What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

actually india making a fool of themselfe again, every country in asean has better standard of living than india,fat chance you got for them to listen to you guys LOL, almost every country in asean ignored and look down on india , even the viets here admited they dont think much of india either LOL

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

better than 2 cent post:rofl:

how? we get paid for posting and you make a fool of yourself in posting :rofl:

Sorry i hurt your feelings. Lets start from the scratch. I know it's going to be difficult for you. But lets start from the basic defination.The democracy means.............

Look 81 chap go travel outside of india and you will see what i mean by all asean country look down on india

Look 81 chap go travel outside of india and you will see what i mean by all asean country look down on india
Just give a logical answer to post #16 then we will come to who looks down on who....

LOL country that had more poor than africa talk big in asean.... dont make me laugh....

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

but unfortunately ppl think otherwise.you always looked bad.:rofl:
who is famous for producing copies??
nokia=nokila
puma=pima
adidas=addas

:rofl:

and you can run fake apple store for one year:rofl:
now tell who is observed bad even after ur posting :rofl:

again why you continue to make a fool of yourself may be some thing to do with the number 81 ?, come back and talk like this when you are on par with china.

LOL country that had more poor than africa talk big in asean.... dont make me laugh....

Well, that would mean that a country with more poor than Africa can actually challenge Chinese. (which btw means you are no better)

Back
Top Bottom