What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

let me give this info to 81 army here
asean country hated india
1) thailand(reasons mean and stingy almost every one hated indian, some one told me even hookers in thailand dont want to sit next to an indian)
2)japan (reasons: nearly 100% of japanese hated indian for their dark colour skin , dirty ,smelly and uneducated)
3)Taiwan( same reason as japan)
4)philipine indonesia singapore and malaysia (reasons poor uneduacted and dirty)
5)vietnam(reason poor)
6)HK macau and china(Poor and uneducated)

Same reasons as how people view you.

actually india making a fool of themselfe again, every country in asean has better standard of living than india,fat chance you got for them to listen to you guys LOL, almost every country in asean ignored and look down on india , even the viets here admited they dont think much of india either LOL

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

how? we get paid for posting and you make a fool of yourself in posting :rofl:

Hey this question is not about living standards troll !!!
And which viet think like that about india?
Communist propaganda?
What evidence u have for claiming the whole of EAST SEA other than history maps?
By ur words india can lay claim to half of asia....
U know how much land the region of BHARATA belong?
But we have better IQ not to claim historical areas as ours !!!

I don't understand the China's claimed territorial water reaches upto such a loooooooong distance and almost touches coastlines of many countries. Is there any reason why they claimed so much ?

P.S.- I wish China don't declare phillipines as its territory one day ;)

To be fair, that line drawn by China was her biggest diplomatic mistake. It created so much mistrusts toward her among ASEAN nations. Any iterations of peaceful rises and securities on commercial sea lanes become hollow. Her insistence on bilateral negotiations are taken as bullying.

Her real intentions, as far as I can understand, are since those rocks do not belong to any one nation, China being a neighborhood country too has every right to share them. But her ultimate concern is she doesn't want any one nation to have hegemony over those islands because that's where her increasingly large fleet of merchant ships must go through.

China is not using her big power policies well yet, but in time she will learn.

hahah we get paid for making you guys look bad double fun :rofl:

so how much did you make today...?

suppose some poster from your friendly nation posts supporthing your country...do they also get a cut....just asking...

Hey this question is not about living standards troll !!!
And which viet think like that about india?
Communist propaganda?
What evidence u have for claiming the whole of EAST SEA other than history maps?
By ur words india can lay claim to half of asia....
U know how much land the region of BHARATA belong?
But we have better IQ not to claim historical areas as ours !!!

take a look at this

"Sometimes, thowing out the old one and there may a chance to get a new one"

It is realy bad if a rich country's to become poor contry. VN-India already poor, people did not get respected from both countries. If war started, that could be best for both countries (VN-India)

I don't think China will takes risk to make war with VN&India caused China will be Richer to become Poorest.

by dunhill

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/151799-vietnam-india-join-face-china-5.html#post2473203

still not convince?

Back
Top Bottom