What's new

India to give $19 million, patrol boats and PARAM Super computer to Vietnam

1/ is the soft loan not going to be repaid? if no then the title is wrong. it is just a soft loan not a gift
2/ so the patrol boats are second hands. how much are they worth at factory price?
3/ how much is the worth of the computer? > US$ 1 million? How good is a used indian made computer that cheap?

Who cares whether the money comes back or not. DO you think Chinese soft loans to Pakistan will come back, answer big no. And as interest you will get loads of suicide bombers trained in Pakistan in the Xinjiang province. :pakistan:

Who cares whether the money comes back or not. DO you think Chinese soft loans to Pakistan will come back, answer big no. And as interest you will get loads of suicide bombers trained in Pakistan in the Xinjiang province. :pakistan:

then dont say it a "soft loan" cheerleader and go back to elementary class on basic economics/finance to learn the difference of a loan and a gift

when the terrorists come we'll make sure they will blow up nothing but their own intestines!

First of all excellent move. I have tremendous respect for the people of Vietnam. I welcome this move. Also what is quoted here is something I fully support. But then if only.....
Good but too low.... India should provide more and can build shivalik or Kolkata class ships on soft loan for viets....

PARAM would help Vietnam in the Nuclear program immensely as it did for India and other countries like Germany and Canada.

Can anyone explain which applications can be used with this supercomputer? :cool:

Can anyone explain which applications can be used with this supercomputer? :cool:

As I already mentioned It can do very large and complex calculations.. used in Rocket/Missile science or Nuclear science stimulating nuclear explosions and chain reaction.

1/ is the soft loan not going to be repaid? if no then the title is wrong. it is just a soft loan not a gift
2/ so the patrol boats are second hands. how much are they worth at factory price?
3/ how much is the worth of the computer? > US$ 1 million? How good is a used indian made computer that cheap?

unsure about the soft loan.
for 2 and 3: something is better then nothing. PARAM. mite b used in university for educational purposes as we do the same ,in India multiple universities have PARAM for educational purpose.

Hey dumbo where in the article it was mentioned that the patrol boats are second hands?

I just posted the pics for an idea, you have intent to troll and have no knowledge what you are talking about. The super computer is used for various applications like weather forecasting etc..etc.
Indians do not look for profits when helping friends like chinese cheap tradesmen, this is for our strategic interests which out weigh any economic interests. Do not talk like a millionaire your country's economy is in the mess right now and there are no signs of recovery years to come.

Back
Top Bottom