What's new

India proposes comprehensive shipping deal with Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are just insecure and try to be overtly aggressive in order to compensate those insecurities ..I am sure no sane Bangladeshi thinks that their country can survive leave alone win a war with India.

There is a reason..even during 1971 war(when East Pakistan was to be the focal point)..Pakistan had deployed majority its forces in the West and defined East Pakistan undefendable against any India assault.

Bangladesh was and remains to be at major strategic disadvantage viz-a-vis India...It is out-gunned, outnumbered,not only out flanked but surrounded in conventional terms.

Yeah, you are rite. After BD got independence and again after Hasina came into power they lost everything. Now their sole existence depends on hatred towards India. They want to make their political stand on it but very wrong choice another great one since independence.

What Bengalis are you talking about? Just cause someone is Bengali doesn't mean they want to join Bangladesh or get independence. Economic factors and opportunities matter too. Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan does't mean they want to merge with Afghanistan right?

Do you think the recently formed south sudan will be more economically viable after separation from sudan, what about Eritrea is it better of then ethiopia... just for example take east timor ... do you think it is better of then Indonesia??? So economical factor is not the only factor for independence rather being discriminated and feeling like 2nded graded citizen are the main reason.

Overlapping of ethnic groups in border areas of countries is nothing new. Bengalis on India-Bangladesh border, Punjabis, Sindhis and Rajasthanis on Indo-Pak border, Baluchis on Iran-Pakistan border, Pashtuns on Afghan-Pakistan border, Kurds on Iraq-Turkey border, Rohingyas on Burma-Bangladesh border and so on. None of the modern nations are form on ethnic lines.

Did not the sikh people were claiming for their own land. ... can you deny about this for the beluchi people or the kurdish people... all of them are seeking nre state.. rohingya are too small to claim an independent country .... they rather prefer living in Bangladesh... In the same way benglalis of NE India may prefer independence and only radical hindu politicians those who are ranting against them and trying to discriminate against them will be responsible for this.

India is not going to concede an inch of her land, to any group or any country, and India only stronger, so good luck to whoever wants freedom . Also i would like to see a source for that 45%. In the mean time stop putting flamebates on each and every thread. Although I understand if you having a slow day in which case carry on with the flaming.

Every country say or try to do so or tried or did the same to keep their former colony under their control... I think you have seen the fate of soviet union in front of your eyes... at least you can not claim India is stronger then soviet union... so you never know what can be happened.

And this is what your BGB did to your own officers. And if you say it was RAW's conspiracy, well I guess in that case we took revenge for the death of BSF soldiers. :cheers:

xin_092020626160534311581.jpg

BDR_corpse.jpg

bangladesh-RH.jpg

an-army-soldier-cries-as-he-carries-the-coffin-of-a-bangladesh-rifles-300x200.jpg

BDR mutiny was an Indian conspirasy to weaken BDR... however those who are responsible are under trial but the brave and honest BDRs gave the treatment to the BSF when they tried to enter Bangladesh... by the way did you take back the bodies of your BSF which they have killed 2 or 3 days back in kurigram???

I used to wonder when Indian posters comment on "anti Indian forces" in BD. This seems to be a live example of one!!
1) The proposal was made by india, if its not acceptable, increase the stakes, ask what you want, have a regional win-win policy. You have such a huge market - India - right now! it is a golden opportunity to make more money for BD!
First thing you must understand India is neither trusted nor loved by the population of Bangladesh. The love affair with India is done only by the lame duck AL govt, whose popularity has dwindled down to below 30%.

With a Baniya India there cannot be a win-win dialogue. India is so self-centered that it comes time and again with proposals that go against the interest of BD. It is strange to see India does so even though its own protege is in the govt.

What kind of money making proposals India is making to us? None. Can you elaborate at least one of those proposals that does not specifically benefit only India, and is not at the expense of BD? The present proposal also does not say anything about what benefits BD may get out of it.

lol As I said hiding!!

We don't even need them bad boys. I present you Bangladesh specific WMD in India's arsenal

farakka.jpg

lol Why stop water when few hours of joint operations by the army and air force can solve the problem forever!!!

BDR mutiny was an Indian conspirasy to weaken BDR... however those who are responsible are under trial but the brave and honest BDRs gave the treatment to the BSF when they tried to enter Bangladesh... by the way did you take back the bodies of your BSF which they have killed 2 or 3 days back in kurigram???

Well there we go we have avenged the death of the BSF soldiers :dance3:

We don't even need them bad boys. I present you Bangladesh specific WMD in India's arsenal

We do not have to win a sky war by sending our planes. We have enough of China and Turkey made missile systems that will wipe out your airforce. But, to win you will have to send your coward soldiers to fight against us. We will teach you yet another lesson. Yes, just like that. Showing a few pictures will not work with us. Show thsese things to Bhutan or Sikkim.

lol As I said hiding!!

lol Why stop water when few hours of joint operations by the army and air force can solve the problem forever!!!

Who is stopping water! Just open the flood gates, everything will start floating after that.

We do not have to win a sky war by sending our planes. We have enough of China and Turkey made missile systems that will wipe out your airforce. But, to win you will have to send your coward soldiers to fight against us. We will teach you yet another lesson. Yes, just like that. Showing a few pictures will not work with us. Show thsese things to Bhutan or Sikkim.

You would send planes if you had any A-5 and F-7 aren't counted as planes anymore. As per your second preposterous missile system claims don't you feel weird writing such things, knowing that whatever you are writing is utterly wrong?:lol:

Lets start with Basic..shall we
What is strength of you army?
How many and what kind of fighter planes do you have?
How many naval ships do you have?
How many SAM batteries do you have?What is their range?
What kind air defence network you have?
What kind missile defence network do you have in place?
What kind of counters do you have to non conventional weapons in Indian arsenal?

farakka.jpg

With couple of this junk you are dreaming of winning war in Bangladesh???? Let me tell you a very easy and likely scenario what will happen even bhartis even ever dare to attack pakistan or bangladesh... its complete oil and gas supply will be cut. It will bring the bharatis to its knees ... in the mean time it will spike oil and gas price in the world ... which will lead the other country to threat India to retreat or face sanction. N if the bharatis retreat it will have to be done by giving compensation if any damage was done in bangladesh... n what bangladesh will do by this time??? will only create a revolution in NE India for independence..... n pakistan will do the same in kashmir.... N chinas full support will remain it it...

Outcome... indias humiliating retreat with compensation, lost of international image, and major price for bangladesh independent NE India and Kashmir.

What and what people can say on internet without thinking about consequences. You want more pics?

Here you go...

10246gw3.jpg

Phalcon-AWACS.jpg

INS%20Ranvir_brahmos_vertical%20launch.jpg

brahmos38uy8.jpg

_07_mi35_2.JPG

If you want more than I will post more...

With couple of this junk you are dreaming of winning war in Bangladesh???? Let me tell you a very easy and likely scenario what will happen even bhartis even ever dare to attack pakistan or bangladesh... its complete oil and gas supply will be cut. It will bring the bharatis to its knees ... in the mean time it will spike oil and gas price in the world ... which will lead the other country to threat India to retreat or face sanction. N if the bharatis retreat it will have to be done by giving compensation if any damage was done in bangladesh... n what bangladesh will do by this time??? will only create a revolution in NE India for independence..... n pakistan will do the same in kashmir.... N chinas full support will remain it it...

Outcome... indias humiliating retreat with compensation, lost of international image, and major price for bangladesh independent NE India and Kashmir.

And thats when you woke up from your wild dream:woot:

what have you been smoking, please send me some! The stuff we get here is nothing compared to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom