What's new

India ready to launch GSAT-5P communication satellite on Dec 20

While all the PSLVs are success, don't know what is wrong with GSLV!!! Quality is not the issue here.

I think something gone wrong with the cryogenic engine, at least from the footage I can predict that!

So GSLV too explodes mid Air and goes down to the bottom of Bay of bengal.like agni 2 prime.BTW it was russian cryo.

2 GSLV failure will gonna put off chandrayan mission and indian vyomanauts mission to space on its own rocket.

While all the PSLVs are success, don't know what is wrong with GSLV!!! Quality is not the issue here.

I think something gone wrong with the cryogenic engine, at least from the footage I can predict that!
how can u tell that

m8 there was some fault in the first stage

cryogenic engine kicks off much higher than that

So GSLV too explodes mid Air and goes down to the bottom of Bay of bengal.like agni 2 prime.BTW it was russian cryo.

NoShitSherlock_RE_Me_Logging_Into_Sharenator-s352x464-62615.jpg
:angry::angry:

any news on the reason for the failure and the next launch?

congratulations, failure is the mother of success, you can learn a lot from the failure. thus ,a success indeed

how can u tell that

m8 there was some fault in the first stage

cryogenic engine kicks off much higher than that

I know when cryogenic engine start. If you have seen the launch footage then you can clearly see that the explosion in the cryogenic stage then the launch vehicle deviation. At the time of explosion the first stage and four strap on stages were working well.

GSAT-5P launch fails, satellite vehicle explodes mid-air

SRIHARIKOTA: The launch of advanced communication satellite GSAT-5P has failed. According to initial reports, the launch failed due to major technical fault in the first phase.

The rocket geosynchronous satellite launch vehicle (GSLV) exploded mid-air moments after it took off from the Sriharikota rocket launch centre in Tamil Nadu.

The satellite GSAT-5P was expected to serve the needs of the telecommunication sector and the weather department and would have eventually replaced the INSAT-2E satellite that was sent up in 1999.

It weighed 2,130 kg and the cost of its production was around Rs 125 crore.

The GSAT-5P satellite had a life span of over 13 years and had 36 transponders - automatic receivers and transmitters for communication and broadcast of signals.

Read more: GSAT-5P launch fails, satellite vehicle explodes mid-air - The Times of India GSAT-5P launch fails, satellite vehicle explodes mid-air - The Times of India

NoShitSherlock_RE_Me_Logging_Into_Sharenator-s352x464-62615.jpg
:angry::angry:

any news on the reason for the failure and the next launch?

There is no news about the cause of failure. I guess with in next six months there were launch schedules for GSLV with Indian cryo. After this one I think it will be delayed.

I know when cryogenic engine start. If you have seen the launch footage then you can clearly see that the explosion in the cryogenic stage then the launch vehicle deviation. At the time of explosion the first stage and four strap on stages were working well.

lol the top part(sat) just came off:hitwall: but tat was after the deviation

Back
Top Bottom