commonly occuring problem for you!), don't buy a medicine ... just think of Brahmos.... and you constipation will become a problem of loose motions. :laugh:

:laugh:

When I think of Brahmos, I like to laugh. Laugh how you guys take that as penicillin.

Hafizz change your name also to Tunda ..by the way teri dadri mein tinka hai!

how is your 7 year old ..go play with him..

take a break from your wet dreams

Truth hurts sometime. But you would not move forward without accepting the truth first.

Ahh.. and you don't laugh when you think of "J-10" ... it's more like a remorse feeling.

Hmm....

That's the time to search for "photoshop" fantasies. :laugh:

J-10 is a Chinese plane. Why would I care about that plane. But as for Brahmos, its the best, most advance missile out there. Nothing can beat it. Nothing can stop it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And Russia don't even want it.:omghaha:

Ahh.. and you don't laugh when you think of "J-10" ... it's more like a remorse feeling.

Hmm....

That's the time to search for "photoshop" fantasies. :laugh:

53d294f1gw1e87c5cs906j218g2h71kz.jpg

please have a look at our photoshopped Shanghai

Back
Top Bottom