What's new

India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile

I don't understand why Indian members are hell bent on engaging Pakistani trolls........:hitwall:

We have ten times the resources of the Pakistanis.

We can build bigger better quicker in less time with ease.

We have the money the GDP and the technology.

Just imagine if there was no PDF, what would these Indians do......most probably they would write all on a piece of paper, tie it to a balloon and let it lose in the air....... even if PDF management started charging few pennies for each post,..... no Indian would even log on this forum. ..... but hey, we Pakistanis have a big heart, enjoy the moment and liberty......but try to leave your Indian manners where they belong and don't spit in the plate you eat from. !!!

Obviously like Paksitanis, hyperboles are being passed off as facts but hey you would not note that. Cause, there is not a single post on topic from you but a rant.

Your bias is for everyone to see. Which facts did @Munir provide to substantiate his arguments? Just rants and nothing else.

You have a problem with Indians, do rant in the GHQ not on this thread.
Please improve your English first. It is not a good idea to use a word just because it looks good to you. You are using the word 'rant'; are you aware of the meaning? As per Merriam Webster dictionary the meaning of 'rant' is:

"to talk loudly and in a way that shows anger OR to complain in a way that is unreasonable". Both of these meanings do not explain my post, which talks about awarding positive rating to a one-liner complaint, which should have been made in GHQ.

I think missile will vary its speed to take turns and all..
We may not be able to judge it ..

In one article director said that after 300 km it will loiter around the target about 100- 150 km .I think you are right.Perhaps DRDO this waypoins have a lot of twisting and lot of loitering might needed.

I don't understand why Indian members are hell bent on engaging Pakistani trolls........:hitwall:

Like u don't :D

How did u get so many negative ratings mate?

May be u r teaching us the lessons u have learnt :p:

Like u don't :D

How did u get so many negative ratings mate?

May be u r teaching us the lessons u have learnt :p:
I don't give unnecessary replies, I give worthwhile/tit-for-tat replies.....that's why the -ve ratings.....
For eg., despite the fact that Indians have repeatedly pointed out the range of the missile as more than 1000Km, A Pakistani is asking again and again why the range is 700km like their Babur missile.......and more Indians are again replying to him......they're repeatedly saying it's a copy, you guys are repeatedly saying no........ isn't it ridiculous??

You being an older member than me......should have known the 'funda' behind -ve ratings.......even in this thread someone got a -ve rating for asking the Mods to help stop trolling.........is his post worthy of a -ve rating or your feeding the troll??

Having less -ve rating means you post useless comments most of the times.......and having zero -ve rating means......well, you can understand..:p:

Last edited:
Please improve your English first. It is not a good idea to use a word just because it looks good to you. You are using the word 'rant'; are you aware of the meaning? As per Merriam Webster dictionary the meaning of 'rant' is:

"to talk loudly and in a way that shows anger OR to complain in a way that is unreasonable". Both of these meanings do not explain my post, which talks about awarding positive rating to a one-liner complaint, which should have been made in GHQ.

So you do not want to respond to the matter but want to comment on my English skills :D that's a nice way to run away.

Great! so now one-liner protests (for which GHQ is the place) will also score positive ratings.

This and the rest of your comment looks like a complaint to everyone except maybe Pakistanis, cant help them :)

Respond if you can, don't try to teach me English please :lol:

SSSSSHHHHH..................
They still think it's a 'STEALTH' missile

happy-pfftch-l.png

3652936-2307282-55860__jj_jameson_laughing_meme_1.jpg
why not??? it can even fly underground!!!!

Back
Top Bottom