What's new

‘India should realize China’s concerns over South China Sea, NSG door not tightly closed’

There has been many census- and lots of studies are in Public domain- I know many of those- you can read a few to clear your mind- BTW there also a study of how many Chinese have the genes of Changez Khan alone- forget about rest of his Mongol soldiers- But I would avoid further discussion on that-

Sorry to say this you don't know much about India over this subject as we do, if you want to flame up, bring it on. It's not the first time nor the last time that I have encountered loser like you start to bring rape into discussion when they can't handle the debate.

Lol,this guy just gave me 4 consecutive nagative ratings for the true but unpleasant things happening in India everyday in my comments,he is vindictive,irrational Indian,he is abusing his little perogative here,he shoud be reported!

just report to the mod and let them handle this..

Sorry to say this you don't know much about India over this subject as we do, if you want to flame up, bring it on. It's not the first time nor the last time that I have encountered loser like you start to bring rape into discussion when they can't handle the debate.

I never intended that as an offense- I apologize If you were hurt- Why are Chinese people easily offended- anyway the fact remains- Mongolia was an independent Nation which in the past conquered China-

I never intended that as an offense- I apologize If you were hurt- Why are Chinese people easily offended- anyway the fact remains- Mongolia was an independent Nation which in the past conquered China-

Hurt...over rape issue are you kidding me? I just don't want to engage a rape war and make this thread a mess. Believe me I can handle that especially in YouTube where there is no rule...but here I refrain myself to talk this shameful subject in order to humiliate other people.

it was just a rhetorical reply to @Rain Man , but we're not in the rush to take SouthTibet and no we don't need to build like we build our islands we rather want India to build it for us before the take over :D

But why are you not in rush to take south Tibet :china:
You seem to be hurry in SCS :rofl:

Well Well Well.......What if let the people living in South Tibet to vote on which country to accede to,

Are they gonna choose this:-):-)
View attachment 325958 View attachment 325959 View attachment 325960 View attachment 325961

Or this??IMAO:rofl::rofl:
View attachment 325963 View attachment 325969 View attachment 325970 View attachment 325971

Then why go Militarily occupy Tibet. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom