What's new

India should give Pakistan a last chance. Let the guns do the talking then

And you beghairats keep forgetting that 1/3ed of your country is called PAKISTAN!! :lol:

Btw where are all those evidences and dossiers? Seems like hot fart from smelly Hindus.. Not much to share in NSA talks!!

Chaye waala diplomacy at its best!! :rofl:
1/3 rd of my country ?

Pakistan is the only nation where Foregin policies lies between two words : Nuclear & Unclear.

Maza nahi aaya. Please add we are son of tipu sultan, Mahmood Ghaznvi, Salhaudin, no one can undo Pakistan vagerah vagerah. Ab to tumne bongiya marni bhi chodd di. Don't kill fun in this forum please.

:lol: ............... :enjoy:

So now that "the last chance has gone", when are we going to hear war mongers big guns talking? :lol:

We divided your Pakistan ammi jaan in 1971 turdface .......:flame:

We smashed your dream of United india.. Not to forget we ruled you for 1000 years and kept you as shoodres lol

So now that "the last chance has gone", when are we going to hear war mongers big guns talking? :lol:

I'm waiting to see their dossiers and all that evidence which they were talking about 24/7.

Hawa nikal gaye chawlon ki lol

Lol last chance. As if the Indians have any balls to do anything... Indian comedy at its finest.

Third words ................Indus water treaty :lol:

Why don't you walk the talk?

Lets see if you have balls to stop Pakistani water by blocking Indus River. Now please no fancy talks here, just do it so that everyone can see how "brave" is India. :-)

Umm, may i ask what guns? The cowardly BSF guns? That Pakistan just silenced......or you can bring out the guns....we'll up the ante to make sure you don't live next day.

But then, writers like these probably have alternative plans to run off to London or New York....so what do they know.

Why don't you walk the talk?

Lets see if you have balls to stop Pakistani water by blocking Indus River. Now please no fancy talks here, just do it so that everyone can see how "brave" is India. :-)

LOL..... we are already doing it.

Expect the waters levels to keep dropping in coming years :angel: ............... blame it all on "global warming" :P

Umm, may i ask what guns? The cowardly BSF guns? That Pakistan just silenced......or you can bring out the guns....we'll up the ante to make sure you don't live next day.

But then, writers like these probably have alternative plans to run off to London or New York....so what do they know.

What does threats like yours achieve? You are a respected poster and a TTA, so I request you not to dumb down your posts to level this retarded article displays.

Guns can keep shooting but will they gain even a single inch of territory - I guess not. Any chances for all out war died when Pakistan achieved nuclear parity with India. Any subsequent posturing by both sides is not to be taken at face value.

It is shameful that the whole world laughs and makes profit of us while our gutless politicians ensure that peace remains elusive to remain in power.

Regards

for Pakistan there is no other talk to do rather than the freedom of Kashmir and if modi really has balls and man of his word if nothing concrete comes out of this dialogue modi should talk with guns there is nothing stopping him from doing it

for Pakistan there is no other talk to do rather than the freedom of Kashmir and if modi really has balls and man of his word if nothing concrete comes out of this dialogue modi should talk with guns there is nothing stopping him from doing it

You are right ........ which is why we need to give you something to talk about.

Indus Water is a hot favourite ........... much better than kashmir :lol:

See ...... you have identified the problem and the path yourself. ............... let me know if you find out the size of Modi's balls.

Back
Top Bottom