What's new

India targets China's satellites

Yes, India has more capability in men and equipment since day one 1947, but that is OK. We still captured 28% of Kashmir in 1948 and 1971. India did defeat us through covert operations through 20 years of Muqti Bani Terrorists training, but did not have the courage with all the equipment to attack East Pakistan. We have fought India when the soldier ratio was 9:1, but today it is 2:1 and we will make sure that revenge of East Pakistan is leveled with Moaist insurgency in every Indian state.

I don't know who you represent. But thanks for your disclosure mate. This is what we want you to admit. Rest is debatable as for as formation of BD is concerned. How convenient it is for you to blame India for the same i can see, this is what your failed policy makers want you to believe.

When i was a child my father told me that he was more than happy with the creation of Pakistan cause now subcontinent was more organized geographically and more preserved from attack of a foreigner. He was happy that now to rule subcontinent a foreigner has to conquer two great mighty nations.

But i am sorry to say that people like you and many in India has been disgrace to such noble thought. Now we have opened the doors to cunt foreign powers to dismantle our heaven like beautiful land to level our scores. When after independence we were supposed to enjoy our freedom and invincibility from a foreigner's attack. When we were supposed to work as partners to eliminate evils like poverty and injustice we entangled into endless animosity which is now a potential threat to our existence. What a shame.....

Yes, India has more capability in men and equipment since day one 1947, but that is OK. We still captured 28% of Kashmir in 1948 and 1971. India did defeat us through covert operations through 20 years of Muqti Bani Terrorists training, but did not have the courage with all the equipment to attack East Pakistan. We have fought India when the soldier ratio was 9:1, but today it is 2:1 and we will make sure that revenge of East Pakistan is leveled with Moaist insurgency in every Indian state.

I didnt know that Pakistan was arming the Maoist's, I was under the impression that was being done by the Chinese. Hmm...that shows the duplicity and 'chalaki' of Pakistanis against India. On the one hand they shout when other players are chosen by IPL and show that they want friendhsip..and on the other they arm, train and inspire insurgencies in India.

Tsk Tsk.

We still captured 28% of Kashmir in 1948...
All the territorial gains that Pak had made in Kashmir was before India had intervened. After India's intervention, you had only lost territory.
and 1971. India did defeat us through covert operations through 20 years of Muqti Bani Terrorists training, but did not have the courage with all the equipment to attack East Pakistan.
Here, let me add another zero to that figure. 200 years of training. How does that sound. Sounds right. Magnifies Pak bravado. Doesn't it?
...we will make sure that revenge of East Pakistan is leveled with Moaist insurgency in every Indian state.
Best of luck.

offtopic but you have any idea what Maoists people are?they are not here for a seperate Land ..They are patriots and they only wanted devalopment in backward areas and their government in Delhi..they are not going to have a independent country..the maximum they will have is Peoples Republic of India..still India will be there..

I think the heading of the article is not right......it is just sensationalism.

India can have any program for space research but to say it is specifically targeted against Chinese satellites is not in good taste. It creates unnecessary bad blood between to peace loving countries.

One should also see such articles in the back drop of China's growing economic prowess. We also want to reach there and the same articles will be written against us also this is the western way of balancing things in their advantage.

We have only to gain from Chinese cooperation and friendship. I don't think there is any reason to fear or suspect China.

If india is targeting China's satellite LET THEM !
the Chinese are better aware of their problems and threats

As far history as I know, Chinese have not had to take lesson from India or Pakistan, its vice versa.

But here is some thing for every one to think about,
If there were a capable Remote sensing satellite controlled jointly by India and Pakistan, the Agricultural yield would be up by 200% and water management improve drastically. Ask me how I know that.

We could mark the melting of glaciers more accurately and plan forestation exercises to control the damage.

Hope the message carries on.

If india is targeting China's satellite LET THEM !
the Chinese are better aware of their problems and threats

As far history as I know, Chinese have not had to take lesson from India or Pakistan, its vice versa.

But here is some thing for every one to think about,
If there were a capable Remote sensing satellite controlled jointly by India and Pakistan, the Agricultural yield would be up by 200% and water management improve drastically. Ask me how I know that.

We could mark the melting of glaciers more accurately and plan forestation exercises to control the damage.

Hope the message carries on.

You said it quite rightly, but at the end of the day, will Pakistani establishment accept India as a nation to cooperate with in Space technology. Luckily India still can with its existing resources can do some productive job for Pak as far as Agriculture and Irrigation is concerned.

kindly remain with the topic.

:cheers:

Last edited:
You DONT HAVE only Faught, You have Faught and LOST in 71!!!
And that exactly what happens when the ratio is 9:1.

In Kargil, Ratio was 2:1, according to you right? still You have Faught and LOST!!
:cheers:

Dont troll.
71 yes we lost and we dont lie.
Causes were Mukti bhani trained and armed by indians
Support from russians
We were fighting far away from mainland a CIVIL WAR.
You still lost AIR BATTLES.
Kargil was a skimrish where ill equiped mujahedeen with support from paramilitary trapped india>?You lost 3 or 4 air crafts...Sustaned heavy casualities.
Clinton saved ur soldiers and called for a cease fire that took nawaz sharifs govt. for issuing orders of cease fire?

1948 kashmir(ladakh) captures?by tribals with no ordinance support....You ran for cease fire in UN.
1965 you lost half ur airforce and were defeated even then u(india) ran for a cease fire in Tashkent?
Face the facts u have never won on a battle field.Except using proxy civil wars and support from russia in 71.

If i am not wrong china already have such capability of destroying enemies satellites :china::pakistan:

CHINA is peacefull nation .its not a good idea by Indians military strategy makers and leadership to mentioning china again and again .They are giving perception as china ,a hostile nation to them .but if indians got there long term planning against CHINA then its surely a blessing for PAKISTAN .YOU know how and why .:china::pakistan:

Dont troll.
Support from russians
Kargil was a skimrish where ill equiped mujahedeen with support from paramilitary trapped india>?You lost 3 or 4 air crafts...Sustaned heavy casualities.
Clinton saved ur soldiers and called for a cease fire that took nawaz sharifs govt. for issuing orders of cease fire?

1948 kashmir(ladakh) captures?by tribals with no ordinance support....You ran for cease fire in UN.
1965 you lost half ur airforce and were defeated even then u(india) ran for a cease fire in Tashkent?
Face the facts u have never won on a battle field.Except using proxy civil wars and support from russia in 71.

sir,i ask you one qustion. in 1948 you only captured when it is rule under maharaja. . . when kashmir join as part of india,when indian forces land in kashmir you only LOST CAPTURED AREAS. .then due to international pressure the war came to end. . . . . . i dont underestimate your forces. . . BUT IF YOUR FORCES ABLE TO DEFEAT INDIA AND CAPTURE INDIA MEANS . . you are nowadays marchwalk in srinagar. . . dont support terrorists . . what the hell they achived in kashmir.. . Nothing. . . they are now lost. .

Dont troll.
Support from russians

Define Mainland??for you is Punjab equal to Pakistan??Air battles victory??Where??East Pakistan 's Air Force Squadron # 14 was decimated,PAF didn't even retailiate during the Karachi strikes and flew lesser sorties as the war progressed.If PAF would have gained air superiority over Indian skies then IAF would have been forced to stop Ground support role in East pakistan,this did not happen,so it is false to state PAF won over IAF

Kargil was a skimrish where ill equiped mujahedeen with support from paramilitary trapped india>?You lost 3 or 4 air crafts...Sustaned heavy casualities.[/QUOTE]

So these mujahideens knocked out aircrafts?
They were fully equipped and at places worked in tandem with Pakistan army soldiers.
India faced major losses due to artillery firing by Pakistan Army and because we did not cross LOC which would have provided an easier route to the mountains.Restraint shown by India gained it international applause..

Face the facts u have never won on a battle field.Except using proxy civil wars and support from russia in 71

India's situation is like Israel.It cannot afford to lose.If Pak army would have won today you guys would have been sitting in delhi...And did Vajpayee run to Clinton or Sharif???
This sense of false bravado is causing all this pain to Pakistanis.From beginning you have been indoctrinated that India =Hindus,Hindus cannot fight,even East Pakistanis were considered as Bengalis who could not fight.That was the reason Mujib was not made President despite winning,because West Pakistan did not consider him fit to rule Pakistan.However whenever a war has occurred Pakistan have been the losing side.
Please read Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With declining stockpiles of ammunition, Pakistani leaders feared the war tilting in India's favor. Therefore, they quickly accepted the ceasefire in Tashkent.[62] Despite strong opposition from Indian military leaders, India budged to growing international diplomatic pressure and accepted the ceasefire.[62] On September 22, the United Nations Security Council unanimously passed a resolution that called for an unconditional ceasefire from both nations. The war ended the following day.
If you do not want to believe it,fine, continue living your dream.Live in your false sense of victory ,although dont forget to read A pair of mustachios by Mulk Raj Anand.I found the attitude of Khan Azam Khan very similiar to that displayed by Pakistanis ....

Dont troll.
Support from russians

Mainland? well you did open your Eastern front in West Pakistan.

Kargil was just a skirmish? Okey, so did Somalia gift them SAM and artilery support along with 5000 troops on Tiger Hill and Drass SEctor?
And Let me Clarify you, it was not our side, it was your side who went to Bill Clinton fearing escaltion in the war. Your Nukes were also not operational but you had moved your Missiles facing Delhi. And Clinton refused to interfere till Pakistan had removed all its troops and Battle formations from Indian Side. But United JIhad Council disagreed with Shareef's decision to withdraw the army and kept on fighting.And on July 26 Indian Forced called for Final Assault:sniper: which halted the war. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom