What's new

India’s showpiece Aakash tablet Chinese made?

Yeah, where else?:lol: definite not from some third world hole that top the world's hunger chart on a yearly basis:lol: or having the most poorest people than the whole Africa combined:lol: Oh, but wait it can't be done from a hell hole with more than 5000 children die everyday due to malnutrition and hunger?:lol:
Ie7JV.jpg
Wake up please, ahchai:lol:

Figures from China are never reliable. I mean the guy (Mao) who killed off your own citizens in the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution still adorns your currency notes. As absurd as Stalin or Hitler on Russian or German notes. You guys run tanks over your own citizenry. This might be the official annual minimum salary - doesn't mean it is actually paid to these poor Chinese people.

^when you're done ranting, would you mind getting back to tightening the screws on my ipad?

It is one Chinese for one screw.

Figures from China are never reliable. I mean the guy (Mao) who killed off your own citizens in the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution still adorns your currency notes. As absurd as Stalin or Hitler on Russian or German notes. You guys run tanks over your own citizenry. This might be the official annual minimum salary - doesn't mean it is actually paid to these poor Chinese people.

It is one Chinese for one screw.

Wow, some Indian logic? when did IMF -- International Monetary Fund became a Chinese source?
Oh, btw please stop typing with your left hand..or perhaps have some basis courtesy to stop shooting baseless curry fart from your big mouth, its really getting really disturbing, thanks in advance:lol:

Wow, some Indian logic? when did IMF -- International Monetary Fund became a Chinese source?
Oh, btw please stop typing with your left hand..or perhaps have some basis courtesy to stop shooting baseless curry fart from your big mouth, its really getting really disturbing, thanks in advance:lol:

Err - the IMF uses Chinese government statistics. Statistics of a communist nation with opaque accounting laws. I figured it was kind of obvious. I forget that everything has to be spelled out for the simple Chinese people. Stop shooting curry fart? Is that something you read on a Chinese fortune cookie after you ate the local rabid dog served in your local deli? hahahaha

Err - so? Where else would you build the world's cheapest tablet? In China, these poor peasants with simple brains and few demands will work 16 hours a day for a handful of rice. As it is, building a tablet is a fairly simple process and requires little skill - it is suited to the Chinese mindset. If any electronic item costs less than $50 - invariably it has to be built in China.

I really doubt anything made-in-china can ever be called reliable. I don't think even the people buying them expect these tabs to last more than a few months.

WOW did u even try to be rational? So Iphone, HTC, Samsung are not reliable? What do u use instead? You expect the Indiantablet have a low lifetime, because its probably assembled in India, didnt u?

Back
Top Bottom