What's new

India Ranks Lowest Amongst BRICs in Innovation

Money helps, absolutely. But it only helps so much, the systems within a country (such as the educational system) play a big role too.

As for your other question, Indians love to compare themselves to everyone, we're only obliging you.
Not everyone but better ones. inorder to improve your game , you have to play with better player. my physical edu teacher once told..

Money helps, absolutely. But it only helps so much, the systems within a country (such as the educational system) play a big role too.

As for your other question, Indians love to compare themselves to everyone, we're only obliging you.
Don't Chinese not compare their ASAT capability, DF-21 ASBM, J-20 etc on various forums with the other countries weapons, especially with US.

Keeping the mind the capability of the nation which is stronger than you, forces you to work more to reduce the gap, which is widening. This alarming rate is necessary for Indian establishments, coz unless we aren't slapped, our govt. sleeps.

India is not the worst coz in BRICS, only C has higher population while other are significantly lower population than India. This also affects many things. Developing a country with size of this is not so easy. So spare me if I admire my country, no matter how corrupt our govt, is, are still approached by the most powerful nations on this planet, including China.

P.S.- What does your poster mean?

Don't Chinese not compare their ASAT capability, DF-21 ASBM, J-20 etc on various forums with the other countries weapons, especially with US.

Keeping the mind the capability of the nation which is stronger than you, forces you to work more to reduce the gap, which is widening. This alarming rate is necessary for Indian establishments, coz unless we aren't slapped, our govt. sleeps.

India is not the worst coz in BRICS, only C has higher population while other are significantly lower population than India. This also affects many things. Developing a country with size of this is not so easy. So spare me if I admire my country, no matter how corrupt our govt, is, are still approached by the most powerful nations on this planet, including China.

P.S.- What does your poster mean?

What's your point?

We compare ourselves to America because they are the top dog.
But we don't brag like Indians do.
People that brag are not very likeable, whether it is sportspeople, companies, etc.

If Indians achieved something, others will admire India for it.
But since India brags, it rubs people the wrong way.

Just look at the way India bragged about Agni-V.
No country brags as much as India did for a weapon that could kill millions.
You just don't brag about sh*t like that.

What's your point?

People that brag are not very likeable, whether it is sportspeople, companies, etc.

I India brag about Agni-V, why chinese media gone nuts about it. When entire space program of China is following the same path US ans SU did(words of an MIT professor), what does it tells?.

You brag by doing tests such as ASAT, putting risks on satellites of other countries, to show off your weapons, where as India instead of testing, tells the press that India is capable of ASAT but they would rather test with simulations than real test.

When chinese vessel reached to deepest part of the world, all chines poster started mocking India just after first India posted. Few posters deliberately bring India up. This is your way of bragging, by insulting India.

BTW your thermonuclear test back in 60s was for peaceful purposes.? Spare me with your testing weapons that could kill millions.

Chinese innovation!!!! My foot..all their innovations are either stolen or reversed engineered.

Chinese innovation!!!! My foot..all their innovations are either stolen or reversed engineered.
Sorry to say, China has been one the most innovative ones. But why re-invent the wheel, if you can buy one and make a copy of that. Reverse Engineering is not every one's cup of tea.

What's your point?

are u f ing kidding me? :hitwall:
i have been here for more than a year.

chinese dont brag like indians? its the other way around, moron :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: right said :tup:

your country is way below our league. so please stay out of this

your country is way below our league. so please stay out of this

your still poor overpopulated third world country... half your country acts like india is a superpower, while the other half thinks india is a superpower. whos league are you in exactly??

Back
Top Bottom