What's new

India scared of holding plebiscite: Paresh

A doctor however sick, can still assess the disease and write a prescription, a patient on the other hand who does not agree with the assessment on the premise that doctor himself is sick, is plain stupid.

We donot need expert opinion from someone whos political system is a joke. Pakistaan is all about Coups, isnt it.
About Mr. Paresh Baruah, he lost his credibility a dacade ago. People in Assam have deserted him long ago. He is now just another fool who kills people for his own vendetta. A guy with couple of hundred followers has no right to decide over the future of 2.8 crore population.

By the way, I am his nephew.

Will someone please tell this clot that India is not scared - it does not want to hold a plebiscite as it is not considered relevant any more.

Even if the population of Kashmir turns to our side, we should never hold a plebiscite. It's just too much fun seeing Pakistan begging UN and crying about it all the time while no one even throws them a bone. :lol:

GUWAHATI, Oct 21 – The political leaders of India should try to learn about true democracy from countries like Great Britain and Canada, said commander-in-chief of the United Liberation Front of Asom (Independent) Paresh Baruah. He also said a concrete shape to the common platform of the “revolutionary organisations” of the region would be given shortly.
Talking to The Assam Tribune over phone from an unknown destination, Baruah said that the mindset of the political leaders of India would have to change for a political solution to the issues. He pointed out that Great Britain dared to hold a plebiscite on the demand for separation of Scotland and solved the issue without any bloodshed. Canada had taken similar steps, but the political leaders of India do not have the courage to go for such a move, he added.

Replying to a question on whether the ULFA(I) would accept the result of such a plebiscite, Baruah said that if majority of the bonafide citizens of Assam vote to stay with India, the ULFA would accept it. But at the same time, the Government of India must accept the result of the plebiscite if majority vote in favour of separation from India, he said.

On whether the ULFA (I) is expecting any change of the attitude of the Government of India towards Assam as a new Government has assumed office in Delhi, Baruah said that at present, the mindset of all Indian political leaders is the same and they are not expecting any change at this moment. “We do not know whether there will be any change of mindset of the political leaders of India in future. But at present, we do not foresee any change,” he added.

The ULFA(I) leader revealed that the move to unite the revolutionary organizations of the West-East-South Asia region is still on. “We want to come into a common platform to fight the common enemy together. We are taking a bit of time as we want to make it a concrete platform of true revolutionary organizations with the motto of fight together and live together. However, we managed to complete about 90 per cent of the work of forming the common platform and we hope to make the formal announcement soon,” he said.

When asked to comment on the ongoing talks with different militant groups of the region, Baruah said that the talks were only tactical moves by the Government of India. He alleged that the Government is not sincere in solving the issues and the Government is only playing divide and rule policy. In this regard he pointed out that talks with the NSCN (I-M) have been going on for the past 17 years without any positive result, which is happening because of the lack of sincerity of the Government.

Baruah refused to give a direct reply to a question on whether the ULFA(I) is receiving help from China and only said, “we are ready to receive political, moral or logistic help from any country which comes forward to extend help without any pre-condition. We will also like to make it clear that we will not accept help from anyone by compromising the interest of Assam.”

Replying to a question on whether the ULFA(I) gained anything from the long struggle since 1979, Baruah admitted that sometimes one has to wait for years to get positive results. He pointed out that India’s freedom struggle lasted for more than a century, while, similar struggles also lasted long years. So far more than 14000 lives were lost in the ULFA’s struggle and many more may have to sacrifice their lives. The results of struggles often depend on the global political scene and the ULFA(I) may have to wait for the favourable political environment. “However, we are fighting for a historical truth as Assam was annexed to India without taking the views of the people. We may not see the result in our lifetime but the next generation will continue the struggle,” he added

The Assam Tribune Online
Mr Baruah ,, first stop killing your own people then come and demand for independent Assam

A doctor however sick, can still assess the disease and write a prescription, a patient on the other hand who does not agree with the assessment on the premise that doctor himself is sick, is plain stupid.

Your point being????

Seriously?

You can affirm through DNA test. lol
Answer is yes I am, donot ask for more details although I can provide you if needed. Little clue, nephew from his moms side.

@The_Sidewinder
ihotor logot torko kori labh nai,,,,baad diya,,,,,aaru nijor xombondhor kotha kua post tu mosi dia,,yat likha tu bhal nohoi:agree:

Your point being????

You can affirm through DNA test. lol
Answer is yes I am, donot ask for more details although I can provide you if needed. Little clue, nephew from his moms side.

Well, you got one hell of a rabble rousing uncle for sure :lol:

Ahhh bro,don't divulge these facts.Now our resident ISI recruiters will try to turn you onto us.
eta aru axomiya bhai herai jabo.

Eeeehhhhh, I am way too smart to fall into any such trap. Now a days, more number of state level volleyball players being produced by Jerai Gaon ( Mr. Baruah's village) than ULFA militents. In Fact I cant remember when was the last time some1 from Panitola joined ULFA. Most of the villagers has become businessmen though firming, brick building etc earning a good livelihood.

@The_Sidewinder
ihotor logot torko kori labh nai,,,,baad diya,,,,,aaru nijor xombondhor kotha kua post tu mosi dia,,yat likha tu bhal nohoi:agree:

Arey moi bahut duror homondhiyo hoi, muk Paresh mamai u bisari uliyabo nuware. Chill buddy.

@jaunty
Dont worry, i got myself coverred.

Eeeehhhhh, I am way too smart to fall into any such trap. Now a days, more number of state level volleyball players being produced by Jerai Gaon ( Mr. Baruah's village) than ULFA militents. In Fact I cant remember when was the last time some1 from Panitola joined ULFA. Most of the villagers has become businessmen though firming, brick building etc earning a good livelihood.

Arey moi bahut duror homondhiyo hoi, muk Paresh mamai u bisari uliyabo nuware. Chill buddy.

@jaunty
Dont worry, i got myself coverred.
Whatever you say buddy.Take care and happy Diwali

GUWAHATI, Oct 21 – The political leaders of India should try to learn about true democracy from countries like Great Britain and Canada, said commander-in-chief of the United Liberation Front of Asom (Independent) Paresh Baruah. He also said a concrete shape to the common platform of the “revolutionary organisations” of the region would be given shortly.
Talking to The Assam Tribune over phone from an unknown destination, Baruah said that the mindset of the political leaders of India would have to change for a political solution to the issues. He pointed out that Great Britain dared to hold a plebiscite on the demand for separation of Scotland and solved the issue without any bloodshed. Canada had taken similar steps, but the political leaders of India do not have the courage to go for such a move, he added.

Replying to a question on whether the ULFA(I) would accept the result of such a plebiscite, Baruah said that if majority of the bonafide citizens of Assam vote to stay with India, the ULFA would accept it. But at the same time, the Government of India must accept the result of the plebiscite if majority vote in favour of separation from India, he said.

On whether the ULFA (I) is expecting any change of the attitude of the Government of India towards Assam as a new Government has assumed office in Delhi, Baruah said that at present, the mindset of all Indian political leaders is the same and they are not expecting any change at this moment. “We do not know whether there will be any change of mindset of the political leaders of India in future. But at present, we do not foresee any change,” he added.

The ULFA(I) leader revealed that the move to unite the revolutionary organizations of the West-East-South Asia region is still on. “We want to come into a common platform to fight the common enemy together. We are taking a bit of time as we want to make it a concrete platform of true revolutionary organizations with the motto of fight together and live together. However, we managed to complete about 90 per cent of the work of forming the common platform and we hope to make the formal announcement soon,” he said.

When asked to comment on the ongoing talks with different militant groups of the region, Baruah said that the talks were only tactical moves by the Government of India. He alleged that the Government is not sincere in solving the issues and the Government is only playing divide and rule policy. In this regard he pointed out that talks with the NSCN (I-M) have been going on for the past 17 years without any positive result, which is happening because of the lack of sincerity of the Government.

Baruah refused to give a direct reply to a question on whether the ULFA(I) is receiving help from China and only said, “we are ready to receive political, moral or logistic help from any country which comes forward to extend help without any pre-condition. We will also like to make it clear that we will not accept help from anyone by compromising the interest of Assam.”

Replying to a question on whether the ULFA(I) gained anything from the long struggle since 1979, Baruah admitted that sometimes one has to wait for years to get positive results. He pointed out that India’s freedom struggle lasted for more than a century, while, similar struggles also lasted long years. So far more than 14000 lives were lost in the ULFA’s struggle and many more may have to sacrifice their lives. The results of struggles often depend on the global political scene and the ULFA(I) may have to wait for the favourable political environment. “However, we are fighting for a historical truth as Assam was annexed to India without taking the views of the people. We may not see the result in our lifetime but the next generation will continue the struggle,” he added

The Assam Tribune Online
lagta hai iska kuch kerna hoga :butcher:

thumb-maro salo ko.jpg

Back
Top Bottom