What's new

India: the US doormat into Asia?

Can you show all of us, where most of the times user thirdeye has lacked reasoning and common sense ?

Which part of his comment made sense to you?

When did India ever mention of a military adventure in Pakistan?

For Paksitan? nope! only Pakistanis can :)

Can you read the OP and comment on that rather than everything but that. btw OP is about Indian writer and diplomats calling India a door mat for Americans

Can you show all of us, where most of the times user thirdeye has lacked reasoning and common sense ?

Which part of his comment made sense to you?

When did India ever mention of a military adventure in Pakistan?

For Paksitan? nope! only Pakistanis can :)

You are proving again and again that women are generally deficient in wisdom and reasoning..He was referring to af'tan not pakistan .India can not even think of a military adventure in Pak now after hearing that 8 s thingy and that was in 2001 I guess it must be less than 2 seconds now...

Anyways comin to thread miss wisdomless instead of trollin read article and tell us how india should save her *** from USA and taliban at the same time..

Though most of the times you lack reasoning and common sense but you have shown some here contrary to yr fellows..So now as you have located the threat what would you say about taliban warning wrapped in praise that its better for india to stay away from any military adventure in af'tan..Do you guys realize the severity and sensitivity of the situation?

To begin with I rarely get personal and would appreciate if others also keep it that way with me. One does not need a certification on the caliber of posts.

Similarly, India does not need apprecition form an organised & established group of fundamentalists & killers like the Taliban.

It is for the countries of the region begining with Pakistan to know & understand the dangers of playing with acid whose only property is to burn - it can do nothing else.

The severity of the situation has not been created by India / BD or SL, yet we feel its consequences.

Pak may well say that the US created it but Pak ( read Zia) abeted the ' crime' with a short sighted view. Now one hopes the folly is realised and ' charity' begins at home.

For like I mentioned in my post, we live too close to each other so not to be impacted , and when a nation gets impacted by the follies of another it is compelled to take whatever action it deems fit ( not necessarily physical) to save its interests.

So you accept that you see Iran as a threat to Iranians. That is excellent at least Iranians Chinese and Pakistanis know what you are really thinking as opposed to what some of your mates are saying on here

you know what they say about freudian slips. but in your case it just shows what an incoherent and deranged mind you have. my reply in that thread was to your provocation. india doesn't really care how powerful or weak iran's military capabilities are. it really doesn't matter to india what iran and pakistan do, we have been against a much powerful rival 'china', all our military is not for offence but defence.

I wish some Indians would try to read the article and comment on the article rather than making abusive ad hominem attacks on all and sundry cos they do not agree with their diplomats view of India as an American doormat. Guys this was written by an Indian and he is quoting Indian diplomats

No India is an American doormat according to the eminent Indian writer and Indian diplomats

Read what u posted firsted..
The indian diplomat said"they are thinking we are their doormat, but still we had the balls to refuse them"...
Now this the original meaning before u twisted the whole meaning...
Aryan u r very famous for ur forgery of statements...
U are making a mess of urself... :P

you know what they say about freudian slips. but in your case it just shows what an incoherent and deranged mind you have. my reply in that thread was to your provocation. india doesn't really care how powerful or weak iran's military capabilities are. it really doesn't matter to india what iran and pakistan do, we have been against a much powerful rival 'china', all our military is not for offence but defence.

I have edited it. I do not understand why some Indians like you think by attacking the messenger it will add gravitas to your argument.

It is simple India is America's doormat.

Indians still carry around their slave mentality and can not see themselves as a sovereign state. It is really a shame. They have become a pawn in the designs of Americans in the region with only one purpose to balance China for American interests. The irony is that they are doing it happily. That is what hurts the most. They are proud of it. Doing it for Americans.

I think what you say makes sense

OB-RF306_iHindu_DV_20120102035554.jpg

26342926.jpg

I mean Indian leaders prostate themselves to a Italian white former air hostess

Similarly, India does not need apprecition form an organised & established group of fundamentalists & killers like the Taliban.

Well to begin from roots ..How was it proved that Taliban were killers???...Only US word....Is that the standard yr country follows..They were running their country and awarded punishments to those who committed crimes like other states of world..

When US ask for OBL after 9/11 taliban asked for proof a stance any independent state would have taken..

Any record of taliban killing any other nations men???

On the otherhand your fast friend israel is a mass murderer of thousands of palestianians and US killer of hundred of thousands in iraq,afghanistan ..What you have to say abt them????

Expected from a Pakistani to have this kind of thinking and I also kind of understand why A Pakistani would post this in the Iranian sub-forum even though the article is through and thtough about India but dissapointed to see an Iranian even thank it .Just goes to show how gullible some people can be towards Pakistani brainwashing . Pakistanis have been experts at it snce last 22 years atleast anyway .

If the OP thinks that by posting this in the Iran sub-forum you can spoil India-Iran relations then you are only going to be sorely dissapointed . There is a massive world outside Defence.pk which may not exist for you .India-Iran will continue to engage the way we have since millenia irrespective of how many times you try to turn Iranians against India on this forum .:lol:

Good points. The other hilarious thing is people Ty to keep strengthening Pak-Iran ties on this forum but the Iranians should be aware of he history of the nation which has always chosen selfish gains of money and "strategic depth" over human lives, including Muslims. One wad of money will activate lapdog mode in seconds. They don't even respect their own soldiers. Realize that the only contention is the transit fee and rest they are ready to "move on". Irony much?

On topic, if the author came up with this title, it shows his bias and poor standard. India will cooperate with the US as it will with Russia, Iran and the Arab states. And for all the China-India nonsense on this forum, our nations are closer than people realize. Some members will do well to take a walk and see that there is a world beyond this forum.

Superb piece Aryan...one of your many gems to come i guess !!

I am pleased that some Indian members are also appreciating this article where Indian diplomats are saying that Indians are being treated like American door mats.

Indians still carry around their slave mentality and can not see themselves as a sovereign state. It is really a shame. They have become a pawn in the designs of Americans in the region with only one purpose to balance China for American interests. The irony is that they are doing it happily. That is what hurts the most. They are proud of it. Doing it for Americans.

Come again which country in the region are they having their bases?

I think what you say makes sense

OB-RF306_iHindu_DV_20120102035554.jpg

26342926.jpg

I mean Indian leaders prostate themselves to a Italian white former air hostess

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
This was the best one ..But talking about seriously they are so foolish that a foreign agent can make them uloo for so long and so successfully it can happen only in incredible india..:P

I have edited it. I do not understand why some Indians like you think by attacking the messenger it will add gravitas to your argument.

It is simple India is America's doormat.

that is the author's opinion. india is democracy everyone is entitled to their opinion. may be 'doormat' is an apt description in someways, but not for other indians. what do you have to say about this

Among the community of nations, Pakistan today stands out on one hand as a petty thug brandishing a dangerous weapon, and at other times as a concubine, sleeping with anyone willing to pay for her expensive tastes. - Tarek Fatah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom