What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is your idiocy on exhibition when you contradicts yourself. I am stick to what I say through out the discussion. It is you who change stands in each and every post of yours. Infact you are so idiot that you answer the post of somebody else think that it is your post. Every multinational company carries out Psychometric test for promotion and recruitment of their employee. You will miserably fail in that. Before writing any BS, you should have an idea that you are atleast not contradicting yourself.

You still don't get it. :omghaha: The quote from post 398 came from the wiki page you posted, yet you have no clue of what you posted. Indian intellect??:omghaha:

You still don't get it. :omghaha: The quote from post 398 came from the wiki page you posted, yet you have no clue of what you posted. Indian intellect??:omghaha:

How many times will you exhibit your IQ and keep repeating the same thing without understand that I have already answer that.

No, you didn't get it. That's why you continued getting mocked :omghaha:

you really have a great dilemma. You are unable to accept what you post as a reference. That happened in that Times of India article. You could not accept the quotes I quoted from your reference itself. Believing or not believing is other thing but your post are full of contradiction and great confusion. Now give your tiny little unused brain a rest. You loose continuity and consistency in argument. It is good for trolling but not good for arguing. You have lost comprehensively. Batter you do not expose yourself further.

Exactly, it is not what Chinese thought about India, I still challenge to quote the words from any academia around the world which states that India was "created" in 1947. I believe you have some confusions between 'Independence' and 'creation' go threw the Cambridge dictionary once again. Example : If tomorrow Tibet claims its full independence, that future date can not be regarded as 'creation' date of Tibet. Hence, Neither I nor my nation can accept the illogical points of about our history.

Regarding China, Can you prove that it is still a united country provided that the same constitution is not followed in different parts of 'China'? Parts such as Taiwan can pursue their independent foreign policy?

Since Chinese are jealous of our history and oldest civilization, It is not moraly appropriate for you to have doubts on our history. I suggest you to accept the truth and move forward.

Chinese doesn't give a damn about India, a country that is created in 1947 --This is a historical fact stated by academic/historians, not my opinion. I had quoted you World Fact Book and also given you the book source, Cambridge history of India.

It was you who is not up to challenge. All you could do was giving me your opinion and "word play." But You could not produced any academic source nor can you provide a factual answer to my question: from 185 BC to 1850, there was no unified empire in South Asia.

Such is your typical Indian intellect. You can smoke your way out in India, but this is an international forum. I'm not your ave Indian.

If that's not dumb enough, here's example of your retarded logic: Taiwan foreign policy.
Taiwan has no status as a country as per UN and the world

Chinese have the world's oldest continuous civilization. Learn to cope your complex about your own history, you can delude yourself, but you can't change history as written by academic and historians.

Last edited:
Chinese doesn't give a damn about India, a country that is created in 1947 --This is a historical fact stated by academic/historians, not my opinion. I had quoted you World Fact Book and also given you the book source, Cambridge history of India. It was you who is not up to challenge. All you could do was giving me your opinion and "word play." But You could not produced any academic source nor can you provide a factual answer to my question: from 185 BC to 1850, there was no unified empire in South Asia.
Such is your typical Indian intellect. You can smoke your way out in India, but this is an international forum. I'm not your ave Indian.

Chinese have the world's oldest continuous civilization. Learn to cope your complex about your own history, you can delude yourself, but you can't change history as written by academic and historians.

CCP version of history is good for brainwashing the poor Chinese. It do not have any value in international study of history. BJP challenged so so many time to post reference. you failed to do that and now trolling.

CCP version of history is good for brainwashing the poor Chinese. It do not have any value in international study of history. BJP challenged so so many time to post reference. you failed to do that and now trolling.

Our general education ranked first, you were 2nd last. Our university ranked in top 50, you couldn't made it top 200. You want to talk about education. :omghaha:
You and BJP are birds of the same feathers, sub par indian intellect.

you really have a great dilemma. You are unable to accept what you post as a reference. That happened in that Times of India article. You could not accept the quotes I quoted from your reference itself. Believing or not believing is other thing but your post are full of contradiction and great confusion. Now give your tiny little unused brain a rest. You loose continuity and consistency in argument. It is good for trolling but not good for arguing. You have lost comprehensively. Batter you do not expose yourself further.

After 7 or 8 posts, you still failed to grasp and address the same point.:omghaha:

Tell us if China is a oldest continuous united country. :what: BTW Egypt is the oldest civilization in the world, not China. :girl_wacko:

Our general education ranked first, you were 2nd last. Our university ranked in top 50, you couldn't made it top 200. You want to talk about education. :omghaha:
You and BJP are birds of the same feathers, sub par indian intellect.

After 7 or 8 posts, you still failed to grasp and address the same point.:omghaha:

You have exposed your education enough. You rank them first or last does not matter. Your education have no value in international market. Chinese are not seen as highly educated and professional community like India. Your copy pest country is not seen as the country of telnet. After loosing comprehensively, you have started posting the things again which is already discussed. Your BS universities teach BS like you exposed in discussion. We control the best in world. From MIT to Harvard nad NASA, IBM , SAP and what ever you say. You guys will find it difficut to find a substandard job in these companies. This shows your level of education. Self styles numbers and praise such as J 20 is batter than F22, J 15 is batter than Su35 etc.

You have exposed your education enough. You rank them first or last does not matter. Your education have no value in international market. Chinese are not seen as highly educated and professional community like India. Your copy pest country is not seen as the country of telnet. After loosing comprehensively, you have started posting the things again which is already discussed. Your BS universities teach BS like you exposed in discussion. We control the best in world. From MIT to Harvard nad NASA, IBM , SAP and what ever you say. You guys will find it difficut to find a substandard job in these companies. This shows your level of education. Self styles numbers and praise such as J 20 is batter than F22, J 15 is batter than Su35 etc.

Old habits die hard. You talked a lot, but nothing is of substance. That's what a 12 yr old does when he talked to his friend in the playground. Exactly why you're 2nd last worldwide.

This is the so called united China in 221BC according to Chinese logic . :omghaha::omghaha:

qin-dynasty-great-wall-map.gif

Last edited:
Tell us if China is a oldest continuous united country. :what: BTW Egypt is the oldest civilization in the world, not China. :girl_wacko:

Go back to the post and read properly. If unsure, use a dictionary.:laughcry:

Why should I go back to the post to read your fake history.

When one has reading and comprehension deficiency coupled with denial and inferiority complex, it is understandable.

When one has reading and comprehension deficiency coupled with denial and inferiority complex, it is understandable.

Calling fake history as fake is not denial(or any fancy word you give it). :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom