What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

We Indians are happy with what we have.

We have the water supply and rivers the glaciers and the valley's.

We dontvwant anybodys territory's and we will not surrender ours either

still i have same idea now what ? broke your keyboard and eat it only this you can do :lol: idiot chutiya
You

take mars give us a.r rehman
I
still i have same idea now what ? broke your keyboard and eat it only this you can do :lol: idiot chutiya

Funny pakistani we dont need to eat keyboard, we are not like you porki who says AADAHA ROTI KHAYENGE ATOM BOMB BANAYENGE and all those ROTI comes from America and China. By the way before selling ur ideas make sure your country is safe enough coz last time India fucked u so hard that it gave birth to Bangladesh so better save your own idea 4 ur own Porki nation this time. CHUTIYAAA MIYAA

Use chemical weapons n wipe out them
First wipe out your entire family... A$$ h01e do you know the value of life ... retard..

annex Pakistan ....problem solved...:lol::lol:

so when are u going to suicide...
plz. make it fast...;)
That is a bigger problem dude.. what ever we have is more than enough... we need to keep it and develop it..

For the economic and social development of India Pakistan and China there should b permanent solution of boundary dispute.

How it can b?
India should attack Bangladesh an wipe out its entire Bengali speaking population and take entire Bangladeshi area.

People in Pakistan and China should not hav any problems as Bangladeshi r no one's friend.
1st dey started civil war against der own Pakistani brothers dan dey stabbed India which had helped dem to achieve independence.

Afterwards Kashmir problem should end wid following agreement;
1.India retains ladakh
2.Rest of the Kashmir is given to Pakistan.
3.Signing of no use of nuclear bombs on each oder.
4.Indians gets visa on arrival for visiting der religious places in kashmir.

Arunachal Pradesh can b ceded to china and it should recognize Indian control of Ladakh.

No 1 care fr Bengali speaking Muslims bcoz dey r threat to both Muslims and non Muslims.
Eg.After Bangladesh became independent it harassed bihari or stranded Muslims.
It even harassed Hindus.

This war and agreement can bring peace to entire Asia.

What an idiotic idea... so for our economic development we should reascend on our rights but take away some one else's... u disgust me...

For the economic and social development of India Pakistan and China there should b permanent solution of boundary dispute.

How it can b?
India should attack Bangladesh an wipe out its entire Bengali speaking population and take entire Bangladeshi area.

People in Pakistan and China should not hav any problems as Bangladeshi r no one's friend.
1st dey started civil war against der own Pakistani brothers dan dey stabbed India which had helped dem to achieve independence.

Afterwards Kashmir problem should end wid following agreement;
1.India retains ladakh
2.Rest of the Kashmir is given to Pakistan.
3.Signing of no use of nuclear bombs on each oder.
4.Indians gets visa on arrival for visiting der religious places in kashmir.

Arunachal Pradesh can b ceded to china and it should recognize Indian control of Ladakh.

No 1 care fr Bengali speaking Muslims bcoz dey r threat to both Muslims and non Muslims.
Eg.After Bangladesh became independent it harassed bihari or stranded Muslims.
It even harassed Hindus.

This war and agreement can bring peace to entire Asia.

You're crazy.:crazy:

:close_tema::close_tema::close_tema:..................................... bhai Aisi baatein na karo yaaroon

Give us kashmir,Rajasthan,gujarat,Uttarkad.Rest we will even help you in invading burma and thailand

Back
Top Bottom