What's new

India,the world’s third-largest economy by 2030? Dream on

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's right, 30 years straight.

LEWIS Carroll was smokin opium, what are you smokin to see India-Will Land

In 1991 there was also a "Will", in 2011 we overtook Canada, its time to "Overtake" Italy now because all these countries have much lower GDP growth rate then India.

Indians are all about propaganda and absolute BS. None of them make a sensible knowledgeable post on this forum, so much is the level of illiteracy in India. Every single forum member from India just pollutes the forum with their utterly ignorant and totally false statements all the time that degrade the quality of the forum.

It is a mystery as to why the moderators are so lenient on the ******** who degrade the quality of the forum with their utterly false posts. India has the largest illiterate population in the world.

Indians are so utterly illiterate and incompetent that they do not even know simple facts, so it's a waste of a time to even engage in any discussion with these ignorant illiterates. Only Turks in this forum seem to match them with their propaganda of "strong military". What is the basis for such claims? "We WILL produce blah blah blah...", "We WILL do such and such and such...".

What have you two achieved so far? India can not even produce a single working assault rifle, not a single decent sniper rifle, not a working MBT that other countries would take a second look at, yet just for propaganda purposes to fool the hungry and illiterate masses they are spending hundreds of billions of rupees and more to build aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines - ALL with foreign help because they are too incompetent to build anything indigenously.

hmmmmm,anything left

Indians are all about propaganda and absolute BS. None of them make a sensible knowledgeable post on this forum, so much is the level of illiteracy in India. Every single forum member from India just pollutes the forum with their utterly ignorant and totally false statements all the time that degrade the quality of the forum.

It is a mystery as to why the moderators are so lenient on the ******** who degrade the quality of the forum with their utterly false posts. India has the largest illiterate population in the world.

Indians are so utterly illiterate and incompetent that they do not even know simple facts, so it's a waste of a time to even engage in any discussion with these ignorant illiterates. Only Turks in this forum seem to match them with their propaganda of "strong military". What is the basis for such claims? "We WILL produce blah blah blah...", "We WILL do such and such and such...".

What have you two achieved so far? India can not even produce a single working assault rifle, not a single decent sniper rifle, not a working MBT that other countries would take a second look at, yet just for propaganda purposes to fool the hungry and illiterate masses they are spending hundreds of billions of rupees and more to build aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines - ALL with foreign help because they are too incompetent to build anything indigenously.

Butthurt Butthurt Butthurt Bangladeshi
Jealous Jealous Jealous Bangladeshi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL.. do you even know the literacy rate of your country?

BD literacy rate is 56% in 2009 and India's is 74% in 2011. Have some shame.:lol:

name one thing about BD that you can be proud of. Then you can criticize others.

How many times I tell you guys that when Adults talk,kiddo should better play video game ... Bad Manner huh!! :lol:

LOL.. do you even know the literacy rate of your country?

BD literacy rate is 56% in 2009 and India's is 74% in 2011. Have some shame.:lol:

name one thing about BD that you can be proud of. Then you can criticize others.
Shut up !! what you know about BD ??They are World Champ in Pole vaulting :lol:

I will trust 'BP energy outlook' report anytime than this moron amateur author. Dream on neighbors :wave:

How many times I tell you guys that when Adults talk,kiddo should better play video game ... Bad Manner huh!! :lol:

Okay superpower can you tell me India GDP in 79 and 2012 and China GDP in 79 and 2012? Can you show me the GDP increase average over those times as well. Thank you in advance if you can cheers.

Okay superpower can you tell me India GDP in 79 and 2012 and China GDP in 79 and 2012? Can you show me the GDP increase average over those times as well. Thank you in advance if you can cheers.
The article says that INDIA will be 3rd larest economy, that does not mean that we are going to surpass CHINA or CHINA is going to drop behind 3rd place.
Every one know that CHINA is going to stay in the top spot for the next 40 50 years unless any other country works had to challenge the undisputed economic might of CHINA in the future.

So please spare us the cirticism or the cheap propaganda against us. We are not in a race with you. we are working to eliminate the problems that we face locally.

indian gdp @ present is same as china had 7-8 years ago

02490841351540069241.gif

Dont be so insecure. We will not overtake China anytime soon. But we will be 3rd largest economy by 2030. Like it or leave it.

Dont be so insecure. We will not overtake China anytime soon. But we will be 3rd largest economy by 2030. Like it or leave it.

Then you forgot my entire message young padawan. India's economy was once nearly 3times of Chinese economy..a Lack of skill, hard work and adaption was the entire cause of the Indian economy to fall behind. My message was to learn from the past not to yell insecure about others but to understand that there is much... much to learn yet.

Buddy, the thread is not about India China comparison but India becoming third largest economy by 2030 after China and US. With current GDP growth it is quite possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom