What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Business school is not a full fledged university

So what?

It is certainly reflects the level of Education of particular country. Many universities run MBA corces are considered at PAR with IIMs or even batter in particular area.

When I quote the link of Indian Institutes amongst the best, You rant that It is not a criterion. When it is not an criterion, why do you quote the survey done on same criterion. Look bellow link will tell you our education level. You conveniently tried to Ignore it.

GCSE educational attainment: Indians at top, Bg doing better than White British, Pk struggling

This is an international survey of Indian students. We are much much ahead of anybody else.

2) It is well known academically that MBA don't do research nor do they publish papers.

Who told you? Most of research in Finance, HR and Marketing is done in our premier MBA institutes. If research is not done in premier higher education institute than where is it done? Is it done in Premier education Institute in India? Where does done in china? Primary school? or Heaven chines institute of Management studies?

3)High GMAT score is not indicative of academic brilliance. Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book. And GMAT can be taken multiple times. It is route learning!! Top B-schools worldwide use GMAT as screening, only 3rd rate institutions in India use it as sole admission criteria.

Why don't Chinese score High than? Do you have lower than 3rd rate criterion for admission.

GMAT test consist of English, Maths and Logic . you need to solve it very fast. It certainly demonstrate your capability and command over the above subject. It is not any Indian test (Indian test is CAT much tougher than GMAT) but an International test. Students all over the world participate in that to get admission in good B School. Indian scoring very high in test reflects the indian level of education. Your toppers can manage to get admission in Indian B school ranked between 30 to 50. this is our standard. By the way what is asked in these kind of test in China? Rocket science or nuclear physics or general theory of relativity? This is nothing but the "grapes are sour" mentality of you guys. You can never compete with Indians.

4) The fact remains no Indian university in top 200
No Indian university in world’s top 200 - Hindustan Times

They rank basically on the criterion of facility and not academic brilliance. Irrespective of the fact of what ever ranking, Indians have out classed other students anywhere any time.

You're struggling to come up with a coherent argument, even your English is all over place. Isn't English the media of instruction in Indian school? LOL, Indian education even failed in teaching English properly!
Learn to argue based on facts, not personal attack that carries no substance! Is this what indian education is all about?
No wonder you ranked 2nd last worldwide in general education.

It is you who posted BS. Backtracked on PPP issue and subsequently deny the matter of reference quoted by none other than you. You conveniently skipped the reference I quoted.

English is not the medium of instruction in most of the schools.

So far English is concern batter you do not discuss because I have seen English of yours and your fellow country man here. However I ignore it as I do not want to be a proof reader on the forum.

Indian education even failed in teaching English properly!

You will fail in GMAT. This sentence can be batter written as " Indian education even fails to teach English properly"

You are well come with your 3rd rate argument here.

I think we will not survive after 2020.future is very dark due to nuclear bombs in south Asia. Just matter of one misadventure of either side ,mistake or cleverness of third party. We have no fifth gen fighter to win war with biggest country, so conventional war is not possible . I am watching nuclear war here in few years.

I hope that sane people will prevail over mad one. I am hopeful of peaceful co-existence as we have lived thousands years together.

Last edited:
So what?

It is certainly reflects the level of Education of particular country. Many universities run MBA corces are considered at PAR with IIMs or even batter in particular area.

When I quote the link of Indian Institutes amongst the best, You rant that It is not a criterion. When it is not an criterion, why do you quote the survey done on same criterion. Look bellow link will tell you our education level. You conveniently tried to Ignore it.

So what? You mean you're so badly educated you didn't know B school is NOT a full fledged university? It's like a winer maker telling the world that they make pretty good wine bottle. But wine makers are judged based on the quality of their wine, not just the bottle. :omghaha:

GCSE educational attainment: Indians at top, Bg doing better than White British, Pk struggling
This is an international survey of Indian students. We are much much ahead of anybody else.

This is NOT an international survey, only students in the UK. And the other ethnics included are Caribbean and africans. So what you beat them, anyone can them?

The true international test is PISA, it is worldwide. China and other East asians top the test, Indian came in 2nd last, how can you be ahead when you ranked 2nd last ? :rofl:

In international academic competition, india is nowhere to be seen. How can you be ahead??

International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
Five nations have achieved an all-members-gold IMO with a full team:
  • China, 11 times: in 1992, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2011;
  • Russia, 2 times: in 2002 and 2008;
  • United States, 2 times: in 1994 and 2011;
  • Bulgaria, 1 time: in 2003;[33]
  • South Korea, 1 time: in 201

Who told you? Most of research in Finance, HR and Marketing is done in our premier MBA institutes. If research is not done in premier higher education institute than where is it done? Is it done in Premier education Institute in India? Where does done in china? Primary school? or Heaven chines institute of Management studies?

MBA students don't do research or publication like Phd students do, whether India, China or US. If you do not know, that just shows how poorly educated you are under Indian system.
Ranking MBA is not a measure of academic rigor. Grow a brain!

Why don't Chinese score High than? Do you have lower than 3rd rate criterion for admission.

GMAT test consist of English, Maths and Logic . you need to solve it very fast. It certainly demonstrate your capability and command over the above subject. It is not any Indian test (Indian test is CAT much tougher than GMAT) but an International test. Students all over the world participate in that to get admission in good B School. Indian scoring very high in test reflects the indian level of education. Your toppers can manage to get admission in Indian B school ranked between 30 to 50. this is our standard. By the way what is asked in these kind of test in China? Rocket science or nuclear physics or general theory of relativity? This is nothing but the "grapes are sour" mentality of you guys. You can never compete with Indians.

Repeated failure to grasp a topic is a sign of poor cognitive ability.

1) Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book and practice.

2) GMAT can be taken many times and you submit your highest score

3)GMAT or any standardized test score is used for screening basic ability

4) As such, GMAT is only a small factor in admission criteria among top programs worldwide.

China adopts a holistic approach like other top programs like INSEAD, Harvard, Wharton, Chicago,......GMAT is never the decisive factor, unless you score well below the mean.

How can we be sour grapes when CHinese university are ranked much higher than India? :rofl:

They rank basically on the criterion of facility and not academic brilliance. Irrespective of the fact of what ever ranking, Indians have out classed other students anywhere any time.

WHy would university ranking rank on facility? :omghaha:
Your argument is as dumb as it is sour. University are ranked on research produce, publication, citation, teaching standard, quality of faculty...just about everything that makes up an academic brilliance.

It is you who posted BS. Backtracked on PPP issue and subsequently deny the matter of reference quoted by none other than you. You conveniently skipped the reference I quoted.
English is not the medium of instruction in most of the schools.
So far English is concern batter you do not discuss because I have seen English of yours and your fellow country man here. However I ignore it as I do not want to be a proof reader on the forum.

From 2013 to 2014, you're still confused with PPP. Then you backtracked and conceded that PPP is not the correct way to compute GDP. LOL.

And when you lost the argument, you struggled to write in coherent english, LOL.

You will fail in GMAT. This sentence can be batter written as " Indian education even fails to teach English properly"

You are well come with your 3rd rate argument here.

You've just proof my point again, LOL. A product of failed Indian education system. :rofl:

I hope that sane people will prevail over mad one. I am hopeful of peaceful co-existence as we have lived thousands years together.

Peaceful co-existence is irrelevant to my debunking of your delusion and bragging about indian education.

Last edited:
India as a country was created by British in 1947. CIA stated it
I chalange to to quote or paste the screen shot from CIA where it is stated that India was created in 1947. But it seems you have no Idea about china, Tibet was forcefully taken, even their govt is living in India in exile. Taiwan also claims to be china and claims its entire chinese history. mainland also claims to be china. Tiwan, Hongkong, singapore etc independently participate in Olympics and other world gatherings with different flags. Still you want us to believe that China is united. Mate, it dosent matter what you were taught in schools but the fact is China was never ever united and still not united.

I chalange to to quote or paste the screen shot from CIA where it is stated that India was created in 1947. But it seems you have no Idea about china, Tibet was forcefully taken, even their govt is living in India in exile. Like there are many reasons where the countries were independent now they are consumed by china.

Like tibet they also want independence. Taiwan also claims to be china and claims its entire chinese history. mainland also claims to be china. Tiwan, Hongkong, singapore etc independently participate in Olympics and other world gatherings with different flags. Still you want us to believe that China is united. Mate, it dosent matter what you were taught in schools but the fact is China was never ever united and still not united.

You can't argue against historical fact, you are a country created by Britain in 1947.

Capital:
name: New Delhi
geographic coordinates: 28 36 N, 77 12 E
time difference: UTC+5.5 (10.5 hours ahead of Washington, DC during Standard Time)

Administrative divisions:
28 states and 7 union territories*; Andaman and Nicobar Islands*, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh*, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli*, Daman and Diu*, Delhi*, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep*, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry*, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
note: although its status is that of a union territory, the official name of Delhi is National Capital Territory of Delhi

Independence:
15 August 1947 (from the UK)
The World Factbook

You don't even know Singapore is a sovereign country :omghaha: what do you know about Taiwan and HK? One is SAR, the other is a renegade province which has no status in UN. There is only one CHINA!!!
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | UN rejects membership for Taiwan

You can't argue against historical fact, you are a country created by Britain in 1947.

The World Factbook

You don't even know Singapore is a sovereign country :omghaha: what do you know about Taiwan and HK? One is SAR, the other is a renegade province which has no status in UN. There is only one CHINA!!!
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | UN rejects membership for Taiwan

And you believe independence = creation? :haha:

are you prooving your IQ here? :omghaha:

You are ranting here about "creation" I quoted you line as it is which says that 'India was created in 1947'. Unfortunately, you are unable to prove it. However you your self agreed at least to honkong that it is chinese territory. Now give me one example from around the world other than 'United China' which allows its territory to participate in Olympics under different flag?? Go and ask Dalai Lama about the unity of Tibet under China.
It dosent mater what UN recognize or not because UN do not exercise the administrative powers in China. Truth only matters. With these qualities China can not be said as "United".

China is still not united nor it was ever.

And you believe independence = creation?

are you prooving your IQ here?

You are ranting here about "creation" I quoted you line as it is which says that 'India was created in 1947'. Unfortunately, you are unable to prove it. However you your self agreed at least to honkong that it is chinese territory. Now give me one example from around the world other than 'United China' which allows its territory to participate in Olympics under different flag?? Go and ask Dalai Lama about the unity of Tibet under China.
It dosent mater what UN recognize or not because UN do not exercise the administrative powers in China. Truth only matters. With these qualities China can not be said as "United".

China is still not united nor it was ever.

So now you trying to play with words??? I use "created" because your country's border was drawn by the British, your constitution is in english, your judicial system is based on British Common Laws, your parliamentary democracy system was British too. Indians of course were in South Asia long before British colonization, albeit there was not an unified country.

Tibet is part of China, even Dala Lama agreed :omghaha:
Tibet part of China: Dalai Lama - World - www.theage.com.au

Don't be jealous, learn to accept history. You can't change even if you don't like it

So now you trying to play with words??? I use "created" because your country's border is drew by the British. Indians of course were in South Asia long before British colonization, albeit there was not a unified country.

Tibet is part of China, even Dala Lama agreed :omghaha:
Tibet part of China: Dalai Lama - World - www.theage.com.au

Don't be jealous, learn to accept history. You can't change even if you don't like it

I will only understand what you type here. Definition of country/nation is "An area or expanse outside cities and towns; a rural area and an area of land distinguished by its political autonomy; state" nowhere it means a 'geographical entity enclosed by borders'.

Dictionary here do not synonym the word 'creation' and 'independence'. A already created country can become independent, not uncreated country. Even if you break 'independence'. Its clearly says without depending on other. Indian Independence here means, "A already existing country, become dependent on itself. Previously this country was dependent on UK " The word 'Created' can only be used for Pakistan and not for India. India was divided.

LOL even India agree that tibet is now a part of china. Question is Was it the part of china before the annexation of Tibet? If yes why Tibetan govt in exile want their country back? You also fail to describe "one example from around the world other than 'United China' which allows its territory to participate in Olympics under different flag??"

I will only understand what you type here. Definition of country/nation is "An area or expanse outside cities and towns; a rural area and an area of land distinguished by its political autonomy; state" nowhere it means a 'geographical entity enclosed by borders'.

Dictionary here do not synonym the word 'creation' and 'independence'. A already created country can become independent, not uncreated country. Even if you break 'independence'. Its clearly says without depending on other. Indian Independence here means, "A already existing country, become dependent on itself. Previously this country was dependent on UK " The word 'Created' can only be used for Pakistan and not for India. India was divided.

LOL even India agree that tibet is now a part of china. Question is Was it the part of china before the annexation of Tibet? If yes why Tibetan govt in exile want their country back? You also fail to describe "one example from around the world other than 'United China' which allows its territory to participate in Olympics under different flag??"

In addition to the border, your constitution is written in English, your judicial system is based on British Common Laws, your governing system, parliamentary democracy system, was British. Your civil service system too. Pretty much the whole country was set up by the British. Even English became the lingua franca of the govt.

There was not an unified country before British colonization of South Asia. You have Mughals empire, Maratha empire, Rajput, Nizam of Hyderabad, Tipur of Mysore, NEFA were independent states. Nader Shah in part of northern India. How is that one country???? Both Indian and Pakistan were created by the British. However, as a civilization, you go back a long. This is also a fact.

Tibet has been part of China for 300 years during Qing dynasty.

England, Scotland, and Wales took part in World Cup separate entity too. Are they not one country??
Sports institutions, like Olympics, is no authority on status of "sovereignty country." That is the right of the United Nation, and Taiwan is not recognized. Your govt doesn't recognized taiwan too.

Last edited:
So what? You mean you're so badly educated you didn't know B school is NOT a full fledged university? It's like a winer maker telling the world that they make pretty good wine bottle. But wine makers are judged based on the quality of their wine, not just the bottle.

What a nonsense?Education is education whether received from university or school or collages or any other institution. Who told you that MBA degrees are given by B schools only? Most important thing is how do they get such best in the world talent if university education is bellow par? Why your country do not have such telnet to study in your B school?

This is NOT an international survey, only students in the UK. And the other ethnics included are Caribbean and africans. So what you beat them, anyone can them?
The true international test is PISA, it is worldwide. China and other East asians top the test, Indian came in 2nd last, how can you be ahead when you ranked 2nd last ?
In international academic competition, india is nowhere to be seen. How can you be ahead??
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
Five nations have achieved an all-members-gold IMO with a full team:
China, 11 times: in 1992, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2011;
Russia, 2 times: in 2002 and 2008;
United States, 2 times: in 1994 and 2011;
Bulgaria, 1 time: in 2003;[33]
South Korea, 1 time: in 201

This is an example of a cosmopolitan country where students of different country studies and ours are performing much much above all.

So far as mats Olympiad is concern, It requires specific type of preparation by individuals and does not reflect the mathematical skills of average masses.

World's best university MIT is overly dominated by Indian students so as NASA. I have never heard any such things about China. This clearly reflects the level of our education. We have never heard anything of such sort for chines. They are not as recognized and respected as Indians in the field of education, Science, technology medicine or accountancy.

Our level of education and intellect standard is so high that many American companies have shifted their research centers from US to India. Company like IBM today employs more Indians than Americans.

Repeated failure to grasp a topic is a sign of poor cognitive ability.
1) Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book and practice.
2) GMAT can be taken many times and you submit your highest score
3)GMAT or any standardized test score is used for screening basic ability
4) As such, GMAT is only a small factor in admission criteria among top programs worldwide.
China adopts a holistic approach like other top programs like INSEAD, Harvard, Wharton, Chicago,......GMAT is never the decisive factor, unless you score well below the mean.
How can we be sour grapes when CHinese university are ranked much higher than India?

Crux of Your whole argument is totally nonsense. What ever the criterion is there for GMAT, it is same for all. It is not that Indian gets practice book and Chines do not, Indian gets a chance to appear in the exam for multiple time and Chinese only once. It is an international exam and people across the globe appears in the exam to get admission in good B school. It is also a fact that we score much higher than anybody body else. In fact there is no competition at all. We overwhelmingly dominate that and you guys are nowhere in picture. You can get admission in those B schools, where we do not want to go or study. We controls the best universities such as Hayward and MIT.

Worlds's most developed country welcomes us to study in their country to improve the level of their education.

Indian students are welcome, Britain says - Times Of India

Indian students are welcome says UK Government - Current Affairs News

Wanted: more Indian students in UK - Hindustan Times

Harvard says, "Namaste!" - Harvard Political Review

Why Indians win the Spelling Bee – The Express Tribune

Meet the young intelligent Indians who made the country proud at Astronomy Olympiad

Last edited:
WHy would university ranking rank on facility?
Your argument is as dumb as it is sour. University are ranked on research produce, publication, citation, teaching standard, quality of faculty...just about everything that makes up an academic brilliance.

It is you who is dumb and not me. Had our university been poor and our education were week, Why whole world well comes us as professionals, researchers, Doctors and why not to you guys. Do you want to say that Indian Universities are sub standard, Indian students are dumb still they top and well come by academia across the world. We are dumb still we have a overwhelming presence in best Universities and institutions? We create affluent class of the country where ever we go and do not do sub standard Jobs and work as the waiters and Pizza boys.

From 2013 to 2014, you're still confused with PPP. Then you backtracked and conceded that PPP is not the correct way to compute GDP. LOL.
And when you lost the argument, you struggled to write in coherent english, LOL.

It is strange that
you are not able to understand what I say and numbers of references I quoted. I had asked you a question. You are totally silent on that. Why don't you advice your chines brethren to not open a thread in PDF saying that Chinese economy will surpass US economy by 2016 when they states the same using PPP criterion. Why double standard?

You've just proof my point again, LOL. A product of failed Indian education system.

The fact is that scoring so high in such type of International exams is none of your cup of tea. With sub standard education, you guys can never reached to such a high level. Very high score and remain on top in such exam has become synonym with Indians. You guys are no where in picture.

You can just envy but not compete. Mud slugging is different from performing. You envious Chinese can only post bad about India but can not stop us from getting on top. How ever you try hard, you can not get position and respect Indians get all over the world.

Peaceful co-existence is irrelevant to my debunking of your delusion and bragging about indian education.

This post was not addressed to you. So do not demonstrate your high IQ by bringing discussion between us in my answer to somebody else. I know your intelligence so no need to demonstrate it again and again. At least you should know what you had written in your previous post and the post i answered was not yours.

low iqers quote other's claims, "best", "top". high iqer quote actual rankings. little wonder these garbage collectors can never beat china in anything, intellectual ability or sports ability. little wonder these african like garbage collectors make wages so little compare to the chinese and can simply sit on their dirt bragging and starving, lol. their shit universities can't even make top 200, lol. so these low iqers start quoting obscure people and articles saying indians are "best", "brilliant", hahahah.

here some facts for you to digest:
China pawns india in highest intellectual contests, any science or math Olympiads

China pawns india in wealth

China pawns india in educations, up to the highest level

China pawns india in patents, indian can't innovate or even copy, lol

China pawns indian in number of biggest companies

Ethnic chinese pawns ethnic indian in number of billionaires, by multiples

If you aren't smart enough to do your own research, I'll post numbers, not from any chinese or indian source, next time. Yes, Chinese superiority over your Indian in almost every field is simply overwhelming.

When low iqer african like garbage collectors can't argue with facts or use actual ranking to back up their argument, they quote other people's "opinions" or obscure articles, lol. these low iqers are pathetic. These low iq indian are so dumb yet so jealous of chinese, hahahahah.

I'm so glad china is light year ahead of these Indians, these indians will live their entire life full of jealousy and hate, hahahaha. I'm so glad they are so angry and full of hate, yet can't do anything about it, Chinese is simply so much higher than you low iqers.

Pattern:
Low iq indian: quote others opinions or article with no back up data, or simply brag
Higher iq chinese: use actual facts and data

Of course, look how these low iqers will continue their low iq patterns, this article says indian are the best, this article says we are the top, we are envy of the world, typical low iq big mouth, hahahaha, so predicable, lol.

Last edited:
In Vajpayee rupee strengthen from 49 INR= 1USD to almost 43INR=1 USD. IN PPP 1 USD= 10 INR. So in real term our economy is around 5 TN USD equivalent at least. What we need is correct valuation of INR.
arrr, this feel good PPP again``you clueless people really should tell those economists off to use your delusion guided fudged figures

What a nonsense?Education is education whether received from university or school or collages or any other institution. Who told you that MBA degrees are given by B schools only? Most important thing is how do they get such best in the world talent if university education is bellow par? Why your country do not have such telnet to study in your B school?

MBA = Master of Business Administration, awarded by B-school/school of management/economics either way it is called, it is a business administration curriculum

You just slapped yourself on face yet you're not aware. The product of Indian education system!

This is an example of a cosmopolitan country where students of different country studies and ours are performing much much above all.

So far as mats Olympiad is concern, It requires specific type of preparation by individuals and does not reflect the mathematical skills of average masses.
World's best university MIT is overly dominated by Indian students so as NASA. I have never heard any such things about China. This clearly reflects the level of our education. We have never heard anything of such sort for chines. They are not as recognized and respected as Indians in the field of education, Science, technology medicine or accountancy.
Our level of education and intellect standard is so high that many American companies have shifted their research centers from US to India. Company like IBM today employs more Indians than Americans.

Cosmo? It only compares to African and Caribbean immigrant in the UK. Have some shame, you compared to the lowest standard students

India simply couldn't produce Math genius for Math Olympia, Fact is fact.

The percent of Indian in elite institutions is very low on per capita basis. The rest are all lies made up your shameless inferiority ridden Indian politician. Indians in NASA is all lies.

The figures provided by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development Purandeshwari included claims that 38 per cent of doctors in US are Indians, as are 36 per cent of NASA scientists and 34 per cent of Microsoft employees.
India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India

Crux of Your whole argument is totally nonsense. What ever the criterion is there for GMAT, it is same for all. It is not that Indian gets practice book and Chines do not, Indian gets a chance to appear in the exam for multiple time and Chinese only once. It is an international exam and people across the globe appears in the exam to get admission in good B school. It is also a fact that we score much higher than anybody body else. In fact there is no competition at all. We overwhelmingly dominate that and you guys are nowhere in picture. You can get admission in those B schools, where we do not want to go or study. We controls the best universities such as Hayward and MIT.

It is not the same for all. GMAT is the SOLE admission criteria in India, only 3rd rate institution focus on such score. The top MBA program worldwide do not use GMAT as an important criteria.

You have highest GMAT you can't ranked in the top 10, LOL. It's self-explanatory!

Grow a brain!!! Anyone who qualify and can pay is welcome. It says nothing or provided any figures about the quality of Indian education, which is ranked 2nd last in worldwide.[/QUOTE][/quote]

It is you who is dumb and not me. Had our university been poor and our education were week, Why whole world well comes us as professionals, researchers, Doctors and why not to you guys. Do you want to say that Indian Universities are sub standard, Indian students are dumb still they top and well come by academia across the world. We are dumb still we have a overwhelming presence in best Universities and institutions? We create affluent class of the country where ever we go and do not do sub standard Jobs and work as the waiters and Pizza boys.

Your country literacy rate is 74%. How good can your education be??

Even in Africa, they produce professionals simply becoz every country needs doctors and engineers....

Indian uni are sub standard becoz none made it into top 200 worldwide. It is a fact!!!!!

You may have some bright students, but they are a drop in the ocean, considering how big is your population. And 26% of them are illiterate!!!!

It is strange that
you are not able to understand what I say and numbers of references I quoted. I had asked you a question. You are totally silent on that. Why don't you advice your chines brethren to not open a thread in PDF saying that Chinese economy will surpass US economy by 2016 when they states the same using PPP criterion. Why double standard?

The link you was posted after I replied.
WHy double standard?? Are you mentally dysfunctional?? Anyone magazine can publish any report based any formula.

1) That article is not by Chinese.
2) most Chinese member already criticized the article for using PPP
3) My stand is the same as IMF and World Bank, Nominal GDP

The fact is that scoring so high in such type of International exams is none of your cup of tea. With sub standard education, you guys can never reached to such a high level. Very high score and remain on top in such exam has become synonym with Indians. You guys are no where in picture.

You can just envy but not compete. Mud slugging is different from performing. You envious Chinese can only post bad about India but can not stop us from getting on top. How ever you try hard, you can not get position and respect Indians get all over the world.

When one's intellect is low, naturally exam score will low, especially in international test where the best of the best compete. This is proof of Indian's poor intellect. Test score doesn't lies!! Numbers don't lie either!!! Your're sub standard.

Envy? Our best uni ranked in top 50 worldwide, yours cant even made it to top 200:omghaha:
We produce 3 times more academic research than your lousy India
We have more 8 times more MNCs in fortune 500 than India.

This post was not addressed to you. So do not demonstrate your high IQ by bringing discussion between us in my answer to somebody else. I know your intelligence so no need to demonstrate it again and again. At least you should know what you had written in your previous post and the post i answered was not yours.

If the post was not addressed to me, why did u post to me in the first place?? You must be struggling to coordinate and multi-tasking while arguing with me. That's a sign of a sub standard intellect from sub standard indian system LOL

MBA = Master of Business Administration, awarded by B-school/school of management/economics either way it is called, it is a business administration curriculum

OMG!!!!I didn't know that. Thank you for enlighting me.

Cosmo? It only compares to African and Caribbean immigrant in the UK. Have some shame, you compared to the lowest standard students
India simply couldn't produce Math genius for Math Olympia, Fact is fact.
The percent of Indian in elite institutions is very low on per capita basis. The rest are all lies made up your shameless inferiority ridden Indian politician. Indians in NASA is all lies.

our non elite institutes have much higher level of education than your elite institute. Our knowledge and education have made us affluent class in Europe and US and all other country where we go.

You frustration is not going to help you. We are on TOP and we are going to remain on TOP. We are affluent class everywhere. You can envy with your poor education and do some low standard jobs. Your education is not recognized anywhere.

It is not the same for all. GMAT is the SOLE admission criteria in India, only 3rd rate institution focus on such score. The top MBA program worldwide do not use GMAT as an important criteria.

You have highest GMAT you can't ranked in the top 10, LOL. It's self-explanatory!

Forget about other criterion. You can not match us (In fact come close to us) in GMAT which is relatively easier than other Indian exams. There is no question of competing with us in other exams such as CAT.

Grow a brain!!! Anyone who qualify and can pay is welcome. It says nothing or provided any figures about the quality of Indian education, which is ranked 2nd last in worldwide.
[/quote][/quote]

I need not grow brain. I have it right from beginning. Envious Chinese read those links. It contains Harvard news letter and statement of high rank British prime minister and officials welcoming Indian students. There can not be any batter recolonization than this. British prime ministers well comes Indian students. This must be very envious for people like you. Helpless fellow can only envy. We have got this reorganization with our hard work. Had we done copy of everything, we would have been an unwell come group like you. Envy more. We shall keep progressing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom