What's new

India rapist ordered to 'look after cows

RangerPK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India rapist ordered to 'look after cows

A juvenile court in the Indian state of Haryana has ordered a man convicted of rape and abduction to spend six months looking after cows at a local cowshed.

The man was 17 at the time of the crime in 2007 and was therefore tried in a juvenile court. He is now 23.

A senior police officer told the BBC that the convict started working at the cow shelter on Wednesday.

BBC News - India rapist ordered to 'look after cows'

Apparently in India rapists get away with rape with a punishment of looking after cows...

I already posted this long time ago.

And yes, this might be the reason why rapes are so prevalent in India.
Rapists are not given enough strict treatment.

17 yr old?! :blink:
he convict is charged with kidnapping and raping a minor in Haryana's Rewari district. In 2007, the accused eloped with the girl, both minor at the time of incident, and raped her at an isolated place.

A tougher punishment should have been given but i guess this punishment was given due to fact that the girl eloped with him and both of them were minors

I am incredibly amused to find that the Pakistanis have absolutely no time to discuss any of pakistan's problems but are completely unemployed to discuss indian matters
any one can answer my question

why so much obsessed with us

An unfortunate woman was raped and her rapist got away, and all you can think of is Pakistan? seriously, did you ever stop to think for once what did the woman went through, knowing her rapist is roaming around freely.

Rapists ought to be killed where ever they might be.

he convict is charged with kidnapping and raping a minor in Haryana's Rewari district. In 2007, the accused eloped with the girl, both minor at the time of incident, and raped her at an isolated place.

A tougher punishment should have been given but i guess this punishment was given due to fact that the girl eloped with him and both of them were minors
BS judgement, it will defnitely go to higher court.

this is happening in the racist state of Haryana.

one reason this guy got off handling cows, is he could be from a higher hindu caste

if he were a chamar/dalit he would have been hanged

@Capn Jack Sparrow eloped and raped? Whats his prob? Eloped meaning she is hers already...

Last edited by a moderator:

If both were juveniles or if one was a juvenile and the difference between the ages of the 2 was very little - then most civilized countries don't apply their rape laws. As it is, if both were minors then both "raped" each other as they had not reached the age of consent. Either way, to compare consenting adolescents to actual rapes and rape victims is downright ridiculous.

I just asked @hinduguy and @nick god knows what the same question! :woot:
Unlike you, I have posted in all the threads, not asked others not to 'poke' in India's problems.
I dont mind others posting such threads.
Post whatever you want and I will comment, am not complaining.. :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom