What's new

India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile

Haha. Let me remind you your last test of this missile... A few seconds flight and they call it successful till it crashed in a few minutes. Here we are looking at a nation that is the largest in the world. Busy with 3d generation aircraft since the 90's. Not even able to produce a prop plane. It has all the input it can get from Israel, USA and Europe. And now you wannebee superpowaah. I smell Modi. A seller of chai now acting like God after massacre of Muslims in Gujarat. Enjoy it, After MKI crash you need something positive.
Tujhe mirchi lagi to main jya karon.

You arr a pathetic little looser. You are yes you are. Give us a logic or go to your hole.

You nailed it bro.

It wasnt something that needed to be clarified, it was such a stupid comment.

Now USA wants India to be counter of China. Suddenly you have a working Tomahawk copy? That is not trolling my friend. That is an opinion. And if you ask me that is more realistic knowing Indian background.

Like this really came from a "think tank". :lol:

Well guys we have air superiority planes with cannards,we have homing missiles,we have assault riffles and other tech.Some countries had this stuff before us.So these Pakistani trolls mean to say we copied them all and painted them?? Well m8 that's not our way :)
No Offence!!

we-did-it-thumb.jpg

haters gonna hate :p:

Why not??All you would need is to retrofit this LACM with a passive radar homing seeker which can pinpoint to the location of a ground based radar antenna.That way you can turn this into an anti radiation missile/drone.

Well; one can add any amount of "bells and whistles'.....but is there really a need to?
There are already ARMs in existence as well as in development. Which are probably even more purpose-oriented.
As they say: "Horses for Courses".

@Munir Please post more pictures of Babur and its inside features to make it clear to Indians How nirbhay is a copy and I am not saying its a bad thing as long as defendes them and hurts there enemies all is good we do same but we never say Babur is an original idea Babur is a copy but it works for us so we give a dam weather its a copy or not its destroys the enemies that what matters only @Horus

images

image.jpg

Yes you do copy
It was you who gave us babur so that we can copy or your defence is so weak that our hackers stole it's tech.Both scenarios don't make sense as u r patriotic and I know many hackers from pakistan like shadow etc etc.... Anyway its ur choice choose wisely m8 :)

@Munir Please post more pictures of Babur and its inside features to make it clear to Indians How nirbhay is a copy and I am not saying its a bad thing as long as defendes them and hurts there enemies all is good we do same but we never say Babur is an original idea Babur is a copy but it works for us so we give a dam weather its a copy or not its destroys the enemies that what matters only @Horus

Please, please, please.........no more "farmer" stories, please.

Back
Top Bottom