What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you the actual source, you chose to read from a post made by a banned member, LOL. Repeated failure to grasp simple fact is a sign of poor education standard.

Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention

Any doubt why indian education ranked 2nd last? :rofl::rofl:

This is not actual source. The source do not specify what you want to prove. Once again a total bulshit.

What is that what I provided you? It seems that you do not have shame of your countries excellent rape record. Where is the question of force intercourse with a girl who is not a wife or girlfriend and still not qualify for rape.

A typical illogical Pizza boy thinking particular to some specific country.

OMG this thread is still going on.

You people need to get a life outside of Internet forums.

This is not actual source. The source do not specify what you want to prove. Once again a total bulshit.

What is that what I provided you? It seems that you do not have shame of your countries excellent rape record. Where is the question of force intercourse with a girl who is not a wife or girlfriend and still not qualify for rape.

A typical illogical Pizza boy thinking particular to some specific country.

The source is the source, partners4prevention.org. If you can't identify the source, guess what??? Rightly so, after all indian men can't even distinguish the difference between marital rape, rape, and sex. :omghaha:

i know you love pizza, but study harder, improve your intellect, pizza boy doesn't earn much, though free food is important for you.

The source is the source, partners4prevention.org. If you can't identify the source, guess what??? Rightly so, after all indian men can't even distinguish the difference between marital rape, rape, and sex. :omghaha:

i know you love pizza, but study harder, improve your intellect, pizza boy doesn't earn much, though free food is important for you.

Lies after lies.

your source does not support your argument. Source is a source clearly states what I have quoted.

I do not love Pizza.You can certainly have free food as most of the hotel guys do not charge their worker for food.

Lies after lies.

your source does not support your argument. Source is a source clearly states what I have quoted.

I do not love Pizza. You can certainly have free food as most of the hotel guys do not charge their worker for food.

I am witnessing some wonders of Chinese education of posting reference which do not support the argument.

You rightly said that we are not able to distinguish as we do not have the experience and exposure in the area like you guys.

I am witnessing some wonders of Chinese education of posting reference which do not support the argument.

You rightly said that we are not able to distinguish as we do not have the experience and exposure in the area like you guys.

Indian education didn't teach indians how to open pdf file :omghaha:

Of course you can't distinguish, otherwise you would know 1 in 4 refers to marital rape, and there won't be a rape every 20 mins in India. All human knows sex, but sex is not rape, rape is not marital rape. How dumb can your logic get? :omghaha:

All the points you made were your "personal opinion." Your were unable to provide any source while I presented your CIA world fact book. Neither were you able to ask my question with proper historical facts, from 185 BC to 1850, for 2000 years, there was no single empire that ruled South Asia. Before British colonization, there were so many different empires in South Asia.

India is a country created, or formed, if you prefer, in 1947 by the British. It's a historical fact. Cultural matters are irrelevant to the point. No one says you left your culture. I mentioned English, among other British system, as proof that your country was set up by the British.

I never asked for your agreement on China, it would be as worthless as your opinion on India. It is the academia and the UN position that matter.

I challenged you to open any source around the world. You can refer to your favorite CIA. Even in CIA the History of India starts from 185BC. It nowhere mentions 'India is a country created, or formed'. I even challenged you to provide any source which states that India was 'created' in 1947. All you said is as bullshit as saying china a united country.

Similarly, I never asked you to tell the history of my country. Your personal opinion doesn't matter to the history of India and to the citizens of India. We know our country better and we not only read its history but also felt it. What matters the most is truth. and truth is China is not a united country provided that status of Mainland, Taiwan and hongkong and Tibet:dance3:.

I challenged you to open any source around the world. You can refer to your favorite CIA. Even in CIA the History of India starts from 185BC. It nowhere mentions 'India is a country created, or formed'. I even challenged you to provide any source which states that India was 'created' in 1947. All you said is as bullshit as saying china a united country.

Similarly, I never asked you to tell the history of my country. Your personal opinion doesn't matter to the history of India and to the citizens of India. We know our country better and we not only read its history but also felt it. What matters the most is truth. and truth is China is not a united country provided that status of Mainland, Taiwan and hongkong and Tibet:dance3:.

I had provided you proof, it is you who are not up to challenge. 1) You never provided any evidence 2) all you gave me was personalized rhetoric , which has no standing in academic term. I repeat, from 185BC to 1850, 2000 years in total, there was not a single empire that ruled south asia. British came and colonized the entire subcontinent. There was no country called India until 1947 when British drew its border. These are facts, not opinion.

The World Factbook
Independence:
15 August 1947 (from the UK)

Or simply read Cambridge History of India

It's not about your opinion or my opinion, it is what the academic/historian said that matters. And I'm merely stating historical fact.

I know it hurts your fragile ego that your country is a British creation in 1947. Your attempt to smear china is proof of your insecurity. But historical fact is fact, as much as you dislike it, you can't change history.

Last edited:
It means that you guys can neither be qualified nor pay so you are not well come. This is what actually I want to say you.

Our schools are weak our universities are weak, our B schools are weak and still we are on top, we are welcome by all, we are affluent class.

You have everything strong from school to research and still you guys do low skill service jobs and small trade such as selling cheap Chinese cloths on footpath and other which I do not want to mention.

Now imagine when we will strengthen our school & university, What will happen?

lol, what a dumbass! your low intellect will never strengthen your school, with democracy and freedom and you still built school like shit. loooool, you reached your limit, meaning 82 iq will never build anything better than 2nd to last world education. that's why all your guys are construction workers, garbage collectors in the east asia, middle east, africa. little wonder average chinese is 5x richer than indians, yet china is still under ccp, what if china is under democracy, what will happen? Yes, india will be crushed like a bug. hahahaha.

these low iqer can't innovate, can't build their schools, can't even reverse-engineering, most of your people end up die of starvation, hahahahaha. we are talking about people at bottom of the pile in almost every intentional ranking. they can only be servant in english speaking companies. what do you expect? with no companies of their own, they can only work in english- speaking ONLY companies. China and west are like mortal-enemies, yet china still beats india in almost everything measurable, yes, measurable. meaning not some shit bragging from indian papers. chinese intellect is so overwhelming to these indians, that's why these indian low iqer average income are like slave salaries, even by the chinese standard, loooool, hahahahaha. these low iqers are so jealous, yet so inferior. hahahahha.

Indian education didn't teach indians how to open pdf file :omghaha:

Of course you can't distinguish, otherwise you would know 1 in 4 refers to marital rape, and there won't be a rape every 20 mins in India. All human knows sex, but sex is not rape, rape is not marital rape. How dumb can your logic get? :omghaha:

We are taught to master critical software. We do not need any education to open a PDF file like low IQ people who need a class to open even PDF FIle.

Earlier it seem that low IQ Chinese has comprehension problem but now it seems that they have some issues with reading. Post clearly states the fact of doing rape a girl who is neither girl friend nor wife. Low IQ of Dumb chinese education once again on exhibition.

lol, what a dumbass! your low intellect will never strengthen your school, with democracy and freedom and you still built school like shit. loooool, you reached your limit, meaning 82 iq will never build anything better than 2nd to last world education. that's why all your guys are construction workers, garbage collectors in the east asia, middle east, africa. little wonder average chinese is 5x richer than indians, yet china is still under ccp, what if china is under democracy, what will happen? Yes, india will be crushed like a bug. hahahaha.

these low iqer can't innovate, can't build their schools, can't even reverse-engineering, most of your people end up die of starvation, hahahahaha. we are talking about people at bottom of the pile in almost every intentional ranking. they can only be servant in english speaking companies. what do you expect? with no companies of their own, they can only work in english- speaking ONLY companies. China and west are like mortal-enemies, yet china still beats india in almost everything measurable, yes, measurable. meaning not some shit bragging from indian papers. chinese intellect is so overwhelming to these indians, that's why these indian low iqer average income are like slave salaries, even by the chinese standard, loooool, hahahahaha. these low iqers are so jealous, yet so inferior. hahahahha.

It seem that you are proud of your dumb copy paste reverse engineer. Relax guy. Our education is design to make professional and not Piza delivery boys. So relax and enjoy your CCP slavery and concentration camp. Democracy is for decent people. SO far as crushing some country is concern, we have seen your power on numerous previous occasion against Tiny Japan and Vietnam.

We are taught to master critical software. We do not need any education to open a PDF file like low IQ people who need a class to open even PDF FIle.

Earlier it seem that low IQ Chinese has comprehension problem but now it seems that they have some issues with reading. Post clearly states the fact of doing rape a girl who is neither girl friend nor wife. Low IQ of Dumb chinese education once again on exhibition.

When you can't even open PDF and read the content, how can you master software??:omghaha:

Thanks for confirming the point I made above. Indeed, to the lowly educated dimwit, martial rape = rape = sex :omghaha:

When you can't even open PDF and read the content, how can you master software??:omghaha:

Thanks for confirming the point I made above. Indeed, to the lowly educated dimwit, martial rape = rape = sex :omghaha:

Idiocy make the people blind. They think that others are like them only. You proved me right. You do not have only comprehension problem but reading problem also. How can the forced sex with a lady who is neither wife or girl friend be term as sex and not rape?

Earlier I thought that it is wonder of poor Chines education as we invariably see in Chinese. Your writing has given me a new direction to think. It may be a wonder of reeducation (Labor or concentration) camp like the lady was sent to labor camp for complaining the rape of his daughter. They may teaching in concentration camp that it is not a rape but holy sex as women are created to satisfy the lust of men else how any one can defend rapes on so large scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom