What's new

India to Build, Export T-50 Stealth Fighter by 2020

My country is the USA. why are you challenging America? Even the worst Indian troll is smart enough to not do that, you are the first.

Hi Mr. Burning A, no, you are a Martian trolling around Indian threads. :lol:

I don't understand why these guys are so ashamed to be under their flag? They come from US, Namibia, Paraguay, France, Chad and trolls in Indian threads claiming to be from respective countries!!!! :rofl:

Just for fun, I browse around and look how much they cost and bring into comparison (all appr. estimated number):

F-22 Raptor
Unit cost =US$ 150 million

Sukhoi T-50
Unit cost =US$ 50 million

Chengdu J-20
Unit cost =US$ 25 million

So China produces this sort of 5th generation stealth fighters with least cost, providing that the aircrafts bring similar performance. I read some weeks ago in a news media, that stealth fighters could be detected by a new generation of radars. Just wondering how stealth fighters producers will respond to this emerging threat?

Just for fun, I browse around and look how much they cost and bring into comparison (all appr. estimated number):

F-22 Raptor

Sukhoi T-50

Chengdu J-20

So China produces this sort of 5th generation stealth fighters with least cost, providing that the aircrafts bring similar performance. I read some weeks ago in a news media, that stealth fighters could be detected by a new generation of radars. Just wondering how stealth fighters producers will respond to this emerging threat?

Heavily doubt the price of J -20

F-22 Raptor

Sukhoi T-50

Chengdu J-20

F-22 was designed and produced decades ago. So it didn't have the advantages of technologies produced after that. So it got to be higher compare to rest of two

T-50 - 50 mil is good enough as it include the years of reasearch expenses too

J-20 - I doubt it. It will be more

F-22 Raptor

Sukhoi T-50

Chengdu J-20

outdate price, now India buy 42 su30mki for 3.77billion$, 90million$/one, how did you image T50 50million$/one; and J-10 cost 25million$/one, how do you image the same for J20

outdate price, now India buy 42 su30mki for 3.77billion$, 90million$/one, how did you image T50 50million$/one; and J-10 cost 25million$/one, how do you image the same for J20

You mean imagine right ???
3.77 billion doller deal isn't the price of 42 SSs only it include the upgrade costs and some OTHER packages

Basically I take the unit costs from wiki :D
Weapons and other extras will increase the price tag.

But once again, stealth fighters reportedly can be detected by a new generation of passive radars. And destroyed!

F-22 Raptor

Sukhoi T-50

Chengdu J-20

America is all about corporations overcharging the govt.

Sukhoi: Well its Russian and Indian, so maybe price is lowered for India, since it is contributing funds as well?

J20: China has lower labor cost, and they are sourcing most raw materials from China itself along with the development done by a state owned enterprise, so its understandable why it costs so less.

As for the radars, I dont think stealth means it cannot be detected. It just means it has reduced RCS, so locking such aircraft using radar might be tougher. Also, since it has reduced RCS, it might appear on the radar a lot later than conventional aircraft with higher RCS. Thats just my opinion though.

Hi Mr. Burning A, no, you are a Martian trolling around Indian threads. :lol:

I don't understand why these guys are so ashamed to be under their flag? They come from US, Namibia, Paraguay, France, Chad and trolls in Indian threads claiming to be from respective countries!!!! :rofl:

This is just my view as an American of Taiwanese origin providing my view. Don't confuse stating obvious facts with trolling. Am I like Sinochallenger, enemy or Timetravel? Just because you don't agree with all this glorify views of India's future?

This is just my view as an American of Taiwanese origin providing my view. Don't confuse stating obvious facts with trolling. Am I like Sinochallenger, enemy or Timetravel? Just because you don't agree with all this glorify views of India's future?

Yoo bro why are all your views on mostly Indian threads regarding future. Come on, you claim to be a smart guy. Countries have to make aim for future to set goals and achievements. India does that too, but you come here and do trolling.

F-22 Raptor

Sukhoi T-50

Chengdu J-20

J-20 will prorbly me more and T-50/FGFA will cost ~$100MN/ a/c.

Basically I take the unit costs from wiki :D
Weapons and other extras will increase the price tag.

But once again, stealth fighters reportedly can be detected by a new generation of passive radars. And destroyed!

Maybe the Vietnamese version of Wiki which employs a different math system. My wiki says J-20 costs at least 100 million

Maybe the Vietnamese version of Wiki which employs a different math system. My wiki says J-20 costs at least 100 million

english version. if you say 100 than it´s okay, too.

Chengdu J-20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Commander of the Russian Air Force Colonel General Alexander Zelin has said that the J-20 is inferior in speed, range, and agility to the Sukhoi/HAL FGFA.[79] Russian military commentator Ilya Kramnik conjectures that China is still 10 to 15 years behind the United States and Russia in fighter technology and may not be able to manufacture all the advanced composite materials, avionics and sensor packages needed for such aircraft, and could instead turn to foreign suppliers.[80] On the other hand, he speculates that China may be able to produce the J-20 at a cost 50% to 80% lower than US and Russian fifth-generation jet fighters,

An American of Taiwanese origin dedicated his life thinking about India's military might and its future! :lol:
I am seeing you for last few years, so don't say I need to look into what you think and write.

F-22 Raptor

Sukhoi T-50

Chengdu J-20

F-22 and T-50 coast higher than mentioned. And don't know about Chinese J-20, even if costs 5 million, everyone has to believe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom