What's new

India to be the greatest superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter if India becomes a ' super power ' or not . What matters more is :

1. Is India in control of itself ?
2. Is India moving forward , is it any better than it was was a decade ago ?
3. Is the forward movement sustainable ?
4. Are the ' imponderables' under control ?

.. and similar questions. Since this is a mil forum, super power necessarily gets attached to military might , reach etc.

It is the economic dimension thats more relevant, India appears to have weathered the slow down fairly well. Except for industries connected with exports or those heavily dependent on foreign inputs - things are pretty much on even keel.

Considering the size & Nos , there are bound to be errors. Yet, he fundamentals are in place... the rest will follow.

Can the FII be the answer to all your questions with $700+ billion in Indian markets :enjoy: :angel:

whatever said about India being super power is irrelevant but statement by him will definitely give boost in terms of investment in India specially in production sector because there is not much competition in this area and enough opportunities.

i see or wish in 2035 india will install controlled fusion based reactors and large industry for hydrogen production for fuel cell tech equipments.reason is that there is very rapid research is going on thorium based reactors i guess it will continue further to controlled fusion.

if this happens. we will able to achieve energy security for eternity.

:rofl::rofl:
Oh...you silly Indians..
Always in for a good laugh. :lol:

IF India comes to a certain point in it's existance that it has become a large and dominant player in the world, having much influence in the rest of the world, and maintaining high living standards for almost all of its 1 billion + citizens.
(By 2050, I assume the population will have grown tremendously)
How will India cope with that? It is yet to be seen how you keep a nation with such a big population under strict government control, yet being a full fledged "democracy" at the same time.

Ohwell, nothing wrong with a little injection of confidence and self esteem for our fellow Indians. :tup:

Reactions: Neo
ahhahahahahahah Indians hahahahah I love you guys, I at least don't miss Rangila comedian hahaha

aarey yaar, who wants to be a superpower ! Maybe if Superpower means unlimited electricity power, then yes !! Otherwise, be happy ! Kya yaar, who wants to be another Amrika ! Give me a gareeb India any day !

:pakistan::china:
why are u so happy????

Are u chinese or pakistani???

No difference!!

We both have same intrests, Pakistanis are happy with the progress of china and Chinese will aslo be happy with Pakistan's progress!

:rofl::rofl:
Oh...you silly Indians..
Always in for a good laugh. :lol:

IF India comes to a certain point in it's existance that it has become a large and dominant player in the world, having much influence in the rest of the world, and maintaining high living standards for almost all of its 1 billion + citizens.
(By 2050, I assume the population will have grown tremendously)
How will India cope with that? It is yet to be seen how you keep a nation with such a big population under strict government control, yet being a full fledged "democracy" at the same time.

Ohwell, nothing wrong with a little injection of confidence and self esteem for our fellow Indians. :tup:

We silly indians have a reason to believe India becomes a large and dominant player in the world. Please read the 3 initially posted articles and find out why before you comment further.

No difference!!

We both have same intrests, Pakistanis are happy with the progress of china and Chinese will aslo be happy with Pakistan's progress!

I can see why China is happy with Pakistan's progress.

And I also can see why Pakistan is happy with China's progress.

You are right :enjoy:

We silly indians have a reason to believe India becomes a large and dominant player in the world. Please read the 3 initially posted articles and find out why before you comment further.

There's always a reason to believe, to dream, and to conquer.
I wish you best of luck, and I am interesting and concerned at the same time to see the attitude of the next generations of Indians who will be young and alive around 2040-2050 and further on towards Pakistan.
We have seen the attitudes of countries claiming to be superpowers or global players towards smaller countries.

Things will be interesting, however, for me, it's amusing to see people like you getting excited over it, tell me, what is all the excitement about?

frankly speaking, India's position is not better than its postion ten years ago.

10 years ago, Tailand's per GDP was 1500 USD, CHIna's per GDP was 700 USD,S.korea's per GDP was 8000 USD and India's per GDP was about 500 USD.

today, Tailand's per GDP is about 4500 USD, CHina's per GDP is about 3300 USD,S.korea's per GDP is about 18000 USD and India's per GDP is only 1000 USD.

PLS face the fact and work out some solution to change the tendency,instead of dream and blow.

oh forgod sake Indians plz do us favour make ur farmers debt free and spare their lives every day many farmers commits suicides give them high living standards so they can happily grow crops after to feed you tummies first than think with your pea sized vegetarian brains about becoming super "provers"..to become super power means u'll first have to fulfill certain tasks high level of standard of education, health-medical, jobs, abolishing starvation, social welfare and job securities, giving power to the fields and people in it who are the driving force of the economy at the moment ur govt is madly spending on defense while i suspect 70% budget is for the defense leaving poor aside to go to hell whatever the case might be if such is the trend i see mass scale CIVIL WAR in coming years no super powerish in India Mark my words look at the trends in India you see the picture while a man can write a thousand words on glory in golden ink.. glory is to be seen by the eye witnesses...

i dont know how great we'dbe in 2050 or how many problems we'd face in 2050...but i am fairly confident in saying that in 2050 India would still be in this god forsaken sub-continent...bordering paksitan...india and paksitan would still be on the verge of a war(like always)....and both'd be flexing their muscles...and we'd be 80 and still discussing the all importantGeo-political issues on this great forum...nothing's gonna change...!

oh forgod sake Indians plz do us favour make ur farmers debt free and spare their lives every day many farmers commits suicides give them high living standards so they can happily grow crops after to feed you tummies first than think with your pea sized vegetarian brains about becoming super "provers"..to become super power means u'll first have to fulfill certain tasks high level of standard of education, health-medical, jobs, abolishing starvation, social welfare and job securities, giving power to the fields and people in it who are the driving force of the economy at the moment ur govt is madly spending on defense while i suspect 70% budget is for the defense leaving poor aside to go to hell whatever the case might be if such is the trend i see mass scale CIVIL WAR in coming years no super powerish in India Mark my words look at the trends in India you see the picture while a man can write a thousand words on glory in golden ink.. glory is to be seen by the eye witnesses...

Perhaps you should read what Indian members are saying in this thread before shooting your mouth off.

As far as providing medical, social welfare and the likes, gee, thanks for the advice, i wonder why our "pea sized brain" didnt think of it before. Abolish starvation, provide health benefit for people, what a fantastic idea!!:rolleyes:

And as far as India's defence being 70% of the GDP, perhaps if a little research had gone into your rant, you would know India's defence around 2-4 % of the GDP.

Research, such a novel concept, it makes people look less ignorant.

guess what nemesis...i don't read indian posts when i see the title of the topic i shoot my mouth off..i'm satisfied and happy now continue with the topic rest assured this is the only post i read firstline and shoot my mouth off again:) continue good luck with your dreams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom