What's new

India Should Keep Pakistan Embroiled and Draw it Into An Arm's Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
if india could afford to do that then why is more then 60 percent of your population living in poverty???
engaging in a arms race is bad for you not us... more of your money will go towards arms which you cant produce....
we dont depend on foreign weapons as much as you baniyas do.

First your data is wrong, the figure stands at 21.9 %, which has shown significant decrease, over the years. You cannot say the same about your country.

Second, it is called budgeting for different issues. It is something elementary that one should have knowledge about. One has to buy food does not mean he should not put some money aside for shelter.
Going by your logic, let me ask you, why does Pakistan spend even a single penny on, say missiles or fighter jets, while around 50% of Pakistanis are poor, according to your minister's acknowledgement ?

This is not your pocket money we are talking about.Grow up.

No Matter what Mr Sharif says and what the writer of this article thinks, Armed conflict is not at all possible without consulting other major powers and since India is an hub for Chinese market for a business of over $60 Billion a year and Russia being second largest seller of arms to India would never ever let Pakistan take any irresponsible action.

Pakistan is no doubt growing but its credibility is still in evolving state after years of supporting global terrorism..

Already running to China. Two front war. :rofl:

Yes, the Chinese will help you. Just as they did in '65 and '71 and '99. Oh wait. :sarcastic:
they asked us in 62 but we refused as we thought the indians might die of heart attack....but thats not the case in future there is only one regional and global power in Asia(china) and china and pakistan will make sure of it ..why do you think that most modern chinese weapons are only allowed for export to Pakistan

25india1.jpg
rural-poverty-in-india-village-1.jpg
urban-poverty-in-india-1.jpg
images
hindu-family4_650_080213075754.jpg
46973733.cms

FIX THIS SHIT IN YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE YOU TRY TO COMPETE WITH US....
OUR COUNTRY IS STRICKEN WITH TERRORISM YET OUR PEOPLE OUR HAPPIER AND WE HAVE LESS POVERTY THEN YOU... SHAME ON YOU INDIANS.
TAKE A LOOK AT THAT DEATH MAP OF YOUR FARMERS SO FAR.

[

i wonder why you have not done that till yet :devil: :haha:
BECUASE YOU HAVENT FOUGHT US SINCE WE GOT OUR NUKES...
YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOUR PARLIAMENT GOT BOMBED AND MUMBAI WAS ATTACKED YET YOUR GOVERNMENT DIDNT DO SHIT TO PAKISTAN?? DO YOU KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE THEY KNOW VERY WELL WHAT THEIR FATE WOULD BE IF THEY DID ANY THING STUPID.

I read somewhere that the main issue for Pakistan is not Kashmir anymore, but the the huge and ever increasing Indian defense budget.

In light of huge spending on arms by India, Pakistan has two options 1) Buy more weapons to match India, and deprive funds for development and become a police state 2) Lower the threshold for nukes and ring alarm bell across international community, and let the world seize its nukes. Both options have serious consequences for Pakistan.

At near 10 times the Pakistan's economy, India's can sustain the arm race while Pakistan's cannot. I say a good strategy

how has india grown territorially? lol
india lost half of kashmir to us... you baniyas losy half of india to us... so what if we lost a single state to our former pakistanis??
we cut india in almost half to make our country.

Little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. But dangling that in front of others is sheer stupidity.

Are you aware of the fact that the Pakistani militia under the initiative of Col. Akbar Khan attacked the princely state of Kashmir on 23rd October, 1947. Sensing the danger, Hari Singh acceded to India only on 26th October, 1947 ?

By that time the militia had reached the outskirts of Srinagar. It was then only when Indian troops landed for the first time in Srinagar and pushed the militia back. Why couldn't the militia take Srinagar ? Or Poonch for that matter, where the Pakistani militia had at least some moral support and leaders like Sardar Mohammad Ibrahim Khan ?

Please go and read a book, learn the history and then come back and talk.

Such a grand strategy ....I am impressed :bunny:

Obsessed morons we have for neighbours. Keep Pakistan embroiled in an arms race, Moron Pakistan will maintain a minimum credible deterrence against India at all times. We do not need to match a bullet for a bullet and India cannot do anything to change that. Besides our moron neighbours keep forgetting is that the procurement procedure of Pakistan is alot quicker than India (A fact that many accept there). If need arises or push comes to shove we can get things rather quickly than our neighbour.

BECUASE YOU HAVENT FOUGHT US SINCE WE GOT OUR NUKES...
YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOUR PARLIAMENT GOT BOMBED AND MUMBAI WAS ATTACKED YET YOUR GOVERNMENT DIDNT DO SHIT TO PAKISTAN?? DO YOU KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE THEY KNOW VERY WELL WHAT THEIR FATE WOULD BE IF THEY DID ANY THING STUPID.
did you forgot kargil i guess you had tested your "johri salhiyat" one year prior to it...what happenned ??

chor batti le gaya thaa kya :haha: :omghaha:

ps....did you forgot about "caps lock" or did i touched a raw nerve :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

they asked us in 62 but we refused as we thought the indians might die of heart attack....but thats not the case in future there is only one regional and global power in Asia(china) and china and pakistan will make sure of it ..why do you think that most modern chinese weapons are only allowed for export to Pakistan

They asked you in '62, what you did is inconsequential. The fact is they have never helped you out, nor will they, particularly if you are seen as an aggressor.

If you want to try that theory out again, do for it.

As for Chinese weapons, who will buy a knock-down version of Russians ones? Certainly, no one who has access to the real thing.

I read somewhere that the main issue for Pakistan is not Kashmir anymore, but the the huge and ever increasing Indian defense budget.

In light of huge spending on arms by India, Pakistan has two options 1) Buy more weapons to match India, and deprive funds for development and become a police state 2) Lower the threshold for nukes and ring alarm bell across international community, and let the world seize its nukes. Both options have serious consequences for Pakistan.

At near 10 times the Pakistan's economy, India's can sustain the arm race while Pakistan's cannot. I say a good strategy
I say a very 'brilliant' strategy ....stick to it forever please :cheesy:

Indian's obsession with Pakistan will drag them to bottom of Ganges. India can try it's luck in the arms race, meanwhile all Pakistan has to do is breed Pigeons.

CGbtYqsUAAAEV2r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom