What's new

India Pushes Ahead With Star Wars Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't India make 100% indigenous bicycles capable of firing continental ballistic cruise missiles in the streets of New Delhi?
UWHUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWAUWHAUWHUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWU

SORRY I HAD TO SAYTHIS

Only Fruitful tree get hurt by Stones.. they cant imagine a system to develop in 2 r 3 decade so they have the stomach burning ha ha ha....

Why don't India make 100% indigenous bicycles capable of firing continental ballistic cruise missiles in the streets of New Delhi?
UWHUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWAUWHAUWHUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWUAHWU

SORRY I HAD TO SAYTHIS

what problem does Turkey has with India?We dont share even common borders,we turkey when mustafa kemal pasha was removed by british.seriously what is the grievance turkey has with India?

what problem does Turkey has with India?We dont share even common borders,we turkey when mustafa kemal pasha was removed by british.seriously what is the grievance turkey has with India?
He doesnt need any reason to troll here. And do keep restrain, this guy is not the whole Turkey.

Ignore the trolls my friends... like a wise man said.. A show of envy is an insult to oneself. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang.

We do not have to prove anything to anyone.. our actions will speak for themself. We live in a vibrant "democracy".. unlike some where they don't even have freedom of speech.. so let them vent their frustation here..

At least this guys are trying.....:toast_sign:

not like :china:( ctrl + c and ctrl + v genius )

or :pakistan: ( .............. Please fill this blank with ability if any one find it:woot:)
India and Pakistan started at same place and see now india sending rockets to the moon and building there own Aircraft carrier.

that time also millions of people had given comment like u did BUT........

so stop making fun and do some thing before this "DREAM ON" thing became reality.

Even you so-called ctl c + ctl v is much better than beging everything from forieng contry.:lol: I suggest you check if india has the capbility to "ctl c + ctl v" a electricity machinary before jumping out here to start your indian traditional action - "bluster".:lol:

Last edited:
Even you so-called ctl c + ctl v is much better than beging everything from forieng contry.:lol: I suggest you check if india has the capbility to "ctl c + ctl v" a electricity machinary before jumping out here to start your indian traditional action - "bluster".:lol:

Hey.. BTW how is your country's space exploration program coming? if at all?

Hey.. BTW how is your country's space exploration program coming? if at all?

For common sense, it is a waste of time for me to talk about space exploration program with a guy who dont know the top 3 space capbility nations.

An old chinese wisdom: Never play an organ to a cow.:lol:

For common sense, it is a waste of time for me to talk about space exploration program with a guy who dont know the top 3 space capbility nations.

An old chinese wisdom: Never play an organ to a cow.:lol:

Ah.. heavy words from someone whose country's space agency was established in 1993 compared to India estb. 1968.. but there is no point arguing here.. enjoy your success .. we surely enjoy ours...

Excellent trolling by some guys, i think this is what appeases your hunger daily doesn't it. It seems that u guys come here with one agenda India bashing, grow up people. When a person is doing his work let him do it, appreciate if u can if not please remain calm.

Jeez, how much jealously and insecurity people have ? Which space mission was responsible for finding water on moon ? , I guess it was not one of the top 3 space agencies. So much for the "walk before you run" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom