What's new

India proposes comprehensive shipping deal with Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. thats called islamic or muslim brotherhood... same case will also happen if anything like that happen with Pakistan and do not think that it is impossible. Even middle eastern countries wanted to impose sanction on India for Pakistan on 1993 ... only Iran saved India by vetoing it...

muslim brotherhood ???

BWN Arab and Iran ???

Or BTW Pakistan and BD in 1971?????

or IRAN and IRAQ ?????

@sami6108 please tell you brotherhood countries not to stop our OIL and GAS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Middle eastern oil producing countries will stop your oil and gas supply... clear and simple.. This is not an impossible thing....n you know it... n shoot down 4th gen or 4.5th gen fighter is not a big deal now with capable air defense... if I am not wrong I read in some places bd is looking for air defense from russia... so no need to waste money on more fighter for bd... n all Indian jusk ships can be taken care with ship destroying missile... n none of the Indian junk are that much advanced which can escape those missiles... you know international reaction ... what it would be... after that what India would do if any uprising happen at that time in NE India and kashmir???? N is not counting coward Indian soldiers... they does not have the courage to participate in a face to face war...

you should come out of the rabbit hole Alice.

Waise bhi we have ChulBul Pandey...Itne ched karega ki confuse ho jaoge!!

@Indian members: Can we stop this dick measuring please. We all know that we are militarily much better off than Bangladesh. No need to convince them.

Israel was also militarily couple of times more stronger then hezbullah but they had to suffer a humiliating retreat from the ground....but bd is not hezbullah... n it has 160 million people... but any way do not like to waste time on imaginary stuff... as india is already scared of chinas attack all the time...also from pakistan... fear of not getting transit from bd.... fear of uprising in NE India and kashmir... , fear of communal riot... how to feed the bharatis who are breeding like rabbit... bottom line it does not have the ball to even think of it knowing the international reaction, lost of international standing and humiliating retreat and economical loss including giving compensation ...n likely hood of loosing some territory to china or pakistan or due to separation in NE India or kashmir.

Middle eastern oil producing countries will stop your oil and gas supply... clear and simple.. This is not an impossible thing....n you know it... n shoot down 4th gen or 4.5th gen fighter is not a big deal now with capable air defense... if I am not wrong I read in some places bd is looking for air defense from russia... so no need to waste money on more fighter for bd... n all Indian jusk ships can be taken care with ship destroying missile... n none of the Indian junk are that much advanced which can escape those missiles... you know international reaction ... what it would be... after that what India would do if any uprising happen at that time in NE India and kashmir???? N is not counting coward Indian soldiers... they does not have the courage to participate in a face to face war...

I do not know whether to laugh or cry at your naivety??!!

Which country will stop oil to India, for a country like Bangladesh..you have no diplomatic or economic power!!
What capable air defence system do you have..how many?..don't you think all you air defence systems will obliterated by Indian airforce's SEAD missions and Indian missile barrages in first few hours of the battle.

What kind of ASM do you have..what is their range..are you sure you non existent navy and airforce can deal with Indian conventional might?

Internationally, nobody even will lift a finger for you..they never have done it in the past....Internationally India is the best friend you have.

India has fought four wars ..there has never been any uprising in any part of India during those wars..what makes you think..there will be one then?

Israel was also militarily couple of times more stronger then hezbullah but they had to suffer a humiliating retreat from the ground....but bd is not hezbullah... n it has 160 million people... but any way do not like to waste time on imaginary stuff... as india is already scared of chinas attack all the time...also from pakistan... fear of not getting transit from bd.... fear of uprising in NE India and kashmir... , fear of communal riot... how to feed the bharatis who are breeding like rabbit... bottom line it does not have the ball to even think of it knowing the international reaction, lost of international standing and humiliating retreat and economical loss including giving compensation ...n likely hood of loosing some territory to china or pakistan or due to separation in NE India or kashmir.

Right... let me know when that happens.

LOL.. thats called islamic or muslim brotherhood... same case will also happen if anything like that happen with Pakistan and do not think that it is impossible. Even middle eastern countries wanted to impose sanction on India for Pakistan on 1993 ... only Iran saved India by vetoing it...

India and Pakistan have fought three wars..I don't think anybody of your Ummah friends have ever imposed sanctions on India??

Israel was also militarily couple of times more stronger then hezbullah but they had to suffer a humiliating retreat from the ground....but bd is not hezbullah...

Stop watching propaganda videos! that actually explains a lot.:lol:

I do not know whether to laugh or cry at your naivety??!!

Which country will stop oil to India, for a country like Bangladesh..you have no diplomatic or economic power!!
What capable air defence system do you have..how many?..don't you think all you air defence systems will obliterated by Indian airforce's SEAD missions and Indian missile barrages in first few hours of the battle.

What kind of ASM do you have..what is their range..are you sure you non existent navy and airforce can deal with Indian conventional might?

Internationally, nobody even will lift a finger for you..they never have done it in the past....Internationally India is the best friend you have.

India has fought four wars ..there has never been any uprising in any part of India during those wars..what makes you think..there will be one then?

Go n ask your army to attack bd... let me see whether your army has the balls or not then you will see what will happen.... untill then take a fiddler and go and start drinking milk from that... no time to waste talking with all these childish bharatis....

Go n ask your army to attack bd... let me see whether your army has the balls or not then you will see what will happen.... untill then take a fiddler and go and start drinking milk from that... no time to waste talking with all these childish bharatis....

Empty threats are all you have to offer since you don't have any facts or evidence to back up your claims. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom