What's new

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates

F7AEVrHX0AAGYMS

The only ones caught off guard were the Indian Canadians. The roughly 80k Canadian tourists who go to India yearly is a small number, and most are Indians themselves! Modi is punishing Indians. He's a joke.

I think the day is coming (if this keeps on escalating) when Canada will ban Indians to have both Canadian Resident Immigrant status AND Indian OCI status. You choose either but not both. The US is kind of going that way too.

But knowing these dhokeybaaj bhakt low-lifes, they will lie through their teeths and deny that they have any OCI card or even lie about having Indian Citizenship while re-entering Canada.

I wonder that if Canada succeeds on passing the Bill about branding the RSS as a fascist outfit, they might start deporting RSS functionaries from Canada.

In the US, if they find out that you support any fascist or racist outfit - your citizenship is canceled and they deport your lousy a$$.

Are you sure?

Please stop posting Godi Media stuff.

This is not Bharat Rat$hit forum.

No takers here of this garbage among non-Indians.

Last edited:
I think the day is coming (if this keeps on escalating) when Canada will ban Indians to have both Canadian Resident Immigrant status AND Indian OCI status. You choose either but not both. The US is kind of going that way too.

But knowing these dhokeybaaj bhakt low-lifes, they will lie through their teeths and deny that they have any OCI card or even lie about having Indian Citizenship while re-entering Canada.

I wonder that if Canada succeeds on passing the Bill about branding the RSS as a fascist outfit, they might start deporting RSS functionaries from Canada.

In the US, if they find out that you support any fascist or racist outfit - your citizenship is canceled and they deport your lousy a$$.

Abey dumbo, BNN Bloomberg is a Canadian outlet. But lilliput, this discussion is beyond your intellectual capacity. And we are not talking about lilliputian shit land here.

Now hindus are migrating with help of big business houses, govt. RSS , hope hindus will defeat all groups migrating to western countries .

This is different ball game I mean international strategic diplomacy , this is not chaddi banyan sewing business . Bangla stay in your field .

Says you!

The work to build the Peshawar-Kabul highway continues even as you breathe through your miserable life!
One day peshawar will go back to Afghans where it belonged during Abdali rule .punjabis will be sent back to lahore in Khalistan under rule of pannu .

Attachments

• 1696133065840.png
    1696133065840.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Abhi tak Canada wale kuchh ukhad nahi paaye
It is heartbreaking for so many people here. They wanted/ expected/ hoped for massive retaliation against India and India falling down on its knees.

Saare sapne chaknachoor ho gaye becharon ke.

Abhi tak Canada wale kuchh ukhad nahi paaye
Trudeau is biggest pappu of north america , he was misguided by khalistanis with no brain , and his foolish intelligence agencies which is unable to crack the murder of the khalistani terrorist . which police will wait for three months even to start asking the locals about the incident ? Any Indian police officer can crack this case in a week time .

Only a fool will go to expel a diplomat without any solid proof or evidence .

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates​

View attachment 954997

India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens amid an escalating row over the killing of a Sikh separatist on Canadian soil.

Visa service provider BLS posted a message from India's mission blaming "operational reasons" for the decision.

Tensions flared this week after Canada said it was investigating "credible allegations" linking India with the murder of the separatist leader.

India angrily rejected the allegation calling it "absurd".

Analysts say relations between the countries, which have been strained for months, are now at an all-time low.

The message about the suspension of visas was first posted on the BLS website on Thursday.

"Important notice from Indian Mission: Due to operational reasons, with effect from 21 September 2023, Indian visa services have been suspended till further notice," it read.

India's foreign ministry refused to comment on the matter and asked the BBC to refer to the BLS website.

The move comes a day after India issued an advisory urging its citizens travelling to or living in Canada to "exercise utmost caution" in view of the "growing anti-India activities and politically-condoned hate crimes and criminal violence in Canada".

Canada has 1.4 million people of Indian origin, making up 3.7% of the country's population, according to the 2021 census. India also sends the highest number of international students to Canada - in 2022, they made up 40% of total overseas students at 320,000.

india visa?.... go to Pakistan and they will make a perfect indian passport with modi's picture on it.

Back
Top Bottom