What's new

India to buy 50 more Sukhoi Su-30MKIs!!

Pakistan can take advantage of India playing game with both USA and Russia as one will lose and can sell to Pakistan as reaction to Indian decision.
Not really, simply because India has a way bigger market for arms and the needed money to purchase them!
You just need to look at how many new arms deals already comes from Russia (Mi17, FGFA, MTA, Mig 29K + carrier, frigats and subs) and how many likely will go to western countries (light uttility helicopter, combat helicopter, heavy transport helicopter, tanker, C130 & C17 transport aircrafts, LCA MK2 engines and most likely MMRCA). There is no way any side could will lose and Pakistan could take advantage out of it, because they all can make more money even with a part of the Indian market.
That is the reason why US went towards India now, they aim is to make money and that's why they MUST come closer to us, even if they have good relationship to you.

Now this is where I reply and this is where U start moaning.... :chilli:
Well U fingering the US ....everybody knows that U have lost (most of )the credibility in the world forum.... US only consults U when it had already killed Ur people in the vallley `accidently` by the drones...
Hows that for credibility???
Well , remmeber hen 123 N-Deal was passed pakistan went to every bannana republic to get sympathy? And at the end ur PM or pres went to US to get a SIMILAR deal for Pakistan (coz pakistan eik ishq , eik junoon) and US very bluntly and indirectly said NO , NEIN , NON, NE , NIE.

So,is USA a banana republic and you are asking for sympathy because your pents just got wet as Pakistan has modified Harpoons and can beat the hell out of you?

Come on.. get mature, Nuclear Technology can take life of millions. Harpoons cant.....

actually...

by 2020 ur looking at

280 mki (upgraded with aesa, supercruise, new avionics, etc...)
200 mrca
200 lca
120 mig-29s (navy/a/f)
50 m2k
50 pak-fa
120 jaguars

mca in testing phase

just want to add my 2 cents:

By 2022:

i assume PAK-FA will ready for induction by 2015 as proto. is ready to fly this year and six years is more than enough when 3 nation's money involved in the project.

300 MKI
200 MMRCA(EF or Rafale :smitten:)
220 LCA I or II(original req.)
50 + 50 M2K (if we get UAE jets ,just IMO if rafale get selected)
120 mig-29s (navy/a/f)
120 jaguars
40 Mig-27(upgraded)
140-150 PAK-FA(If production start by 2015 at the rate of 20)
120 Mig-21(Bison,they will be in the IAF by 2025 because as an intercptor with BVR and Phalcon support,they worth it)

Now in any body wild dream if they able to complete MCA by 2019-2021 then at least 20-40.

it will be 1250-1400 :azn::cheesy:

some body will say i am dreaming but every achivement start with a simple dream and i like to see dreams with both of my eyes open :yahoo::smokin:

how many sukhoi india is having right now ?

well in coming 7 years....i assume indians will be going for a shopping spree.......lets say taking factor of safety.....as 1.2......force will be multiplied by 1.2 :)

50 additional MKI are costing IAF 20 CORE rupees which equates to $40 million. each.

IAF already has 6 sqds with 100mki in service Today.

40 more to be delivered direct from Russia next year and 2011.

Mean time HAL is producing between 12 rising to 17 a year.

by 2014 at least 220 wil be in service and by 2015 may be as many as 280.

Considering this is the best flanker in the world bar SU35B that some serious AIR POWER... and a major challenge even for likes of PLAAF let alone a fairly modest PAF..

Regarding MMRCA yes Russia will defo lose that $12 billion deal to Euro Canards or F18SH.

But no problem India is still shopping with another $40 billion ++ for PAKFA FGFA 5TH GEN FIGHTER with JOINT PRODUCTION and new Subs to replace Kilos and new MTA transport planes assult helicopters and SAM systems.

But Russia needs to share this huge indian cake with Israel and the USA/Europe its too big for just one player

50 additional MKI are costing IAF 20 CORE rupees which equates to $40 million. each.

IAF already has 6 sqds with 100mki in service Today.

40 more to be delivered direct from Russia next year and 2011.

Mean time HAL is producing between 12 rising to 17 a year.

by 2014 at least 220 wil be in service and by 2015 may be as many as 280.

Considering this is the best flanker in the world bar SU35B that some serious AIR POWER... and a major challenge even for likes of PLAAF let alone a fairly modest PAF..

Regarding MMRCA yes Russia will defo lose that $12 billion deal to Euro Canards or F18SH.

But no problem India is still shopping with another $40 billion ++ for PAKFA FGFA 5TH GEN FIGHTER with JOINT PRODUCTION and new Subs to replace Kilos and new MTA transport planes assult helicopters and SAM systems.

But Russia needs to share this huge indian cake with Israel and the USA/Europe its too big for just one player

bro 20 thousand crores means 4 billion dollars
so by that way su 30mki will cost atleast 80 million$ per copy

Last edited:
U asking me to be mature when YOU yourself did NOT read what I posted... he eh U r a funny kid.... :)
also we r using N fuel for generating F.U.E.L. got it , o god wish I cud type in urdu and explain U:hitwall: ???

Thats it?
You are not going to use it for any other purpose?

Let me tell you what I think.... I think either GoI is scared to hell or it has this bad habit of putting its leg in everyone else's matter.

Thats it?
You are not going to use it for any other purpose?

Let me tell you what I think.... I think either GoI is scared to hell or it has this bad habit of putting its leg in everyone else's matter.

The thread is about 'india buying 50 more sukhoi-30Mki' lol

The thread is about 'india buying 50 more sukhoi-30Mki' lol

Yah sorry, the argument went on a different path.

So, India buying 50 more MKI, GoP doesn't seem to be bothered to finger any ( as always) ;)

Back
Top Bottom