What's new

India protests submarine sale to Pakistan

To show that they're doing something, particularly against Pakistan. Right...

Its interesting to see how the indian mind thinks about Pakistan... The whole notion of Indian diplomacy aimed to work against Pakistan's interests reinforces the commonly held belief that Indian hearts and minds will never view Pakistan as friends.
Vice versa in terms of nuclear deal

But does not "diplomatic compulsion" mean the govt. is involved ? Earlier you were saying that it was a "private entity" affair ?

BCCI is a private entity. What is wrong in that?

But this does not do any good to India's rep, this makes India looks like a whiny and a bitchy nation. You never seen Pakistan protesting against all the weapons that India buys from foriegn nations.

I believe applause was not that i heard from paksitan when NSG gave special waiver to india and india inked Nuclear deal with US..!!!! I heard that pakistan also tried for a nuclear deal seeing india getting a good deal but was "politely" turned down by some...:angel:

I'm certain deal will go through. Only a matter of days before signatures are placed. The Indians are just whining as usual. They did it during the F-16 deal, RD-93 engines etc. We all know what happened in the end. Their whining is a sign of victory for Pakistan. It indicates that the Indians are concerned with this capability like many others. I wonder how the Indians will react when PN lay their hands on a Chinese nuke sub...

Last edited:
Ha ha ha this is coming from a person whose nation has become an International beggar.

As a matter of fact, India's external debt is over $220 billion, comparing it to $45bn of Pakistan's external debt.

Who is an international begger again? :what:

IN is a joke. And now that the Chinese are actively patrolling the Arabian Sea with Gwadar almost open...the IN will become increasingly insecure and belligerent.

Russians have all but confirmed that they will transfer their SSBN technology to India. China need to step up and hopefully will once Gwadar is set into full swing.

ASalaam alikum wr wb Admal,

Welcome to this forum, LET INDIANS WHINGE that what they are good at, there will be many CRYING DAYS for hindus ahead. Their misery is eternal and very soon pakistan will conquer india to liberate muslims and other ethnic minorities INSHALLAH.:pakistan:

Laal Salaam comrade...
It is the Aryavarta based hindus who have subjugated different nations and built up an indian empire under the guise of republican union and world's largest democracy... but in reality, still Santhals (who are now becoming Maoists increasingly) and many other aborigines like Garos, Khasis, Gurkhas of the north eastern part as well as almost 14 crore Muslims out of which can roughly 4 crores can claim to live a standard life, are under the dominance of 4% hindu brahmins of the total population which is approximately 125 crores. But india's declining days are coming ahead and thats why there are many domestic movements across the india empire can be seen. Pakistan and China primarily, i hope, will play the vital role in putting an end to this oppressive empire and liberating the subjugated peoples, Inshallah...
And indian kautilyas have now realized that their ruling days are over and so they assume Pakistan a vital threat... and so protest any significant development of Pakistan's defence... but they cannot restst the flow of Time which will make things upside down..... INQUILAB ZINDABAD.... :tup:

Always wining and crying always for once mind your own business India!!

Don't be silly ,India is not strong enough to protest any sale,you don't have enough chips in your hand when you negotiate with these countries. without any scruple,all these western countries care about is money.

Laal Salaam comrade...
It is the Aryavarta based hindus who have subjugated different nations and built up an indian empire under the guise of republican union and world's largest democracy... but in reality, still Santhals (who are now becoming Maoists increasingly) and many other aborigines like Garos, Khasis, Gurkhas of the north eastern part as well as almost 14 crore Muslims out of which can roughly 4 crores can claim to live a standard life, are under the dominance of 4% hindu brahmins of the total population which is approximately 125 crores. But india's declining days are coming ahead and thats why there are many domestic movements across the india empire can be seen. Pakistan and China primarily, i hope, will play the vital role in putting an end to this oppressive empire and liberating the subjugated peoples, Inshallah...
And indian kautilyas have now realized that their ruling days are over and so they assume Pakistan a vital threat... and so protest any significant development of Pakistan's defence... but they cannot restst the flow of Time which will make things upside down..... INQUILAB ZINDABAD.... :tup:
Appreciate your concern for minorities and underprivileged Indians, but I can not find any relation of their misery with Germany selling submarines to Pakistan.

i know only 1 thing.. "Kudha ke kasam ye India aur iskay loog bohat rootoo koom hey" LOLzzzz :rofl:

As a matter of fact, India's external debt is over $220 billion, comparing it to $45bn of Pakistan's external debt.

Who is an international begger again? :what:

First I am sorry my comment was not in right taste.

So what? Who Is going everywhere for loan oil deferred payment and all?

Hope you got the point.

Back
Top Bottom