What's new

India to acquire icebreaker worth Rs 800 cr for polar exploration

@Oscar sir thanks for infraction :tup:
Your though on post#38 please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think now is the stage when we have other priorities at hand.

These things take years/decades of work. There always will be priorities. Man and need go hand in hand.

If you forget people used to say same thing about our space programme. Millions are hungry so india should spend on them than space research. Ultimately our space programme is now paying well. And it helped us in agriculture, fishery , weather analysis and a lot.

If we had waited that time we might have not been to the point where we are today.

Similarly I hope this will help us too.

@Oscar sir thanks for infraction :tup:
Your though on post#38 please.

I will update you on Post 38..
I got the same as you :D.....and had to delete it :D
Your post per day is 8.6,mine is 13.8..So i am more active than you and more prone to making errors and breaking forum rules due to heightened activity here and that does give me tiny puny leeway..sometimes.
But all of us get infraction/warnings/bans...No differentiation here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian ocean is a better place to do that than going to north pole.
These research ships are very expensive to run.
Mainly used for sample collection and experimentation for pharmachutical use of marine creatures...

Hope they have well devised financial plans for the research ship..
Without financial returns , these projects are waste of money.

the alien ship has crashed in north pole 35,015 BC , no one including chinese not able to find it. so indians trying their luck! please wish us good luck!

After obtaining observer status at the Arctic circle forum it makes sense for India to procure such a vessel. The ship will also be custom fitted to suit our requirements thus being unique to India.

Indian ocean is a better place to do that than going to north pole.
These research ships are very expensive to run.
Mainly used for sample collection and experimentation for pharmachutical use of marine creatures...

Hope they have well devised financial plans for the research ship..
Without financial returns , these projects are waste of money.

Your govt too has a base there,though not a permanent one. Research is never a waste of money. Knowledge is power and the knowledge yeilds Financial gains and not the process.

I mean, did your parents ever stop you from going to school saying there is no financial return in you studying.

After obtaining observer status at the Arctic circle forum it makes sense for India to procure such a vessel. The ship will also be custom fitted to suit our requirements thus being unique to India.

Since when we became member of this forum?

I will update you on Post 38..
I got the same as you :D.....and had to delete it :D
Your post per day is 8.6,mine is 13.8..So i am more active than you and more prone to making errors and breaking forum rules due to heightened activity here and that does give me tiny puny leeway..sometimes.
But all of us get infraction/warnings/bans...No differentiation here.

Well calling a religion with particularly "wrong" way is a error ??? I don't think so :no:
I too make some "errors" but I don't recall I called any particular religion with wrong names unless the poster started it first.

So point was We have a lot of things to pull each others legs. We don't need to go to anybody's religion.

Well calling a religion with particularly "wrong" way is a error ??? I don't think so :no:
I too make some "errors" but I don't recall I called any particular religion with wrong names unless the poster started it first.

So point was We have a lot of things to pull each others legs. We don't need to go to anybody's religion.

post here.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters/

Indian icebreaker - you can buy one at wal-mart.

icepick.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom