What's new

India strong enough to face China, says Centre after reports of another inc

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst moderated thread i ever been in PDF.... @WebMaster you may have a look on this thread......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we are priming up to fight a war in all directions. That is the official line anyway. :D

However, we obviously aren't going to fight more than 1 at a time, that is always a big mistake when it comes to war.

Like Russia with Georgia, go after one target alone. That is obviously the logical thing to do.

:D

Who's Russia and Who's Georgia in an Indo China scenario?

Someone estimated a Indo China war in 2015. China is priming up for war with all its neighbors.

We still have to get back a lot of areas that was lost / stolen from us.

thats a wet dream for warmonger cyber jehadis..If war happens,it'll not happen with India(more like few skirmishes,thats all)..but China's bigger stake is at SCS,where,a winning battle will declare them as a world power,if not super power.but thats a wet dream too..most likely,we'll see few coast guard boats got badly damaged/sunk(for both side),and world wide condemnation against China.war and pride will end right there..

Indians need to calm down。

For us Chinese,this is Chinese territory and the soldiers have every right to do anything they please。

Ok,you Indians might counter with the claim that this is Indian territory。

Fine。That makes it disputed territory。

There is nothing to shout about that。

Childish plays。:azn:

:D

Who's Russia and Who's Georgia in an Indo China scenario?

LOL, I said while we were priming up in every direction, if we have a war we are obviously going to go one-on-one instead of fighting several at once, since fighting more than one opponent simultaneously is a bad idea.

But why did you automatically assume that the country we would go to war with would be India? :lol:

More to the point, why is it always that the Sino-Indian WAR predictions are coming out of India?

I remember the NDTV article that said China would attack India BEFORE 2012 (i.e. by the end of 2011). Now more predictions of war coming out of Bharat Verma, or whatever the correct spelling of his name is.

Incursions in Ladakh, a prelude a coming war with China, says analyst Bharat Verma | Business Standard

Yep! India will shock China when it runs over Occupied Tibet! :P

Now you are farting。

Never ever forget that Zangnan(Southern Tibet)is now occupied by India。

Ask the Dalai Lama and he will tell you so。

Just ask him!:azn:

Now you are farting。

Never ever forget that Zangnan(Southern Tibet)is now occupied by India。

Ask the Dalai Lama and he will tell you so。

Just ask him!:azn:

Only disputed area is Tawang, not the whole of Arunachal.

PDF war at it's best .... and this is what we call a discussion forum!! Lolzz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom