What's new

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates

Canada should reciprocate with a visa ban, let’s see how those universities get funds to even keep those lights on.
Retarded comment.

Indians desperately scrambling to get out of India - on the whole arent bothered what course and how they get out of the rat race. They want to get out and get on the cheapest course and work to pay. Some sell their properties and assets in desperation - pay for the first year then desperately work to pay for their extension and following year.
Delusional Indian chaps like yourself - genuinely start believing your own nonsense and think repetitively regurgitating this will make it a truth.
You really think Canadian universities are sitting their thinking "Indian funding" their education system will have dire consequences? Do you now deep inside your soul see how ridiculous you sound?
Actually i am genuinely concerned for these kids going abroad thinking there are gardens of tranquility and wealth - resulting in pots of gold to send back to the motherland. In reality most of them enter a rat race where 8 out of 10 will fail miserably going back and being even further back from where they came from.

Indians (especially Brahmins) are way worst racists than a White Canadian could ever be.

Canadians are the nicest people. The whites you're referring to have mostlu died out. While extreme racism not only survives but thrives in India!
Have to agree - Canada are a generous loving nation - this is from personal experience. A nation i would like to visit soon

As of now, it is JT and his followers like you, squirming at every move of India, appear to be in a fairy land.

Waiting to be jolted out into reality.

so you confirm india did not order the murder?... ie you are not like Mossad?....

e. It was Canada that tried to gas light it, and not India.

lol...

you are either blind or dumb or both

so you confirm india did not order the murder?
I can confirm that it’s not Indian policy to carry out extra judicial killings in a foreign country.

you are either blind or dumb or both
Till now it’s JT and his followers like you, that have been found to posses these qualities. I understand that you are heartbroken at lack of any action against India.

I remember, you and your friends here, who were ecstatic with the hope of immediate action by western countries against India after JT’s announcement.

You chose the wrong side dude. It is still time to dissociate and take a neutral stance. JT apni pant to utarawayega hi aur saath mein tumhari bhi. Dekh lo? Abhi bhi waqt hai.
ie you are not like Mossad?
RAAA or Mossad, haven’t briefed me what they do and how they do it. Since, you seem to attend briefs by Mossad, why don’t you tell ISI about how to do its job.

Last edited:
Lol. Pakistanis still thinking Canada will act against India is cute. Never knew that this guy @Musings is such a buffoon. India is throwing out 41 diplomats, and Canada is mum. We are not Pakistan who would forgive for a small chump change blood money. Canadian universities run campaigns in India to get these students. Obviously they wouldn't want beggar Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Lol. Pakistanis still thinking Canada will act against India is cute. Never knew that this guy @Musings is such a buffoon. India is throwing out 41 diplomats, and Canada is mum. We are not Pakistan who would forgive for a small chump change blood money. Canadian universities run campaigns in India to get these students. Obviously they wouldn't want beggar Pakistanis.

Now then protean - who was you before you relaunched your ID? You get banned reincarnate you little dark body and come back for more? Gosh the obsession is deep.
You sitting in a call centre and managing to get in front of a computer and spend your life on a Pakistani forum? How sad is that? lol

Dont bring Pakistan into this my little Indian - stay on topic. Indians are burning so much they are running out of burnol. Canadians have slapped their little buttocks and Indians on PDF are frothing at the mouth coz Canada is off the radar for dodgy visas....

Now then protean - who was you before you relaunched your ID? You get banned reincarnate you little dark body and come back for more? Gosh the obsession is deep.
You sitting in a call centre and managing to get in front of a computer and spend your life on a Pakistani forum? How sad is that? lol

Dont bring Pakistan into this my little Indian - stay on topic. Indians are burning so much they are running out of burnol. Canadians have slapped their little buttocks and Indians on PDF are frothing at the mouth coz Canada is off the radar for dodgy visas....
Abey dumbo, if it is between India and Canada, they why you are in the discussion? Stupid Pakjeets like you can't even fathom how strongly India has responded. It is not allowed in your minds. Lol. Canada is yet to ban issuing Indians visas and yet we have stupid pakjeets speaking on behalf of Canada. Low lifes. Had it been Pakjeets, Canada would have imposed life time ban.

Pakistani forum? It entire life runs around opening threads on India. Lol.

Abey dumbo, if it is between India and Canada, they why you are in the discussion? Stupid Pakjeets like you can't even fathom how strongly India has responded. It is not allowed in your minds. Lol. Canada is yet to ban issuing Indians visas and yet we have stupid pakjeets speaking on behalf of Canada. Low lifes. Had it been Pakjeets, Canada would have imposed life time ban.

Pakistani forum? It entire life runs around opening threads on India. Lol.
Resorting to name calling my little Indian member shows the depth of discussion you are accustomed to.
I am on a Pakistani forum and loving it. Wouldnt be seen dead on an Indian forum.
On topic - love the thought of little incredible superpower India being slapped around by Canada.

Now come share with us - who was your previous ID? God the obsession is unique - to get banned and relaunch your ID is only possible with a toilet starved call centre short Indian

Resorting to name calling my little Indian member shows the depth of discussion you are accustomed to.
I am on a Pakistani forum and loving it. Wouldnt be seen dead on an Indian forum.
On topic - love the thought of little incredible superpower India being slapped around by Canada.

Now come share with us - who was your previous ID? God the obsession is unique - to get banned and relaunch your ID is only possible with a toilet starved call centre short Indian
Lol. Pakistanis and their delusions. Bhikaris like to see India in their own image. But the reality is that even this forum doesn't care for their rona dhona. Its hilarious to see Bhikari Pakistanis speak for Canada while that turd in Canada has all but backed out from a fight. Lol. Pakistanis are miserable lot these days. I am loving it.

Bhikaris these days are doing emotional requests to Indians to stop coming to this forum. Kyun Pakistani forum hai na, ban karva.

can confirm that it’s not Indian policy to carry out extra judicial killings in a foreign country.
I can confirm Pakistan army policy is under constitution

I can confirm that it’s not Indian policy to carry out extra judicial killings in a foreign country.

Till now it’s JT and his followers like you, that have been found to posses these qualities. I understand that you are heartbroken at lack of any action against India.

I remember, you and your friends here, who were ecstatic with the hope of immediate action by western countries against India after JT’s announcement.

You chose the wrong side dude. It is still time to dissociate and take a neutral stance. JT apni pant to utarawayega hi aur saath mein tumhari bhi. Dekh lo? Abhi bhi waqt hai.

RAAA or Mossad, haven’t briefed me what they do and how they do it. Since, you seem to attend briefs by Mossad, why don’t you tell ISI about how to do its job.

You should be in a mental hospital

I can confirm Pakistan army policy is under constitution
Wasn’t this thread about Ottawa attacking India to fulfill your dreams? As far as your army goes, we all know, how well they maintain their position under the constitution.

Proof - There are many threads about the stellar contribution of your army in governance, economy, agriculture, foreign policy etc etc. One created by you -

May your Army continue to remain under constitution, the way they have been since 1947.

You should be in a mental hospital
Not able to have your way? Lagta hai bahut dard hua hai?

yes like modi government.. we know exactly how much democracy they practice...
Good to see that you are very happy with your army. This is the state of mind required in your country.

Imran had rightly said - Apne darna hai hai. Khush raho. Sab apne aap theek ho jayega.

Back
Top Bottom