What's new

India to go slow on AMCA ??

By making that statement, you are stating that Indian designers are not as capable as the Chinese..
well the indian designers r not capable of copying or reverse engineering like chinese becoz they took inspiration to build technolgy on their own ,which is marred by delays .Do i really need to prove it ?
simple example is ASTRA BVRAAm & CHINESE pl 12 a not pl 12b ya they are inspired by R77

The guys who are saying that there is no need for AMCA should remember that with that with this project DRDO is trying to shorten the gap with technologically advanced countries and achieve self reliance through the expertise gained from LCA development.If we cancel the AMCA at this point of time we will be doing the same mistake that we made with HAL Marut and still suffering today with the LCA.So guys,PLEASE do think for once before posting.
REGARDS. . . . . . .

The guys who are saying that there is no need for AMCA should remember that with that with this project DRDO is trying to shorten the gap with technologically advanced countries and achieve self reliance through the expertise gained from LCA development.If we cancel the AMCA at this point of time we will be doing the same mistake that we made with HAL Marut and still suffering today with the LCA.So guys,PLEASE do think for once before posting.
REGARDS. . . . . . .

Marut was a technological success but was a political failure. Indian government failure to acquire a good engine was reason for the early demise of Marut. LCA is yet to prove itself as a decent fighter. HAL's jump to AMCA on its own is a blunder. Producing a working prototype even in 2025 is asking too much. Some of the M2K, 29s and Jags will have to be replaced by MMRCA.

I think that IAF is not going to let off its squadron strength by inducting Aura in place of a manned jet. Sanctioned strength is for manned jets but there is no cap for the unmanned ones AFAIK.

REGARDS. . . . . . .
plz dont get be too patriotic ,try to think in a more practical & feasible way ,see india has to look his financial resources & engineering capacity to build a 5th gen ,just chinese are making their own 5th gen fighter doent mean ,we should also start making 5th gen fighter as soon as possible .Our HAL is already loaded with many future projects like LCA mark 2 , MMRCA contracts ,FFGA ,SU 30 UPGRADE & AURA UCAVs .So if we have to think about it's production potential & capability .
So best think for india is to keep AMCA program a pause button for time being & concentrate more on active projects & deliver it fast to compensate our rapidly declining air force fleet
REGARDS

i think that is why we are upgrading the Mirages and MiG's to serve till 2030 by then AMCA would already be flying in IAF colors in active service, the AMCA will replace the Mirage 2000 Jaguar and MiG-27 fleet while the LCA MK2 will replace the MiG-21 bisons the MMRCA fighter would replace the already retired MiG-23 fleet and the FGFA would replace the MiG-29 once AMCA enters service the MKI would be our primary long range strike fighter

LCA will replace all Mig 21 except the Bisons, which will be replaced by MMRCAs, Mig 23s and most of the 27s, are or will be replaced by MKI today. All that is left for replacements by numbers was listed in my last post and they will be replaced by FGFA, so by numbers there is no need for AMCA and not even to take over the roles, because MMRCA will do it anyway. The only difference between MMRCAs and AMCA is stealth design, but technically, in terms of weight class, or by roles they are exactly the same.

I stated it yesterday on IDF as well, till 2030 IAF fleet will be like this:

Around 180 LCAs (mentioned by former Air Chief Naik)
Around 126 MMRCAs
Around 270 MKIs
Around 250 FGFAs

=> 826 multi role fighters, all older fighters replaced, all roles covered and by then most likely even with armed UAVs and stealth UCAVs in addition for recon, CAS and deep strike roles.

So where does AMCA fit into IAF from an "operational point of view"? Even if IAF would want higher number of fighters, they simply could add more FGFAs (250 FGFAs is very low for an prime air superioirty fighter anyway) or MMRCAs and don't have to waste that much money for a completely new type of fighter that doesn't add any advantage to IAF.

A better approach.. would be to link up the AMCA with the FGFA..
get experience on the FGFA.. learn the methods.. and the mistakes..
Then go into the AMCA with a 5++ gen idea in mind.

Not only with FGFA, but also with MMRCA and gain from both, to develop an AMCA 5++ to replace MKIs in future, that indeed would make operational sense![

REGARDS. . . . . . .

How about DRDO getting a 4th gen engine done first, before they dream about 5th gen things?
Besides we doesn't get anyting from AMCA development today, that we wouldn't get through FGFA, or MMRCA anyway. Latest techs, materials, weapons, experience... all included and the most important project is still LCA, because that is the base of our industry for any future project, but ADA and DRDO seems to forget that and wants to start something new!
Without getting LCA into production and inducted into operational service of IAF (if necessary also IN), we haven't learned anything. It's a myth that we have gained something so far, by flying several protypes around or having engine, or radar developments started, we have to finish these projects and learn from the mistakes too!

but the problem we are india not china ,we are not so capable of reverse engineering or copying like chinese:D ,but surely our AMCA design has better stealth design than PAKfa

Buddy by saying AMCA is a better stealth design you are dragging yourself to a very big problem. So please refrain from saying so:), its good only from a fan boy POV.
Second, Stealth is not about how the fighter looks from front and back. Its about lot many things..

Buddy by saying AMCA is a better stealth design you are dragging yourself to a very big problem. So please refrain from saying so:), its good only from a fan boy POV.
well bro i am just stating only from visual point view ,I am totally not a fanboy pov of AMCA ,u could see that from all my posts above urs
Second, Stealth is not about how the fighter looks from front and back. Its about lot many things..
thanks for such kind words ,but i have already debated lot on stealth with chinese on J20 ,so plz no more debate on that atleast not with my indian brother

कुछ भी नहीं होना इन सालो से ....

heheheheheh bilkul theek translate hoa hai yaar :rofl::rofl:

کچھ بھی نہیں ہونا ان سالو سے.

kuch bhi nhi hona in saloon se hehehehehe

oye imran bhai pehle aap ek missile toh khud ka banao ,phir india koh kehna "kuch bhi nhi hona in saloon se "
smiley-laughing024.gif

oye imran bhai pehle aap ek missile toh khud ka banao ,phir india koh kehna "kuch bhi nhi hona in saloon se "
smiley-laughing024.gif

Actually indians can never make amca . This is again a wet dream . I love to see u indians dreaming so much . We all saw ur tejas:shout: hahaha what a peice of crap HAL made . Dude u cant even make a decent 4th generation bird how can u even dream on amca . U indians r sick . Good 4 nothing . Go beg for j-20:china::pakistan:
prepare for a new email id kid u would require it for ur new membership in this forum :D

Actually indians can never make amca . This is again a wet dream . I love to see u indians dreaming so much . We all saw ur tejas:shout: hahaha what a peice of crap HAL made . Dude u cant even make a decent 4th generation bird how can u even dream on amca . U indians r sick . Good 4 nothing . Go beg for j-20:china::pakistan:

And look whose speaking it will be better for you if you look at your own cxountries condition before commenting on others
And yeah not all peaple like you love to beg in front of China.

What is non sence in my posts sir . I gave pure logic . Check my post once again and u'll find that nowhere did i troll or insulted . I just stated the facts man

I think its you who need to check your own post one's again as I just fail to find any logic in that.God plz help this kid.

smiley-laughing024.gif

ap ko ankhoon ke doctor ki zaroorat hai lolz :rofl:

i never write such lines but Prism write it in hindi i just translate his post only to understand what he say in hindi :rofl:

pat nai kesy kesy log doctor ban jaty hai ajkal :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom