What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!I didn't know that. Thank you for enlighting me.

our non elite institutes have much higher level of education than your elite institute. Our knowledge and education have made us affluent class in Europe and US and all other country where we go.

You frustration is not going to help you. We are on TOP and we are going to remain on TOP. We are affluent class everywhere. You can envy with your poor education and do some low standard jobs. Your education is not recognized anywhere.

Forget about other criterion. You can not match us (In fact come close to us) in GMAT which is relatively easier than other Indian exams. There is no question of compensating with us in other exams such as CAT.

I need not grow brain. I have it right from beginning. Envious Chinese read those links. It contains Harvard news letter and statement of high rank British prime minister and officials welcoming Indian students. There can not be any batter recolonization than this. British prime ministers well comes Indian students. This must be very envious for people like you. Helpless fellow can only envy. We have got this reorganization with our hard work. Had we done copy of everything, we would have been an unwell come group like you. Envy more. We shall keep progressing.

There is nothing of substance in your post. You said nothing that a 12 year old couldn't say. Try indian or Bollywood forum, that's where such brainless antics will work!!!

The link you was posted after I replied.
WHy double standard?? Are you mentally dysfunctional?? Anyone magazine can publish any report based any formula.
1) That article is not by Chinese.
2) most Chinese member already criticized the article for using PPP
3) My stand is the same as IMF and World Bank, Nominal GDP

It is posted by Chinese. BS. None of Chinese criticized. Go and read. It is Chinese danced when these type of articles are published. People like you do not popup there and say the same thing what you say to Indians. Why were you silent then. Who stopped you to educate them?

It is posted by Chinese. BS. None of Chinese criticized. Go and read. It is Chinese danced when these type of articles are published. People like you do not popup there and say the same thing what you say to Indians. Why were you silent then. Who stopped you to educate them?

They did. Period. Learn how to argue based on facts, not lies which is a forte among those with low intellect.

There is nothing of substance in your post. You said nothing that a 12 year old couldn't say. Try indian or Bollywood forum, that's where you brainless antics will work!!!

Go away my dear and keep away from India related news because you will not be able to remain neutral or evaluate it in right perspective. This is not the first time we see this. This has become habit of some of you guys.

Go away my dear and keep away from India related news because you will not be able to remain neutral or evaluate it in right perspective. This is not the first time we see this. This has become habit of some of you guys.

Again, speaking to yourselves in the mirror. You know and I know, you're lying thru the nose because you have nothing to show for. This is a typical antics of the sub standard intellect coupled with low level of honesty. It is a shame really, for your country.

They did. Period. Learn how to argue based on facts, not lies which is a forte among those with low intellect.

Wow!!!

Somebody who ignore all facts advice me to argue based on fact. Entertaining!!!!!!!!!! He denied all the facts and figures I posted.

Again, speaking to yourselves in the mirror. You know and I know, you're lying thru the nose because you have nothing to show for. This is a typical antics of the sub standard intellect coupled with low level of honesty. It is a shame really, for your country.

I show you the mirror how world look at us and what is relative position of you guys to whom nobody look at with respect. None of the link I posted is self praise. All show what others think about us. You failed to recognize that. It is your problem and not mine. Praise by Harvard or well come by British prime minister is not self praise but an example of how others look at us but how can you understand that? Your envy has blinded you.

Last edited:
Wow!!!

Somebody who ignore all facts advice me to argue based on fact. Entertaining!!!!!!!!!!

I show you the mirror how world look at us and what is relative position of you guys to whom nobody look at with respect. None of the link I posted is self praise. All show what others think about us. You failed to recognize that. It is your problem and not mine. Praise by Harvard or well come by British prime minister is not self praise but an example of how others look at us but how can you understand that? You envy has blinded you.

When you can't even coordinate your thoughts and typing skills--putting the wrong message in your reply--how could you manage a mirror other than holding it in front of your face. This is proven by all your posts which lack substance. :omghaha:

When you can't even coordinate your thoughts and typing skills--putting the wrong message in your reply--how could you manage a mirror other than holding it in front of your face. This is proven by all your posts which lack substance.

I would have worried If you would have find substance in my post. You can find substance in people like me. When you didn't find any substance in news of Harvard and British prime minister well coming us to study in their best institute, how can you find substance in my post? It requires honesty to accept that.

What you write is actually your problem who can not distinguish between his own post and post of others.

I agree with you in your opinion of typing skill. Since our school teaches us with a focus of making us professionals, our typing skills remains weak.

Last edited:
It is difficult but India may become 5th biggest economy by 2028.

I would have worried If you would have find substance in my post. You can find substance in people like you. When you didn't find any substance in news of Harvard and British prime minister well coming us to study in their best institute, how can you find substance in my post? It requires honesty to accept that.

What you write is actually your problem who can not distinguish between his own post and post of others.

I agree with you in your opinion of typing skill. Since our school teaches us with a focus of making us professionals, our typing skills remains weak.

Anyone who can qualify and can pay are welcome any where in the the world, be it Harvard or Hartford, be it a PM or a waiter. Such is the substance of your argument!!!!

When the school system is weak, they can only focus on a few things at one thing. That's why you're 2nd last globally. Such is the substance of the school.

Anyone who can qualify and can pay are welcome any where in the the world, be it Harvard or Hartford, be it a PM or a waiter. Such is the substance of your argument!!!!
When the school system is weak, they can only focus on a few things at one thing. That's why you're 2nd last globally. Such is the substance of the school.

It means that you guys can neither be qualified nor pay so you are not well come. This is what actually I want to say you.

Our schools are weak our universities are weak, our B schools are weak and still we are on top, we are welcome by all, we are affluent class.

You have everything strong from school to research and still you guys do low skill service jobs and small trade such as selling cheap Chinese cloths on footpath and other which I do not want to mention.

Now imagine when we will strengthen our school & university, What will happen?

It means that you guys can neither be qualified nor pay so you are not well come. This is what actually I want to say you.

Our schools are weak our universities are weak, our B schools are weak and still we are on top, we are welcome by all, we are affluent class.

You have everything strong from school to research and still you guys do low skill service jobs and small trade such as selling cheap Chinese cloths on footpath and other which I do not want to mention.

Now imagine when we will strengthen our school & university, What will happen?

See how dumb you are?
"Anyone who can qualify and can pay are welcome any where in the the world, be it Harvard or Hartford, be it a PM or a waiter."

You are ranked 2nd last in the world!!!!!! Top from bottom.

You have 1/3 of world's poverty, many sexual assault cases, scams and corruptions.

You will remain a 3rd world country with gdp per capita on par with Congo.

See how dumb you are?
"Anyone who can qualify and can pay are welcome any where in the the world, be it Harvard or Hartford, be it a PM or a waiter."

You are ranked 2nd last in the world!!!!!! Top from bottom.

You have 1/3 of world's poverty, many sexual assault cases, scams and corruptions.

You will remain a 3rd world country with gdp per capita on par with Congo.

How many times would you post your BS again and again on this thread.

We have 5 times higher minimum income to to qualify for BPL, We have not laid down 024 usd in PPP to qualify bellow poverty line.

Whether we are second last or last, our girls are not flooding international market with cheap *********** and our boys do not deliver Piza in Europe. if your country is super rich than why you guys do so in Europe and US. They prefer to bag in Europe than living in china. All your rich people want to flee to Europe and US and Canada.

How many times would you post your BS again and again on this thread.

We have 5 times higher minimum income to to qualify for BPL, We have not laid down 024 usd in PPP to qualify bellow poverty line.

Whether we are second last or last, our girls are not flooding international market with cheap *********** and our boys do not deliver Piza in Europe. if your country is super rich than why you guys do so in Europe and US. They prefer to bag in Europe than living in china. All your rich people want to flee to Europe and US and Canada.

You have 5 times higher poverty to qualify for BPL charity program. Your girls flood your own market because there is no international demand. Your boys are construction workers in middle east and Asia.

In addition to the border, your constitution is written in English, your judicial system is based on British Common Laws, your governing system, parliamentary democracy system, was British. Your civil service system too. Pretty much the whole country was set up by the British. Even English became the lingua franca of the govt.
Yes constitution was written in english, hindi, tamil telgu etc. Originally it was written in Hindi and officially it was accepted in Hindi whats your point ? Constitution of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was not an unified country before British colonization of South Asia. You have Mughals empire, Maratha empire, Rajput, Nizam of Hyderabad, Tipur of Mysore, NEFA were independent states. Nader Shah in part of northern India. How is that one country???? Both Indian and Pakistan were created by the British. However, as a civilization, you go back a long. This is also a fact.
just check last 10 posts I was explaining you the same thing. it seems all was in vein. Like a saying in hindi "kutte ki puch tedhi hi rahti h", Dogs tail remains curled, even if you try it doesn't straight.

Tibet has been part of China for 300 years during Qing dynasty.
Tibet and china both sent their representatives in a submit in 1956 in New Delhi, for us they were previously a different nations.

England, Scotland, and Wales took part in World Cup separate entity too. Are they not one country??
Sports institutions, like Olympics, is no authority on status of "sovereignty country." That is the right of the United Nation, and Taiwan is not recognized. Your govt doesn't recognized taiwan too.

Offcorse England, Scotland and wales are different nations. They all have different constitution and different head of the state. They are tied together by a mutual treaty. Mate, just learn the history of UK first. This point doesnt prove that China is united. By you example European Union is one nation and france, germany etc. are not countries :haha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom